PDA

View Full Version : Official: Wyrom on Gambling Kits and Bandoliers

Fallen
04-28-2011, 08:08 AM
Just tossing out a quick note on the gambling kits and pirate bandoliers that were sold at the Spitfire.

The gambling kits, when they are in table form, aren't intended to hold a whole lot on top. They are considered a "make-shift" table. With that said, items 5lbs and under should be fine. And just a reminder, when placing them on the ground, if you leave the room, the janitor can snatch them up. Items inside and on top of are also not safe from others being able to grab them, so be careful. Fully unlocked kits can be closed and latched to secure your belongings. Seigery cannot be played on top of the kits, but maybe one day that can be a possibility.

Bandoliers won't make you "roll up" your scrolls that look like books anymore. They also will hold your wands and a few pirate-like trinkets with some different messaging. And bundled ammo will look different when you GET/PUT from single pieces of ammo. Enjoy!

And don't forget to ANALYZE them!

~Wyrom

Figured a few of you might be interested in this update.

septus
04-28-2011, 11:56 AM
anyone got any pirate-like trinkets to test?

two of the other get/puts that I have but haven't posted:

>put net in my harn
You bunch up and tuck away the throwing net into your mithril tool harness.
>get net
You pull the throwing net free from your mithril tool harness and shake it loose.

>put flam in my harn
Reaching over your shoulder, you secure your flamberge into a series of straps on the back of your mithril tool harness.
>get flam
Reaching over your shoulder, you draw your flamberge from a series of straps on the back of your mithril tool harness.

Ivex
04-28-2011, 01:42 PM
Fully unlock my gambling kit dammit

No Gnomes Is Good News
04-28-2011, 01:51 PM
Fully unlock my gambling kit dammit

Mwuahahaha!

shad0ws0ngs
04-29-2011, 02:54 AM
Mwuahahaha!

also.. mwah ha ha ha ha haaa

Latrinsorm
04-29-2011, 03:16 PM
And just a reminder, when placing them on the ground, if you leave the room, the janitor can snatch them up.The janitor has to be the dumbest code in the game.