PDA

View Full Version : Seeking Capped Character

Graka
05-09-2011, 12:29 PM
Hi folks,

I've just recently returned to the game. So happens that this coincides with my getting some back pay, which means I have a bit to spend! At this time, I only have cash to offer, and will be using Verified PayPal.

I want to return to play with a capped character, but I am not certain of the class I'd like. I'm willing to consider any race, and any class other than paladin or rogue.

If you have someone you'd like to sell off, please do post or private message and I'll get back to you ASAP. You can get me on AIM at GS4 Graka, too! I'm stuck around the house due to disability, so it shouldn't take long.

Thanks!

allen
05-09-2011, 12:33 PM
This guys legit, sold him a lot of expensive things for cash a few years ago before we both 'quit' for a while.

Graka
05-12-2011, 01:03 AM
A small bump. Still on the hunt for a capped character of any kind! Any race, any gender. Preferably no rogues or paladins, but I might even look at a paladin at this point.

Thanks!

loxe
05-14-2011, 08:17 AM
i have a capped aloetoi bard that i have on a closed account the account was premium and would have a few premium points built up and there were a couple other little characters there too 20's wizard and a mid teens rogue come to mind. cant remember what gear or coins would be available.

this would be an account takeover. asking $500.00 usd paypal verified only.

if interested pm ME OR POST.

John.

Asha
05-14-2011, 08:50 AM
That'll probably be snatched up before the OP even reads this.

thefarmer
05-14-2011, 09:00 AM
That'll probably be snatched up before the OP even reads this.

Yeah. Composer sure is a valuable character.

Graka
05-14-2011, 10:50 AM
Hi there,

I already purchased a character last night, and I wouldn't have been able to do an account takeover, anyhow. So, no worries. :)

If you post that bard separately, I'm sure it'll get grabbed up fast, if someone hasn't already.