PDA

View Full Version : This is so...disturbing

Edaarin
08-06-2003, 08:20 PM
I was going to post this in the Gemstone Gems folder, but I think more people read this one. Anyway, Soulpieced and I were about ready to die laughing from this little display Porcell put on.

>You see Porcell Cappo the Thug.
He appears to be a Giantman.
He appears to be old and taller than average. He has calculating silver-shot dark green eyes and tanned skin. He has shoulder length, fine steel grey hair worn in a ponytail. He has a weathered face and a small goatee. He has a diamond-shaped mark on his left cheek.
He has a black diamond tattoo on his forearm, and a doughnut tattoo on his arm.
He is in good shape.
He is wearing a braided gold and silver crown, a silver lightning bolt earring, a glossy black leather tote, a diamond lightning bolt pin, a shimmering cloth-of-gold bliaut woven with raised patterns of forking lightning bolts, some long black stockings, and some delicate crystal-heeled shoes.

>Porcell traces a fingertip down the side of his cloth-of-gold bliaut, emphasizing its fitted, flattering lines.

>Porcell traces a fingertip down the side of his cloth-of-gold bliaut, emphasizing its fitted, flattering lines.

>Porcell removes a slim veniom fingernail file from in his crystal-heeled shoes.
>Porcell idly picks at a slim veniom fingernail file.
>Porcell rubs a slim veniom fingernail file.
>Porcell examines his fingernails.

>Porcell blushes and tugs the neckline of his cloth-of-gold bliaut a little bit higher.

Porcell draws a deep breath, squares his shoulders, and sucks in his stomach, filling out his cloth-of-gold bliaut to the best of his ability.

Porcell carefully gathers the long skirts of his cloth-of-gold bliaut in his hands, exposing his legs to mid-calf.
Porcell winks at you.

Soulpieced
08-06-2003, 08:21 PM
ROFL. I can't believe the garbage merchants are pumping out these days. Long gone are the days when scripted or "actioned" things were sold en masse. Gross, yet strangely hilarious.

Sweets
08-06-2003, 10:13 PM
Now that is funny. Reminds me of one of my favorite characters from "The Game of Thrones" book. Effeminate, classy and sassy( a bit tricky too).

I love it.

[Edited on 8-7-2003 by Sweets]

StrayRogue
08-07-2003, 12:21 PM
Ack Game of Thrones roolz!