PDA

View Full Version : Lakers VS spurs

05-13-2004, 11:01 PM
H O L Y S H I T !!!!!!!!!!

Souzy
05-13-2004, 11:02 PM
Holy shit what? What was so great? B-ball got so boring, I stopped following it. So fill me in please.

05-13-2004, 11:04 PM
:moon:

Souzy
05-13-2004, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by RangerD1
:moon:

That doesn't help me Daniel!!!!!!! :fu:

Merjinia
05-13-2004, 11:07 PM
I live in SA, nothing more happening here then the Spurs vs Lakers game, I cannot believe that last shot. Holy Crap, people gonna be talking about that forever.

AnticorRifling
05-13-2004, 11:08 PM
Ummm

GO PACERS!!!!

That is all.

Zanagodly
05-13-2004, 11:41 PM
It was a hell of a finish. Kobe hit a shot inside 20 seconds to give the Lakers a 1 point lead. Then Tim Duncan took a prayer from just inside the 3 point line with Shaq guarding him well and it went in giving the Spurs a 1 point lead with only .4 seconds left. Derek Fisher caught and threw up a little rainbow that fell in for the Laker win.

Skirmisher
05-13-2004, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by AnticorRifling
Ummm

GO PACERS!!!!

That is all.

Pshaw!

You all can't even handle Miami!

After Jason Kidd and co finish polishing off Detroit I hope we get to spank Jermaine all the back home. He must still have nightmares about that. :wow:

Come on get to gettin and put Miami to bed already.

Atlanteax
05-14-2004, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by Skirmisher

Originally posted by AnticorRifling
Ummm

GO PACERS!!!!

That is all.

Pshaw!

You all can't even handle Miami!

After Jason Kidd and co finish polishing off Detroit I hope we get to spank Jermaine all the back home. He must still have nightmares about that. :wow:

Come on get to gettin and put Miami to bed already.

Umm, it'll be the Pistons in the Finals.

I don't know what the bleep happened to them in Game 3 and 4 against NJ Nets though. 3, okay... but you'd think they'd win 4, learning from 3, and then close it out in game 5. :?:

Will just have to win 5 and 6 now... tomorrow will be a big game.

As for Pacers, they have only 2 scorers... as made evident against Miami (Celtics are a breeze).

Btw, anyone find it very interesting that all 4 quarter-final series are tied at 2-2 apiece after 4 games? (nevermind Lakers now making it 3-2). :wow:

Skirmisher
05-14-2004, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by Atlanteax
Umm, it'll be the Pistons in the Finals.

I don't know what the bleep happened to them in Game 3 and 4 against NJ Nets though. 3, okay... but you'd think they'd win 4, learning from 3, and then close it out in game 5. :?:

Will just have to win 5 and 6 now... tomorrow will be a big game.

You done been sniffin at the paint again?

Perhaps you have not seen the last few games where Detroit got ABUSED.

When you all are letting Brian Scalabrine dunk on you you are having a VERY bad night.

And what happened to the mighty Mr Tayshaun Prince?

As per the Detroit Free Press:

But the Pistons should be more concerned with the personnel they are missing. Let's start with the obvious: Tayshaun Prince, who has clearly been switched with Tayshaun Pauper.

This can't be the same player we saw in the Milwaukee series and the first game against the Nets. That Tayshaun was aggressive, confident, smooth and accurate. This Tayshaun is tentative, bumpy and clanging the rim. That is when he's taking shots at all. Come on. What happened between Game 1 (where he had 15 points and 10 rebounds) and Game 2 (no baskets), Game 3 (no rebounds) and Game 4 (three baskets, two rebounds)? Was he kidnapped? Covered with a cloak?

For the rest of the above article please CLICK HERE<--------------------------- (http://www.freep.com/sports/pistons/mitch12_20040512.htm)

Rest well untill friday night when the spanking continues.

This ends in six.

Zanagodly
05-14-2004, 08:57 AM
Pistons will win their current series, but Indiana will run over them because Tayshaun Prince is a good defender but he can't match the might of Ron Artest. I have found myself rooting for Miami because I like Lamar Odom and Dwayne Wade is an up and coming young star and has been in the shadow of 'Melo and Lebron all year and he suffered a wrist injury earlier in the season. I think it will be Indiana vs. Minnesota in the finals with Minnesota winning in 6.

Latrinsorm
05-14-2004, 04:59 PM
Mets won.

---><--- how much I care about basketball.

05-14-2004, 05:03 PM
In the end does it really matter? Jordan is not playing anymore

Weedmage Princess
05-14-2004, 05:20 PM
I don't care who wins, as long as the Lakers lose. I hate them.

And I want to see Kobe cry like a lil bitch again. That was priceless. Fucking jackass, I hate him so much.

Skirmisher
05-15-2004, 07:04 AM
Oh yeah.

Nets outlast Pistons in playoff classic<------------------Click Me (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/recap;_ylc=X3oDMTBpZmFlcXBpBF9TAzk1ODYxOTQ4BHNlYwN 0aA--?gid=2004051408&prov=ap)

Damn Detroit, you all are making Scalabrine look good.

Richard Jefferson scored 18 of his 31 points after regulation, and reserve Brian Scalabrine had a career-high 17 points Friday night to lead the Nets to a 127-120 victory over the Pistons -- and a 3-2 lead in their Eastern Conference semifinal.

Scalabrine made all four of his 3-pointers, including one that gave New Jersey a 122-118 lead with about 40 seconds left in the third overtime.

In the four previous games, the lumbering forward scored a total of just six points.

With four players on each team having fouled out, setting an NBA playoff record, Scalabrine came through for the Nets after not playing in Game 2, and scoring no more than 16 points in his three NBA seasons.

After Jefferson's three-point play gave New Jersey a six-point lead in the third overtime, the Pistons pulled within one with 1:06 left.

Then Scalabrine made his fourth 3-pointer to give New Jersey the 122-118 lead.

``The kid, Scalabrine, made some huge, huge shots,'' Billups said.

Oh my yes.

It ends in six.

Please please please let Indi make it so they can be next to be spanked.:smug:

Zanagodly
05-15-2004, 08:03 AM
Indy will destroy NJ

DeV
05-15-2004, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by Weedmage Princess
And I want to see Kobe cry like a lil bitch again. That was priceless. Second that.

Skirmisher
05-15-2004, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by Zanagodly
Indy will destroy NJ

Yeah yeah, just like Detroit was going to.

Gotcha.

Tell you what, when Miami stops putting up the W's then we'll talk.:lol:

Zanagodly
05-15-2004, 09:21 AM
I don't recall saying Detroit would destroy Indy. I thought Detriot would win the series, but in 6 or 7 games.

Latrinsorm
05-15-2004, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by Weedmage Princess
I don't care who wins, as long as the Lakers lose. I hate them.Absolutely. :yes: I'd rather they all lose, but that seems pretty unlikely.

Skirmisher
05-15-2004, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by Zanagodly
I don't recall saying Detroit would destroy Indy. I thought Detriot would win the series, but in 6 or 7 games.

You clapped for tinkerbell too didn't you Zan.

Detroit's done. :yes:

Hell at least we played a team with a better record than us. The Pacers have lost the last two games to M I A M I !:weird: