PDA

View Full Version : a tear-stained monir airship figurine

Canon2470-4L
05-20-2011, 04:39 AM
ok i bought this figurine from spitfire & didn't get to explore it until now, ok i rub the figurine & it kinda block my thoughts, anyone got any idea how to get my thoughts back?

While rubbing a tear-stained monir airship figurine, your consciousness is filled with the sound of waves lapping at a distant shore. For a few moments, you are transported to that magical place, and serenity washes over your entire being.

>sign of thought
Your hypnotic gesture makes your mind receptive to the thoughts of others. You feel their distant, comforting presence.
The dull tingle in the back of your mind turns into a sharp pain that you wince quickly away. Your mind remains closed to the thoughts of others.

Canon2470-4L
05-20-2011, 05:18 AM
ok i bought this figurine from spitfire & didn't get to explore it until now, ok i rub the figurine & it kinda block my thoughts, anyone got any idea how to get my thoughts back?

While rubbing a tear-stained monir airship figurine, your consciousness is filled with the sound of waves lapping at a distant shore. For a few moments, you are transported to that magical place, and serenity washes over your entire being.

>sign of thought
Your hypnotic gesture makes your mind receptive to the thoughts of others. You feel their distant, comforting presence.
The dull tingle in the back of your mind turns into a sharp pain that you wince quickly away. Your mind remains closed to the thoughts of others.

nevermind, the thing worn off & i can open my thoughts again...