+1
+2
+1
+1
+2
+1
+1
+2

The max of 2,1,1 (4 spirit in 3 minutes) seems to max out at 3 spirit return above dwarf level.

Dwarf with +2 spirit return

+1
+1
+2
+1
+1
+1
+1
+2

dwarf with +1 spirit return

+1
+1
+1
+1
+1
+1
+1
+1
+1
+1
+1
+1
+1
+1 (these last two came within 10 seconds of each other)

I don't know that +1 spirit return is doing anything for me truthfully. If it does, doesn't seem like much, big big big jump to +2 spirit return.

What is up with these pulses though? I got 2 within 10 seconds of each other.. should I count that as a 2 spirit pulse?

Fallen
04-18-2011, 08:21 AM
You can only go 3 tiers up in Spirit regen.

Buckwheet
04-18-2011, 08:24 AM
You can only go 3 tiers up in Spirit regen.

That is correct.

The biggest gains of course would be to give an elf the spirit regen of a halfling. I believe it stated on the Krakiipedia page that the GMs said there was three levels of spirit regen above a halfling, but they didn't say what they were.

So I always felt that taking a slow spirit race into the realm of a halfling was far better.

Fallen
04-18-2011, 08:36 AM
Eh, DE Wrackers need it the most.

Buckwheet
04-18-2011, 08:42 AM
Eh, DE Wrackers need it the most.

How is a DE not an elf?

Fallen
04-18-2011, 09:42 AM
How is a DE not an elf?

Completely different spirit regen rates.

WRoss
04-18-2011, 09:48 AM
FYI, forest gnomes have the same spirit regen as halflings. Trying to spread the forest gnome spiritualist love!

Buckwheet
04-18-2011, 09:52 AM
Completely different spirit regen rates.

According to Krakiipedia and the data I had on hand.

Elf 2 per 5 min 1 per 5 min
Elf, Dark 2 per 5 min 1 per 5 min

On node/offnode. What are the real rates then?

Fallen
04-18-2011, 11:08 AM
It's possible I could be wrong, but I thought DE's were the absolute worst for spirit regen. I will run the numbers when I get home.

Sheikh
04-18-2011, 11:09 AM
It's possible I could be wrong, but I thought DE's were the absolute worst for spirit regen. I will run the numbers when I get home.

Being a sorc, DE's spirit regen is cut in half just to spite you.

NocturnalRob
04-18-2011, 11:28 AM
They have the same as elves. They are both teh suck.

FNLN
04-18-2011, 02:29 PM
Yeah. Elf/Dark Elf has the worst spirit regen.

Playing an Elf Cleric when Elves also had that crazy bad STR penalty was fun.

Fallen
04-18-2011, 05:17 PM
My bad, then.

phantasm
04-18-2011, 07:49 PM
So +3 spirit regen is what it takes for a DE to regen like a halfling?

Jinsem
04-18-2011, 10:05 PM
Boiler with all her gear was amazing to charge with. 16SP with +3 regen as a hobbit. wrack wrack wrack, use my sp orb, wrack wrack, wol gem, wrack wrack, wol gem, wrack wrack, wol gem, wrack wrack, wol gem, wrack wrack, wol gem, wrack wrack, then everyone sent her mana.

Literally 10k mana in 5 minutes. I miss those days.

Spooky
04-30-2011, 03:06 AM
Do you guys know if with faster spirit regen , the stats after a death come quicker faster? Or are they totally independent?

Danical
04-30-2011, 03:29 AM
Do you guys know if with faster spirit regen , the stats after a death come quicker faster? Or are they totally independent?

I would assume spirit comes back faster, but stats won't.

Buckwheet
04-30-2011, 09:34 AM
I would assume spirit comes back faster, but stats won't.

This is correct.

Gelston
05-06-2011, 04:03 AM
spiritual development based on all the spiritual traditions and Transpersonal Psychology called Return to Spirit.

Very insightful.

Chaquan
05-10-2011, 03:42 AM
Of course, the biggest gain will be a wizard to make a bust of the human spirit regeneration. I believe it Krakiipedia page, said general manager, said there are three or more of the spiritual regeneration of a person's level of bust, but they did not say what it is.

Rolis
09-22-2011, 11:46 AM
I'm here to beat a dead horse and maybe shed some light on the topic.
-- Not stating all the data is correct, if anyone has information which might contradict my statements please let me know and I will revise my information.

From the data collected from CRB, I came up with the spirit levels above the top tier:
Had to make a couple of assumptions due to the limited data selections of spirit regen posted so if anyone sees anything different than what I have posted please feel free to correct me.

