PDA

View Full Version : +30 HCP 17 pound brig for sale.

Nakiro
05-13-2004, 11:14 PM
Selling this great set of armor.

(Desc) You tap a suit of battle-worn brigandine.

(Show) Inset on the breastplates of the battle-worn brigandine are tiny razor sharp spikes of magnificent quality. Upon closer inspection, you notice the brigandine is engraved with obscure symbols that shift and change before your eyes. You also notice a small enchanter's mark.

(Asses) Careful examination indicates the battle-worn brigandine has a base strength of 49 and a base durability of 325. You also determine the current integrity of the battle-worn brigandine to be at 100.0%.

(weight) You carefully examine the battle-worn brigandine and determine that the weight is about 16 pounds.
Roundtime: 5 sec.

It is heavily crit padded

Please AIM MetaphorMan13 or ebyrwa@play.net or in game as Nakiro.

Thanks.

Nakiro
05-13-2004, 11:14 PM
Oh yah, asking 30m, buyout is 35m. If you buyout you get a free blank mage rechargable pendant.

Good luck!

Farquar
05-14-2004, 12:42 AM
Out of curiosity, what new armor are you using to replace this set?

Nakiro
05-14-2004, 01:42 AM
This armor is sold.

What I picked up is great.

+40 very heavily crit padded brig w/ pauldrons. Weights 11 pounds.

And the description is horrible, but delightful.

Its some vaalin battle armor as black as death and trimmed with razor-sharp spikes.

Farquar
05-14-2004, 02:23 AM
Oh yeah. I think that was Blades' old armor before he switched over to hauberk, hence the description.

Edit: I noticed you been dying a lot lately too...hopefully the new digs will cut down on that.

[Edited on 5-14-2004 by Farquar]

Pallon
05-14-2004, 02:44 AM
Vaalin is very soft and pliable, and thus extremely unsuitable for forging weapons and armor, but is often used for decorations on expensive accoutrements of battle. It is one of the softest metals, and because of this, it is used to make the finest quality lockpicks, as the most minuscule of grooves can easily be worked in the soft material. It was first discovered by the Elves and quickly spread by merchants throughout Elanthia.

haha

[Edited on 5-14-2004 by Pallon]

Nakiro
05-14-2004, 03:25 AM
Soft metals are actually great for armors becuase of their higher tensile strength.

Red Devil
05-14-2004, 03:34 AM
THAT AND THEY ABSORB BLWOZ LOL