PDA

View Full Version : Unlocked and Altered Vanishing Point Gown

Dothstar's_Seven
05-24-2011, 03:50 PM
I heard none of these have been sold yet, so I'm going to put one on the open market and see what the sharks do.

Feel free to bid here, or via PM.

Behold, and unlocked gown from the Spitfire's Vanishing Point! The new and improved way to hide a dagger with elegance, grace, and style!

Stab that hussy who dare wear the same fashion at the ball. Cut your man between the legs for looking at that hussy in pink frills! They'll never see it coming!

Be a pro Nalfein, or a pro Nalfein pretender!

The Gown
a luxurious cloth-of-copper gown with sinuous lengths of glass encircling the right sleeve

The Hotness
XXXXXXX delicately slides into her cloth-of-copper gown, smoothing it into place with an even sweep of her hands down the waist.

XXXXXXX discreetly slides out of her cloth-of-copper gown, her fingers fluidly unbinding the garment from around her form.

In a mere instant, XXXXXXX's fingers grasp at the neckline of her cloth-of-copper gown, suddenly revealing a thin flawless steel dagger ensconced within the lining. Taking a few measured steps backward, she slowly lifts the dagger before her.

Straightening her carriage with genteel grace, XXXXXXX gingerly grazes the neckline of her cloth-of-copper gown before lacing her fingers together at her waist in a polished, courtly pose.

XXXXXXX lightly works her fingers over the front panel of her cloth-of-copper gown, assuring the drape and line of the garment are attractively displayed.

A ghost of a smile touches XXXXXXXX's lips as she casually brushes a finger across the neckline of her cloth-of-copper gown.

With unbroken composure, XXXXXXX gracefully shifts in place and subtly rests an arm behind her back. (third person)
With unbroken composure, you shift in place while surreptitiously plucking a thin flawless steel dagger from the lining of your cloth-of-copper gown. With a solid grip on the weapon, you gracefully shield it from view by bringing it to rest behind your back. (first person)

XXXXXXX's fingers grasp at the neckline of her cloth-of-copper gown as she takes a deliberate, wavering breath to calm herself.

The Cost
CB: 4m CanadianLady SOLD
BO: 10m

CanadianLady
05-24-2011, 04:05 PM
1 million

JustDan
05-24-2011, 04:13 PM
1.5m

CanadianLady
05-24-2011, 04:17 PM
2 million

Elvenlady
05-24-2011, 04:31 PM
3 million

CanadianLady
05-24-2011, 04:41 PM
4 million

Jarvan
05-24-2011, 04:48 PM
You know.. I am tempted to bid.

m444w
05-24-2011, 07:21 PM
I heard none of these have been sold yet, so I'm going to put one on the open market and see what the sharks do.

FIGHT!

You would own a gown. Pansy.

Dothstar's_Seven
05-25-2011, 05:08 PM
You would own a gown. Pansy.

All men should have gowns. They totally obscure the enemy's field of vision when you throw one at them.

Dothstar's_Seven
05-27-2011, 06:31 AM
Gown will be sold at 9 p.m. EST tonight if no further bids are made.