PDA

View Full Version : Vaalor Invasion

MPSorc
05-13-2004, 09:50 AM
what was up with the Ta'Vaalor invasion a few hours ago, I was there for the first couple of waves but had to leave, was there any reason behind it or just a random invasion, i know the last invasion added creatures to the thrak area.

Chadj
05-13-2004, 12:23 PM
I wasn't there :(

MPSorc
05-13-2004, 12:30 PM
damn, i was kind of hoping there would be a story line to this one. was a rather nice invasion, critters just kept comming while i was there, some one armed kobolds, bunch of diferent kinds of trolls, some of them left that V'tull symbol of a scimitar hanging in the air.

Nieninque
05-13-2004, 12:56 PM
And an idiot Sorceror that decided to major ewave :rolleyes:

[Edited on 13-5-04 by Nieninque]

MPSorc
05-13-2004, 01:01 PM
damn, glad i didn't think of using that spell ha ha ha.

Anebriated
05-13-2004, 01:08 PM
I know someone was quaking but they werent that old as I wasnt effected. I dont think there was any storyline.

HouseofElves
05-15-2004, 11:05 AM
It had to do with a common-able orc coming into the town and trying to barter for something and getting shunned and probably attacked by idiots who think RP should always include prep + cast. Anyways, he mentioned something about getting his buddies and then the invasion happened. And I agree with you it was lots of fun, my highest train character could have participated but I choose to take my little level 9 out to have some fun. Hopefully Vaalor will see more invasions like this one.