still have...

Fallen
05-15-2011, 05:38 PM

Palcron
05-17-2011, 11:01 AM
TWICE

Eoghain
05-17-2011, 11:59 AM
Someone came to me with a scroll like that with multiple instances of (511) Disk on it, and when I tried to unlock one, it wouldn't work. I think those scrolls might not be infuseable. Let me know, Fallen.

MokiePrime
05-17-2011, 12:15 PM
Someone came to me with a scroll like that with multiple instances of (511) Disk on it, and when I tried to unlock one, it wouldn't work. I think those scrolls might not be infuseable. Let me know, Fallen.

Off the shelf, the scrolls from Vellum? Damn Near Killed 'Em! at the Spitfire aren't infuseable, however, Tartington provided his "refreshing" service which made scrolls not normally infuseable....infuseable. So, it really just depends if the scroll in question had the service performed on it or not. I know several people who have had the "refreshed" 1711 scrolls from that shop infused.

Signed,

Not Fallen

Anebriated
05-17-2011, 01:54 PM
Off the shelf, the scrolls from Vellum? Damn Near Killed 'Em! at the Spitfire aren't infuseable, however, Tartington provided his "refreshing" service which made scrolls not normally infuseable....infuseable. So, it really just depends if the scroll in question had the service performed on it or not. I know several people who have had the "refreshed" 1711 scrolls from that shop infused.

Signed,

Not Fallen

To add to this you should be able to phase the scrolls tartington "unlocked" but not the off the shelf variety.

Palcron
05-17-2011, 07:34 PM
The "service" that Tartingworth performs, was, in fact, performed on this particular scroll. I'm not really sure what all his "service" entailed, as pretty much everything he did was vague and obscure, but he definitely did work on this one.

Will be sold by the end of the day today if no further interest.