PDA

View Full Version : This list is hard to keep up with

WRoss
05-24-2011, 07:22 PM
So, I'm sure I haven't logged a bunch of them, but I'm putting these here to help remember.

Tymbir is informing you that she wishes to have no further interaction with you OF ANY KIND! She desires that the two of you go your separate ways and have no further contact.

Caleanon is informing you that he wishes to have no further interaction with you OF ANY KIND! He desires that the two of you go your separate ways and have no further contact.

Abbyrose is informing you that she wishes to have no further interaction with you OF ANY KIND! She desires that the two of you go your separate ways and have no further contact.

Kitton is informing you that she wishes to have no further interaction with you OF ANY KIND! She desires that the two of you go your separate ways and have no further contact.

Volkinar is informing you that he wishes to have no further interaction with you OF ANY KIND! He desires that the two of you go your separate ways and have no further contact.

Jennyfer is informing you that she wishes to have no further interaction with you OF ANY KIND! She desires that the two of you go your separate ways and have no further contact.

Cheas is informing you that she wishes to have no further interaction with you OF ANY KIND! She desires that the two of you go your separate ways and have no further contact.

Elennia is informing you that she wishes to have no further interaction with you OF ANY KIND! She desires that the two of you go your separate ways and have no further contact.

Lithoniel is informing you that she wishes to have no further interaction with you OF ANY KIND! She desires that the two of you go your separate ways and have no further contact.

Splice is informing you that he wishes to have no further interaction with you OF ANY KIND! He desires that the two of you go your separate ways and have no further contact.

Foxye is informing you that she wishes to have no further interaction with you OF ANY KIND! She desires that the two of you go your separate ways and have no further contact.

Welfidia is informing you that she wishes to have no further interaction with you OF ANY KIND! She desires that the two of you go your separate ways and have no further contact.

Guenhafyr is informing you that she wishes to have no further interaction with you OF ANY KIND! She desires that the two of you go your separate ways and have no further contact.

Gracy is informing you that she wishes to have no further interaction with you OF ANY KIND! She desires that the two of you go your separate ways and have no further contact.

Dayko is informing you that he wishes to have no further interaction with you OF ANY KIND! He desires that the two of you go your separate ways and have no further contact.

Vilorcasdra is informing you that she wishes to have no further interaction with you OF ANY KIND! She desires that the two of you go your separate ways and have no further contact.

Demyse is informing you that he wishes to have no further interaction with you OF ANY KIND! He desires that the two of you go your separate ways and have no further contact.

Ruh is informing you that he wishes to have no further interaction with you OF ANY KIND! He desires that the two of you go your separate ways and have no further contact.

Eliaku is informing you that he wishes to have no further interaction with you OF ANY KIND! He desires that the two of you go your separate ways and have no further contact.

Tycine is informing you that she wishes to have no further interaction with you OF ANY KIND! She desires that the two of you go your separate ways and have no further contact.

Kizun is informing you that he wishes to have no further interaction with you OF ANY KIND! He desires that the two of you go your separate ways and have no further contact.

droit
05-24-2011, 07:23 PM
Well, it looks like you're pissing off all the right people. Good work!

audioserf
05-24-2011, 08:16 PM
These are just unique instances. I am sure some of those people have hit you up more than once with the ol' Warn Interact.

WRoss
05-24-2011, 08:19 PM
The first 5 and the second 5 are only two players. Welfidia has to be up there over 10.

Smythe
05-24-2011, 08:19 PM
Yer changin' their sex?! Har!

->[several fem names] is informing you that he wishes to have no further interaction with you OF ANY KIND! He desires that the two of you go your separate ways and have no further contact.

- Smythe

Ayamei
05-25-2011, 11:26 AM
Dude, you're such a tool.

Inspire
05-25-2011, 12:30 PM
It makes me think of that saying... If you have a problem with one person, it may be them, if you have the same problem with several people. It's totally you.

WRoss
05-25-2011, 12:37 PM
You only validate me by saying that!

Stry
05-25-2011, 01:13 PM
It makes me think of that saying... If you have a problem with one person, it may be them, if you have the same problem with several people. It's totally you.

Bandwagon, Party of Strydyr.

You were saying?

AnticorRifling
05-25-2011, 01:58 PM
Don't we have a thread for bad names already, or was this a different list?

WRoss
05-25-2011, 04:23 PM
Kitton is a for serious name! For serious guise, stop being so for serious about my name. I'm for serious! I'm a Kittons, for serious!