PDA

View Full Version : MR 913 enhancive pin

Reltov420
05-18-2011, 01:37 PM
Mage rechargeable 913 (Melgorehn's aura)
+2 bonus to swimming.

A flame-cut garnet stickpin.

Fresh out of the box, many charges.

Persistant on both the spell and the enhancive.

May set a buyout depending on interest, buyout offers will be considered until one is set.

MB- 1 coin

CB- 2 mil

allen
05-18-2011, 01:39 PM

wizgem3
05-18-2011, 02:48 PM

Morph
05-19-2011, 12:58 AM

Reltov420
05-19-2011, 10:49 AM
Bump and update

Reltov420
05-19-2011, 11:42 PM
Spell Usage

INCANT or CAST at oneself.
Self-cast only.
Stackable.
This spell provides a +10(+additional) to physical DS and +20(+bonus) to Elemental TD.

bump

crb
05-20-2011, 09:17 AM
this spell can also not be imbedded, though it is found on scrolls.

Boora
05-20-2011, 11:45 AM

Eoghain
05-20-2011, 11:47 AM
how many uses can you usually get out of something like that?

crb
05-20-2011, 12:10 PM
well, its a wizard spell, so thats good, not going to be hard to recharge, and with a recharging crystal or something you could use it limitlessly.

I'd be all over it if I didn't already have one. This, 712, and 613 are some of the best MR that the treasure system can drop.

Dain
05-20-2011, 12:47 PM
I'll go 1 million on this

Boora
05-20-2011, 01:44 PM
1.25 mil

Dain
05-20-2011, 02:28 PM
2 mil

Reltov420
05-20-2011, 11:33 PM
Bump, will be sold tomorrow around lunchtime or mid afternoon.

Reltov420
05-21-2011, 04:33 PM
And sold to Dain. PM sent.

Dain
05-27-2011, 12:19 AM
::Buyer Beware::

I think I just got scammed out of 2mil.

He just got around to finalizing this deal.. I gave him the 2 mil he gave me the piece and it's just jewelry. After I paid for the item he just rifted off.

I am willing to give him a chance to make it right... but seems like really shady stuff either way.

You give Querthose 2000000 coins.
>
Querthose offers you a flame-cut garnet stickpin. Click ACCEPT to accept the offer or DECLINE to decline it. The offer will expire in 30 seconds.

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the garnet stickpin in your hand, and you learn something about it...

This is a small item, under a pound. In your best estimation, it's worth about 5,500 silvers.

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the garnet stickpin in your hand, and you learn something about it...

From the pitch of the vibration you determine that the purpose of the stickpin is as a piece of jewelry.

You gently take hold of Querthose's hand.
>
Zelas slowly modulates through a series of chords, building a beautiful melody.
>
Querthose begins drawing a faint, twisting symbol as he utters an arcane invocation in hushed tones...
>
Querthose gestures at a summoning circle.
Brilliant sky blue light blazes up from a summoning circle's chalky runes to create a complex web of sorcerous energy. Lines of sky blue energy snake from the perimeter runes to the sigil at the center of the circle, and then the web twists upward to encircle Querthose. There is a blinding flash, and Querthose vanishes. The summoning circle vanishes along with him.

And that's it!

WRoss
05-27-2011, 12:29 AM
Surprise this guy is a scammer

rosewater
05-27-2011, 12:37 AM
http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?t=61594

which links to the other questionable deal, the famous tonklin FGB sale

rosewater
05-27-2011, 12:39 AM
but yes, I would also be surprised that it's worth it to rekindle all the suspicion for 2m, which amounts to $12 bucks. but then again, you see things like lindsey lohan getting caught filching twix bars from 7-11 or some shit, I suppose it's not about the money but about the fix.

BriarFox
05-27-2011, 12:55 AM
Cute.

WRoss
05-27-2011, 01:01 AM
This is the guy who claimed to have cancer and go hiking a week after chemo? Hard to believe.

Reltov420
05-27-2011, 01:05 AM
Heh, I said I didn't get chemo. But I sang to this with my bard, theres no question that I gave him the right pin. I sang to it AGAIN like 10 minutes before I gave it to him. I even offered to have it sung to before the exchange.

Dain
05-27-2011, 01:07 AM
Mage rechargeable 913 (Melgorehn's aura)
+2 bonus to swimming.

A flame-cut garnet stickpin.

Fresh out of the box, many charges.

Persistant on both the spell and the enhancive.

May set a buyout depending on interest, buyout offers will be considered until one is set.

MB- 1 coin

CB- 2 mil

I am quoting this so he doesn't have a chance to remove the description of the item.

Also he just sent me a PM saying this:

I found that with, and sang to it with, my bard. You must be doing something wrong. I pasted exactly what the song said on the post.

now I KNOW I got scammed

BriarFox
05-27-2011, 01:07 AM
Heh, I said I didn't get chemo. But I sang to this with my bard, theres no question that I gave him the right pin. I sang to it AGAIN like 10 minutes before I gave it to him. I even offered to have it sung to before the exchange.

How ever could you have been wrong, then??

Dain
05-27-2011, 01:08 AM

I still have the exact same pin you gave me.. what do you say we find a bard with no interest?

Reltov420
05-27-2011, 01:10 AM
Lets do it, because yours apparently sucks.

Dain
05-27-2011, 01:13 AM

heh.. how many enhancive mage rechargeables do you know that appraise for this?

