PDA

View Full Version : 20 bard/27 warrior/37 sorcerer

Gokkem
04-30-2003, 04:25 PM
Thinking of selling the following male characters:

20 human bard, master of COL never been reallocated

27 dwarven warrior, master of COL never been reallocated (master of tackle, 30some ranks of bashing if I remember right)

37 dark elf sorcerer, master of voln never been reallocated

All characters come loaded with basic gear and clothing, decent stuff but nothing real extraordinary. I haven't and am not going to check their lockers so there could be nice stuff in there too. I know I'm a packrat and have stuff from previous spitfires and jugs possibly on them.

IM offers to LordGokkem with offers, or email to chrisg@chugach.net

Buyer pays all transfer fees, unless they want to buy the sorcerer/warrior who's on one account. If someone did that I'd throw in a free level 17 or 18 (forgot which) raising cleric who's also on that account.

[Edited on 04-30-03 by Gokkem]

Gokkem
05-05-2003, 06:53 PM
Still selling; I'll entertain both silvers and cash offers. Good deal here guys, none have been reallocated and I'm not asking a whole lot. Send offers to me! Sick of paying for the accounts that I don't use.

Gokkem
05-13-2003, 01:44 PM
Ok I'll sell the account with the 37 dark elf sorcerer, 27 dwarf warrior and 17 halfling cleric for a mere $200. They come with basic gear and all locker contents. The cleric has been reallocated, but the sorcerer and warrior has not been. You give me $200, you take over the account. No warnings or lockouts. IM to LordGokkem.