PDA

View Full Version : Greater black ora flamberge

Reltov420
04-24-2011, 11:19 PM
Currently using this on my warmage, and it really kicks ass. 6x, shadow flares, 1x a day teleportation, all the good stuff real black ora does. Going to be moving him to an area where I'll mostly be hunting undead, so switching it up to something blessable.

45 mil, will consider trade offers (other 2 handers, preferably blessable, mbp or heavier armor, OHEs that catch my attention)

poloneus
04-24-2011, 11:32 PM
http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?t=57816

Reltov420
04-24-2011, 11:38 PM
http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?t=57816

Yeah, Tonklin's retarded. I'm done explaining for his dumb ass.

Rallorick
04-24-2011, 11:58 PM
Yeah, Tonklin's retarded. I'm done explaining for his dumb ass.

agreed....

...... but didn't you actually turn out to be the thief in that situation?

oh yeah. that's right.

Reltov420
04-25-2011, 12:04 AM
agreed....

...... but didn't you actually turn out to be the thief in that situation?

oh yeah. that's right.

Not right, he tried to get the armor and the money. The value of that armor is an extremely small portion of my net worth, it wouldn't be logical for me to fuck him around and cause myself all kinds of problems over something so cheap. My last words on it.

I will gladly give any items first and allow inspection of them before any transaction is completed.

Rallorick
04-25-2011, 12:12 AM
exactly...

well, to be fair, it wasn't such a small portion that you didn't steal his armor and lie about paying him for it... I mean, not that small.

but yeah, small... I get you.

Axhinde
04-25-2011, 12:17 AM
After reading all 13 pages of the previous incident, you didn't actually explain anything for "his dumb ass".

In fact, you quit posting about 3-4 pages into that thread. Not even to defend yourself.

I wouldn't trust you with a crystal amulet.

Ryvicke
04-25-2011, 12:19 AM
Jesus fuck not this thread again. These two idiots wouldn't lift a finger to even attempt to prove their innocence. It was annoying as shit. Until one of them even posts the tiniest stupidest screenshot of something paypally that even says anything I wouldn't do business.

Rallorick
04-25-2011, 12:20 AM
Greater black ora... 04-24-2011 11:16 PM Reltov is actually pretty cool, get to know him. He's quite selfless.

and reltov talk about himself in third person...

Reltov420
04-25-2011, 12:24 AM
After reading all 13 pages of the previous incident, you didn't actually explain anything for "his dumb ass".

In fact, you quit posting about 3-4 pages into that thread. Not even to defend yourself.

I wouldn't trust you with a crystal amulet.

That's because I have no idea what I could have said to defend myself. There was no 'magic words' that prove my innocence. There's also nothing that proves my guilt. Dont really care either way, not like it's eating me up inside that some people on the forums believe Tonklin over me. I dont even play that much anymore.

Axhinde
04-25-2011, 12:30 AM
Until one of them even posts the tiniest stupidest screenshot of something paypally that even says anything

This was suggested multiple times. Though I admit neither you or Tonklin provided these. The wrongly accused tend to fight harder, I've seen.

Solkern
04-25-2011, 12:32 AM
I believe people wanted a screen shot..

rolfard
04-25-2011, 01:26 AM
is there something for sale here?

Warriorbird
04-25-2011, 02:39 AM
is there something for sale here?

An item that some people might want to spend silvers on if they purchase it.

Mike
04-25-2011, 03:46 AM
An item that some people might want to spend silvers on if they purchase it.

At about half the OP price, sure. This thing wouldn't sniff thirty mil if it was accompanied by a blowjob from Obama.

Reltov420
04-25-2011, 08:17 AM
At about half the OP price, sure. This thing wouldn't sniff thirty mil if it was accompanied by a blowjob from Obama.

Sold it for 42 mil last night on the amunet. Done and done.

TheEschaton
04-25-2011, 12:54 PM
To whom? My guess is you lockered it and claimed you sold it so people won't continue this thread about how shady a douche you are.

Ryvicke
04-25-2011, 12:55 PM
If it is the truth that's a tough 3m surcharge for not knowing how to take a screenshot.

poloneus
04-25-2011, 01:34 PM
If it is the truth that's a tough 3m surcharge for not knowing how to take a screenshot.

Much more than 3 mil surcharge. This won't go away. Once a thief always a thief in my book, and I'm sure most others. And while no one is sure of exactly who was telling the truth and therefore who is the thief, the mere suggestion of thievery is too great to ignore for transactions in Gemstone. The failure to provide the screenshot is either idiotic, or evidence of thievery. Either way you won't have much luck selling here.

Reltov420
04-26-2011, 06:47 PM
I admit, I don't know how to take a screenshot on my mac. Must be an idiot.
The reps I'm getting for this are hilarious, half saying that I should kill myself, the other half from people believing me. Keep it up, it makes me laugh.

Androidpk
04-26-2011, 06:52 PM

Screenshot technology did not exist back then.