PDA

View Full Version : LVL 46 wizard

smallking
05-14-2011, 05:39 PM
Seeing if there is any interest in a pocket wizard I've recently reactivated, but no longer play or need . . . Silvers or Cash would be fine, and it would be a complete account take over, so no transfer fees, etc. He's fairly basic, and seeing as he's not been all that active for over 5 years, possibly closer to 10, I'm unsure that anyone would readily recognize him.

You see Xxxxx Xxxxxx the War Mage.
He appears to be a Half-Elf from Ta'Illistim.
He appears to be young. He has ale-brown eyes and dark skin. He has long, amber hair.
He is in good shape.
He is holding a contorted witchwood runestaff in his right hand.
He is wearing a bone-clasped black leather cloak, a rune-etched scroll pendant, a blue black glaesine orb, some fine ruby-clasped gloves, some stippled black-stitched boots, some black full leather, a silvery silk pouch, a black brocade backpack, and a butterfly charm.

Name: Xxxxx Xxxxx Race: Half-Elf Profession: Wizard (shown as: War Mage)
Normal (Bonus) ... Enhanced (Bonus)
Strength (STR): 56 (3) ... 56 (3)
Constitution (CON): 47 (-1) ... 47 (-1)
Dexterity (DEX): 82 (21) ... 82 (21)
Agility (AGI): 66 (18) ... 66 (18)
Discipline (DIS): 63 (1) ... 63 (1)
Aura (AUR): 100 (25) ... 100 (25)
Logic (LOG): 100 (25) ... 100 (25)
Intuition (INT): 86 (18) ... 86 (18)
Wisdom (WIS): 100 (25) ... 100 (25)
Influence (INF): 100 (30) ... 100 (30)
Mana: 198 Silver: 0

Xxxx (at level 46), your current skill bonuses and ranks (including all modifiers) are:
Skill Name | Current Current
| Bonus Ranks
Armor Use..........................| 20 4
Physical Fitness...................| 99 23
Arcane Symbols.....................| 196 96
Magic Item Use.....................| 196 96
Spell Aiming.......................| 196 96
Harness Power......................| 196 96
Elemental Mana Control.............| 154 54
Elemental Lore - Earth.............| 105 25
Elemental Lore - Fire..............| 145 45
Climbing...........................| 45 9
Swimming...........................| 15 3

Spell Lists
Major Elemental....................| 25

Spell Lists
Minor Elemental....................| 30

Spell Lists
Wizard.............................| 50
Training Points: 95 Phy 0 Mnt (1312 Phy converted to Mnt)
(Use SKILLS BASE to display unmodified ranks and goals)

6 days remain until the annual FIXSKILLS is to be granted, on 05/20/2011.

Your 30 day migration period will begin when you choose to degrade a skill.

Current society status:
You are a Master in the Council of Light.

Past society affiliations (resigned or cast out):
You have no past society affiliations.

Level: 46 Deeds: 20
Experience: 2270406 Death's Sting: None
Exp. until next: 30094 Recent Deaths: 0
Mental TPs: 0 Fame: 8071348
Physical TPs: 95 Mana: 198/198 max
(1312 Phy converted to Mnt)

Your mind is as clear as a bell.

He is a member of Paupers, has a little less than 20k in the bank, and has these items in his locker

In the locker you see a star-shaped white oaken box, a twisted black staff, a sarmoc potion, a butterfly charm, a sisfu potion, a dirtokh potion, a duqnuru potion, a dirtokh potion, a small rations kit, a fur-lined orc hide coin pouch, a heavy quartz orb, a square-cut aquamarine barrette, a silvery blue potion, an onyx-inlaid red dreamstone clasp, a sapphire-chip inlaid pewter flask, a tasselled bright silver flask, a princess-cut dragonfire opal stickpin, a malachite and red dreamstone talisman, an enruned white starstone earcuff, a crock of cuctucae berry tonic, some sigil embossed full leathers, a woodsmistress toy, a kidney shield, a black short sword, a small traveller's satchel and a hooded black silk cloak.

The jewelry in there I'm guessing is blank imbed, or imbedded with a spell. Fluff jewelry I typically didn't hold onto. The weapon and shield in the locker are going to be extremely basic. Maybe 4x if I remembered to complete the work. Its been so long I can't remember. The runestaff has been enchanted, apparently to +27, since its showing a
The underlying patterns of essence within the witchwood runestaff indicate that it has been enchanted, and you notice your own enchanter's mark on it. You recognize the muted indigo aura surrounding it as indicating a strong level of enchantment.
And if I remember right, the off the shelf version was +17 to begin with.

His full leathers are +25
The underlying patterns of essence within the full leather indicate that it has been enchanted, and you notice your own enchanter's mark on it. You recognize the vibrant blue aura surrounding it as indicating a strong level of enchantment.

His skills are mostly set up for enchanting or being a pocket spell up character. I've had no problems enchanting up to 6x with ease. Can't remember if I took on any 7x projects with him, but probably not, mainly because I do feel he's a little low for constant success.

Min Bid 20 million
Buyout 30 million

I'd be happy to accept a cash payment as well, but I'm guessing silvers would probably be easier for both of us. Looks like most consider the standard about 8 dollars per million.

Anyway, questions, feel free to PM me here, or email me at smallking@play.net and hopefully it'll go thru. :-)

JustDan
05-14-2011, 05:45 PM
20m

smallking
05-14-2011, 07:35 PM
20 million it is . . . . to JustDan. :-)

If there aren't any more bids by Monday night, 11:59 pm PST . . . it'll be over. So you can fix skills if necessary, and have a few days to play before the Annual one on Thursday.

dmac188
05-15-2011, 06:38 PM
I'll bid 22 million on this

smallking
05-16-2011, 03:40 AM
Well, Current Bid is sitting at 22 million to DMB23 . . . who PMed their bid to me about 15 hours before DMAC188 posted theirs.

Anyway, just a little under 24 hours left on the auction.

If you're a late night person, i'll be happy to get together for the exchange Monday night sometime after the auction ends. If not, I'll be at work on Tuesday until about 6 pm PDT, and can meet up sometime after then for the exchange. I'm usually awake til atleast 2 AM PDT.

smallking
05-16-2011, 09:29 PM
Well . . . 5 and a half hours left til the 11:59 pm pacific . . .

Current bid still at 22 million to DMB23 from a PM bid.

smallking
05-17-2011, 03:03 AM
Well, its sold to DMB23 . . . will be contacting him to arrange delivery

allen
05-17-2011, 05:26 PM
A steal if you ask me.. Good buy