The % mana recovery was simply calculated by (1.00M/Minutes to Fully Recover Spirit) where 1.00M = 100% mana
I use this value to evaluate the benefit of higher tiers vs lower tiers and to calculate a “phantom mana” recovery per min.
For Tiers 1, 2, and 3 – I tried to find a complete cycle of mana regen. The period or pattern of one cycle.
From the data, I was more confidently able to identify tier +3 as 7/5 before repeating occur. Tiers +1, and +2 weren’t as clear
due to where data the stopped collecting. From the points given, this was the best relationship that I could establish but if anyone
Has any different information please feel free to share.
(At cap mana considers 300 mana pool and 500 mana pool for the examples)

Elf/D-Elf
Known: Off Node spirit regen: 1 spirit /5 minutes (25 mins for full recovery)
This equates to 4% mana recovery per minute. At cap, that works out to be 12 mana per minute -- if single trained in HP or 20 mana per minute if triple trained. (If constantly wracking)

Half-Elf/Slyvankind/Half-Krolvin/Couple other new races
Known: Off Node spirit regen: 2 spirit /5 minutes (20 mins for full recovery)
This equates to 5% mana recovery per minute. At cap, that works out to be 15 mana per minute -- if single trained in HP or 25 mana per minute if triple trained. (If constantly wracking)

Human/Giant/B-Gnome
Known: Off Node spirit regen: 1 spirit /3 minutes (15 mins for full recovery)
This equates to 6.7% mana recovery per minute. At cap, that works out to be 20.1 mana per minute -- if single trained in HP or 33.5 mana per minute if triple trained. (If constantly wracking)

Top Tier Unenhanced (Halflings/F-gnomes/Dwarves)
Known: Off Node spirit regen: 2 spirit /5 minutes (12.5 mins for full recovery)
This equates to 8% mana recovery per minute. At cap, that works out to be 24 mana per minute -- if single trained in HP or 40 mana per minute if triple trained. (If constantly wracking)

Top Tier +1 Enhancive *(From the data from CRB – calling this 5/5 on node, 2.5 off node)
Known: Off Node spirit regen: 2.5 spirit /5 minutes (10 mins for full recovery)
This equates to 10% mana recovery per minute. At cap, that works out to be 30 mana per minute -- if single trained in HP or 50 mana per minute if triple trained. (If constantly wracking)

Top Tier +2 Enhancive *(From the data from CRB –Calling this 6/5 on node, 3 off node)
Known: Off Node spirit regen: 3 spirit /5 minutes (8.33 mins for full recovery)
This equates to 12% mana recovery per minute. At cap, that works out to be 36 mana per minute -- if single trained in HP or 60 mana per minute if triple trained. (If constantly wracking)

Top Tier +3 Enhancive
Known: Off Node spirit regen: 3.5 spirit /5 minutes (7.14 mins for full recovery)
This equates to 14% mana recovery per minute. At cap, that works out to be 42 mana per minute -- if single trained in HP or 70 mana per minute if triple trained. (If constantly wracking)

As stated by krakiipedia, the top three tiers have a diminishing return.. When looking at the Spirit Wracking Time recovery – You can see that at each tier the Full spirit recovery time for 5 spirit has a diminished return. The earlier tiers have 5 minute drop in the time it takes to recover 5 spirit where as the last tier has less than 1.2 minute drop in the time it takes to recover 5 spirit from its tier below. While the spirit recovery rate per tier is lessened, the actual mana recovery from the last 4 teirs yield the greatest mana returns of 2% mana recovery a minute.

Sorry if the formatting is wonky.

Buckwheet
09-22-2011, 12:13 PM
Nice work. I can tell you that having mostly slow spirit regen races my +3 regen rate makes the much more tolerable when using spirit.

whiteflash
09-23-2011, 11:28 AM
Doh dark elves.

Question that I feel like has been gone over before but I'm not sure if there was consensus:

Does having maximum aura equate to having maximum regeneration rate for spirit return, or are they totally different?

Rolis
09-23-2011, 12:40 PM
Spirit return rates are set rates based on the race and no stats effect the return rate. The only way to increase the rate of return are enhansives, mana bread, and I believe there are some alchemy recipes. Not sure on the recipes -- can't tell if it increase spirit regen or if it returns a set amount use? Maybe a cleric on the board can answer that for us.

Fallen
09-23-2011, 01:04 PM
Doh dark elves.

Question that I feel like has been gone over before but I'm not sure if there was consensus:

Does having maximum aura equate to having maximum regeneration rate for spirit return, or are they totally different?

