PDA

View Full Version : Taking offers on 37 empath with 10 droughtman runs & qualified for semis

FriendlyToast
04-14-2011, 12:11 AM
Hey guys,

I'm maybe tired of the game (again)

I may want to get rid of my entire account if it makes sense to do.

I have 10 runs for the droughtman still to come on this account and this account already won one of the runs so its qualified for the semifinals

It also comes with a 40ish char (empath) and 15ish char (bard) also a bunch of lowbie chars one of which won the maze

skills are so so but the fixskills is coming soon

It would be a full account takeover

send me offers

I understand this is the characters folder but the value here is clearly the DM runs so let me know

FriendlyToast
04-14-2011, 10:21 AM
got way too many responses so im not going to reply to them all

best offer was 750

assuming DM runs go for 12-15m per this account should cost significantly more just for the runs (if you were to buy them individually)

there is also added value for an automatic trip to the semis (+1 run, or + many runs if being in the semis is important to you)

The characters give you a few bucks value (40 - 60)

add the fact that you are saving 50 dollars on transfer fees because its an account takeover

Long story short I'll probably just hold onto it and do the runs and liquidate later

FriendlyToast
04-14-2011, 10:23 AM
Also bump - if people really desperately want to buy a run or two I'd sell them at 20m flat

Buckwheet
04-14-2011, 10:32 AM
Not trying to squash the sale at all. I just wanted to explain why you might not be getting 12-15m per run.

Its one thing for someone to risk ~100 on possibly getting a shitty win.

Its another thing to risk $1000 on getting 10 crappy runs. Like getting multiple sips of lame or the unlimited crystal amulet.

I think there is higher "value" if all tickets were sold at maybe 1-2 per person as the risk is spread out versus someone dropping it all.

FriendlyToast
04-14-2011, 10:38 AM
I don't disagree with the above poster ^

Its a lot of money to invest for maybe crap. But you also understand its a huge loss for me to sell at around 700 because I can probably break it apart for much more.

No hard feelings if no one wants to bite I understand completely.