PDA

View Full Version : Droughtman Grand Prize Fusion Set

crb
05-22-2011, 01:16 PM
I want this. I am willing to work out a 9 digit offer for it with the winner if you sell, assuming it is 4 slot gear custom made for you. I will want a runestaff and double leather.

I have 3 slot fusion runestaff and double leather. I am also willing to trade this for a 4 slot set (plus applicable coin). If you for instance win, and could use 3 orb slots, but don't really have a good orb for the 4th.

Drew
05-22-2011, 01:25 PM
I want this. I am willing to work out a 9 digit offer for it with the winner if you sell, assuming it is 4 slot gear custom made for you. I will want a runestaff and double leather.

I have 3 slot fusion runestaff and double leather. I am also willing to trade this for a 4 slot set (plus applicable coin). If you for instance win, and could use 3 orb slots, but don't really have a good orb for the 4th.

I'm hoping it's a cert that lets you apply it to your current gear. And I'm hoping to win it. Airship smairship.

wizgem3
05-22-2011, 01:40 PM

I'll take you on the offer if I win assuming if thats what the winner gets.

Jarvan
05-22-2011, 02:00 PM
I'm hoping it's a cert that lets you apply it to your current gear. And I'm hoping to win it. Airship smairship.

Doubt this will be the prize, since last I heard from him, even after the maze started, is that it isnt allowed yet.

crb
05-22-2011, 02:01 PM
Yup, I remember that too Jarvan.

Jarvan
05-22-2011, 02:22 PM
Don't worry CRB, if I do somehow step in shit and win the grand prize, and they offer custom made items.. and I am not tempted to at least keep the armor, which I prob would be, I'll be sure to sell them for a sickening amount of silver.