Aura can raise your max spirit but does not effect generation at all. Getting to 13 Spirit and +3 Spirit regen should be the goal of everyone who wracks multiple times in a hunt.

WRoss
09-23-2011, 03:13 PM
Aura can raise your max spirit but does not effect generation at all. Getting to 13 Spirit and +3 Spirit regen should be the goal of everyone who wracks multiple times in a hunt.

Having +3 spirit return and 350 mana, I only needed 10 spirit to hunt the Temple with wither only. Though, to do the scatter, I had to up that to 13 spirit. Even then, I could only hunt for 4 wracks before I ran out of mana and spirit.

Fallen
09-23-2011, 03:16 PM
I find it a lot more fun to not concern yourself with mana while hunting. You use the best spell for the situation (largely) regardless of the cost. I will admit to never hunting the Scatter. It was always on my list of things to do. That place sounds like the Demon's Souls of GS. You. Will. Die.

crb
09-23-2011, 05:33 PM
I find it a lot more fun to not concern yourself with mana while hunting. You use the best spell for the situation (largely) regardless of the cost. I will admit to never hunting the Scatter. It was always on my list of things to do. That place sounds like the Demon's Souls of GS. You. Will. Die.
Are you banned from the rift? You're not dying and unable to climb Mount Everest or something.

Hop your ass over to the rift and hunt it. Its silly to be regretful about something so easily attained.

whiteflash
09-23-2011, 06:10 PM

Ha, your dude was plenty stacked and still is to handle scatter. Sorcerers do very well there solo as long as you avoid the damn destroyers. If they have no other targets but you the sunder/tackle/enrage can be awful.

I can only wrack twice in a typical hunt as a dark elf with 13 spirit, though would likely be 3 times if you didn't get drained to 9 EVERY HUNT. Having over 400 mana helps a ton, rarely have issues with mana doing bounties. When I hunt with Dhairn I keep him walled if a destroyer is in the room, but then he's a paladin battery so mana is rarely an issue.

That being said, I am full of want for +3 spirit regen now.

Fallen
09-23-2011, 07:53 PM
CRB, I should have said it was always very low on my list of things to do, but it was on there. Whiteflash, you can get +2 Spirit regen from your AG badge alone assuming you have a decent amount of bps.

whiteflash
09-23-2011, 07:59 PM
CRB, I should have said it was always very low on my list of things to do, but it was on there. Whiteflash, you can get +2 Spirit regen from your AG badge alone assuming you have a decent amount of bps.

I'm closing in on max badge, losing +10 aura/+10 wisdom will make me a sad panda though. Perhaps the few CS from dropping the wisdom is worth it...

Give either my brother or I a PM or lnet chat if you wanna rage the scatter before you go.

Buckwheet
09-23-2011, 08:03 PM
With EG around the corner, get some +1 spirit regen perm items and orb them.

Fallen
09-23-2011, 08:04 PM
With EG around the corner, get some +1 spirit regen perm items and orb them.

If you can find them I would definitely recommend doing so. Stick 1-3 in a runestaff, have flares added to said runestaff, win GS.

Buckwheet
09-23-2011, 08:08 PM
I have one in my playershop.

crb
09-24-2011, 07:28 PM
I don't think you can put two of the same orb in a fusion item.

You can do +1 dex bonus and +1 dex stat, because they are technically different, but that is as close as you can get.

So to do 3 +1 spirit return you would need 3 different fusion gear items, if you were doing it with fusion.

Or you'd need a wearable +1 spirit return item.

Or you could track down those drinkable +1 spirit return potions - but that isn't a permanent solution.

Or you could track down the single (to my knowledge) +2 spirit return orb out there.

Smythe
09-24-2011, 07:52 PM
Or +2 spirit return staff. I think one's 'round.

- Smythe

WRoss
09-24-2011, 07:59 PM
Or +2 spirit return staff. I think one's 'round.

- Smythe

Or a +3 spirit return pin

Fallen
09-24-2011, 09:10 PM
There is a +2 Spirit return shield too. I used a +1 brawling weapon and +2 from my badge.

Fallen
09-24-2011, 09:12 PM
Also, looks like Estild and co. are still reviewing the bug/correction CRB brought up. No idea what they are debating, but at least they're actively working on it.

waywardgs
09-24-2011, 09:16 PM
For what it's worth I have a +1 spirit item. It'd have to be orbed though.

Fallen
09-24-2011, 09:20 PM
+1 spirit, or +spirit regen? The capping of spirit at 13 greatly reduced the usefulness of those items.

waywardgs
09-24-2011, 09:21 PM
+1 spirit.