>appr stick
You ask the dealer to appraise a flame-cut garnet stickpin.
The gem dealer takes the garnet stickpin and inspects it carefully before saying, "I'll give you 5555 for it if you want to sell."

WRoss
05-27-2011, 01:15 AM
Duane looks down at the stickpin in your right hand and quips, "I don't know what you think you're enhancing with that, but I can't help you with it."
>glance
You glance down to see a flame-cut garnet stickpin in your right hand and nothing in your left hand.

You sing:

"Stickpin, I wanna know all about you
Especially what's most important: value!"

Roundtime: 10 sec.

This is a small item, under a pound. In your best estimation, it's worth about 5,500 silvers.

You sing:

"Now stickpin, let us move on to your purpose
Have you got one, or are you just worthless?"

Roundtime: 12 sec.

From the pitch of the vibration you determine that the purpose of the stickpin is as a piece of jewelry.

You sing:

"Very well, stickpin, I'll believe you and move on
But I demand you tell me more, or get thee gone!"

You learn nothing new about the stickpin.

Rallorick
05-27-2011, 01:20 AM
he would provide a cut and paste of the song... but his mac doesn't have that kind of advanced technology.

mrjrd222
05-27-2011, 01:49 AM

lol

WRoss
05-27-2011, 02:14 AM
no response?

mrjrd222
05-27-2011, 12:25 PM
He logged right after he said the comment that I quoted.

Swami71
05-29-2011, 11:18 PM
What the fuck Reltov you worthless piece of shit...

FYI he plays Querthose

Please post any other information you have about this asshole. (paypal, characters, or where he lives)

Gelston
05-29-2011, 11:45 PM
His paypal name would be good to post incase he makes a new account name or tries to sale via and in game character.

Dain
05-30-2011, 01:43 AM
What the fuck Reltov you worthless piece of shit...

FYI he plays Querthose

Please post any other information you have about this asshole. (paypal, characters, or where he lives)

shortly after scamming me I tried to locate cross realm and this is what I got:

You gesture into the air.
Your vision begins to become murky and clouded. You have a sensation of rapidly passing distance. Eventually your sight begins to clear and a vision of Querthose's surroundings fills your mind...

[Snapping Crab Table]
The modwir table-top is carved with images of crabs. Most are scurrying about and snapping their pincers. One chubby fellow in the center, however, almost seems to be grinning. You also see an iron-bound haon strongbox, a scratched tanik coffer, the Leyto disk, the Stilgaar disk, a small statue, a sturdy haon trunk, an enruned tanik strongbox, a heavy quartz orb, a scratched haon box, an engraved steel trunk, a dented gold trunk, a badly damaged thanot strongbox, an acid-pitted mithril box, a badly damaged tanik strongbox, a weathered wooden chest, a dusty cloth vest, an iron-bound haon trunk, a small statue, a small statue, a simple fel chest, an iron wand, a silver wand, a garnet-inset rose gold lockpick, a drake dagger, a luminous scroll, a crumbling scroll, a dark leather locksmith's toolkit, a pinch of powdered iron filings, a pinch of powdered iron filings, a crude bone key, a crude bone key, a solid moonstone cube, a solid moonstone cube, a solid moonstone cube, a garnet-inset rose gold lockpick, a garnet-inset rose gold lockpick, a feras mace, a feras hammer, a stout glaes morning star, some wolifrew lichen, some ephlox moss, a neatly inked scroll, a copper boar sculpture, a rune-etched pewter plate, a steel spring and a solid moonstone cube.
Also here: Ecklo, Lord Stilgaar, Leyto, Lord Ajrizax, Querthose, Goyt who is sitting, Akaishae who is sitting
Obvious exits: out

I tried sending private message to everyone at the table via lnet and they all ignored me so as far as I am concerned they all knew about it.

BriarFox
05-30-2011, 01:50 AM
Goyt at least is an alt. He's been selling his stuff with him.

WRoss
05-30-2011, 03:17 AM
We should make a sticky of known scammers.

Dain
05-31-2011, 02:01 AM
I just met with someone who indicated they were affiliated with Reltov420, and this person made good on the deal. I got the item I bid on in this thread.

You sense a faint aura of magic around the silver earring. You also feel a faint drawing sensation from it, as though when its charge is depleted, it may be refilled. From the pitch of the vibration you determine that the purpose of the earring is to cast a spell or perform some magical purpose. Also, it seems to have some sort of enhancive properties.

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the silver earring in your hand...

The silver earring contains the spell Melgorehn's Aura, from the Wizard circle.

The earring resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
It provides a bonus of 3 to Swimming Bonus.
This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 2 times.
The earring looks to have a huge number of charges remaining.

You sense that the silver earring will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

You sense that the silver earring will persist after its last magical charge has been expended.

All's well that ends well, even though I don't think I will be doing any business with Reltov420 in the future

Reltov420
05-31-2011, 09:43 AM
Sorry man, just been going through a lot of shit, and my minds not fully together all the time. No scam intended.

Yes, Querthose is mine, my paypal is reltov420@hotmail. Goyt is not mine, but he is a friend in the game. Querthose and Leyto are my only characters, so if anyone wants to grief me, go after them. Leyto is an easy target, only in his 20's.

Sorry for the confusion Dain, really.

Reltov420
05-31-2011, 09:49 AM
Also, no matter what your neurological condition, never EVER take the anti-convulsant called Keppra. It is the main reason for my confusion, and I fucking hate it. Doc says to stay on my meds until 6 months after my surgery at LEAST, that puts it about Sep. 1st. Maybe I can regain some clarity after that. Fuck.