PDA

View Full Version : +29 logic stat fusion knife

BriarFox
04-17-2011, 03:43 PM
A slender dark mithglin knife with a tempest shell-inset pommel:

Two spherical depressions adorn the dark mithglin knife, approximately the size and shape of a small gem. The chambers currently hold a swirling cardinal red orb, and a rich sunset orange orb.

The chamber surrounding a swirling cardinal red orb is alive with steady radiance

It contains a +17 logic stat orb and a +6 logic bonus orb, for a total of +29 to the logic stat. It costs 27180 points to charge and has had one charging session at the guild.

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the dark mithglin knife in your hand...

The knife resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
It provides a bonus of 17 to Logic.
This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 61 times.
It provides a bonus of 6 to Logic Bonus.
This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 30 times.
The knife looks to have quite a few charges remaining.

You sense that the dark mithglin knife will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

Before: Logic (LOG): 100 (25) ... 100 (25)
After: Logic (LOG): 100 (25) ... 129 (39)

I will include a +2 logic bonus non-crumbly "brilliant garnet circlet" with the knife for a total of +33 logic stat.

Logic bonus enhances your experience gain by 1 point/pulse/5 logic bonus on node and by 1 point/pulse/7 bonus off node. Most people will see a 3-4 experience gain increase per pulse on a node with this set.

Logic is also one of the main factors in enchanting. Use this knife and circlet when making your casts to increase your chances of being successful.

Gone.

crb
04-17-2011, 04:02 PM
I didn't know we could stack like that in one item, neat.

BriarFox
04-17-2011, 04:09 PM
I didn't know we could stack like that in one item, neat.

Has to be bonus and stat, but you can do it. I just found that out.

Archigeek
04-17-2011, 04:12 PM
I thought you couldn't exceed 20 total bonus to any combination of anything. Where'd that rumor start? Glad to see it's wrong.

Izzy
04-17-2011, 04:33 PM
I thought you couldn't exceed 20 total bonus to any combination of anything. Where'd that rumor start? Glad to see it's wrong.

20 bonus is 40 to the stat. You seem to be confusing the two.

Archigeek
04-17-2011, 04:59 PM
20 bonus is 40 to the stat. You seem to be confusing the two.

I suppose I wasn't very clear. What I meant was that you could not exceed 20 total of any combination. So for example, a +19 health point orb with a +14 health recovery orb would not be allowed, because the sum total exceeds 20. That's what I'd heard. Briarfox's two items, whether they're bonus or stat, exceed 20 total.

crb
04-17-2011, 07:37 PM
I've got two +14's in my fusion runestaff.

Izzy
04-17-2011, 08:09 PM
I suppose I wasn't very clear. What I meant was that you could not exceed 20 total of any combination. So for example, a +19 health point orb with a +14 health recovery orb would not be allowed, because the sum total exceeds 20. That's what I'd heard. Briarfox's two items, whether their bonus or stat, exceed 20 total.

Aha. That rule (or non-rule, it would seem) I wasn't aware of. Good to know.

WRoss
04-17-2011, 08:12 PM
I wonder about Ranks and bonus

Jinsem
04-18-2011, 02:16 AM
I suppose I wasn't very clear. What I meant was that you could not exceed 20 total of any combination. So for example, a +19 health point orb with a +14 health recovery orb would not be allowed, because the sum total exceeds 20. That's what I'd heard. Briarfox's two items, whether their bonus or stat, exceed 20 total.

Skills can't go to +50 anymore?

When they first came out each thing had it's own limit.

Stats had there limit
Regen had there limit (don't get me started on the broken world of +50 mana regen)
Skills had there, shared with ranks.
SP had it's limit (now changed) regen/and +to
Eventually stamina regen was also added in with a limit.

They were all different, but I know mana regen went to 50, and so did skill/rank. Rank was funny cause it allowed you to get around certain things with 0rank and a item with say +9 ranks (climb goes from 0skill to 45skill).

Ex Jinsem

Ryvicke
04-18-2011, 02:23 AM
I dunno about spirit max and spirit regen but I'm pretty sure it's +50 bonus to a skill max (any way you get there, and including stam/mana/health regen), and +40 to a stat max (bonus counting at double, and again, any way you get there). I think we've seen this count even with things like surge and the assume aspects (still can't get past +40). Anything that actually shows up on your stats when you type INFO (i.e. 509 doesn't count).

DoctorUnne
04-18-2011, 02:26 AM
I think you guys are talking about two separate restrictions. There is the general cap to a skill or stat for all your enhancives combined, and I think Kerl is referring to what he thought was a separate cap for a single fusion item.

Ryvicke
04-18-2011, 02:27 AM
I think you guys are talking about two separate restrictions. There is the general cap to a skill or stat for all your enhancives combined, and I think Kerl is referring to what he thought was a separate cap for a single fusion item.

ahhhh... I didn't know there was a supposed cap of +20 to a stat for one fusion armament. Is this the case? It might make a collector of one specific type of orb less likely to want a 4-slot arm.

Jinsem
04-18-2011, 02:35 AM

Gotcha.

Ex Jinsem

Archigeek
04-18-2011, 02:40 AM
Yes, DoctorUnne has it right, and I'm glad to see it isn't apparently the case that one fusion item can only contain a maximum bonus, mixed or otherwise, of 20 total.

I'm going to take a set of plate and put a +19 health orb in it along with +14 health regen just for fun I think. Damage padding would make it even more fun!

Buckwheet
04-18-2011, 08:18 AM
I dunno about spirit max and spirit regen but I'm pretty sure it's +50 bonus to a skill max (any way you get there, and including stam/mana/health regen), and +40 to a stat max (bonus counting at double, and again, any way you get there). I think we've seen this count even with things like surge and the assume aspects (still can't get past +40). Anything that actually shows up on your stats when you type INFO (i.e. 509 doesn't count).

Max spirit regen is +3

sfmatthias0
04-18-2011, 08:26 AM
10 millions!

BriarFox
04-18-2011, 09:16 AM
10m to sfmatthias0!

BriarFox
04-18-2011, 08:45 PM
Bumpity!

BriarFox
04-19-2011, 08:57 AM
10m ONCE

BriarFox
04-19-2011, 05:16 PM
Bu-ump.

BriarFox
04-19-2011, 07:21 PM
Bidder pulled his bid when he saw the level restrictions, so I sold the +17 orb for 6m and I'm going to keep the +6 bonus one. Cheers.