PDA

View Full Version : 5x Gear Dagger with Mechanical Flares

Shimeria
04-13-2011, 01:40 PM
Won this at Droughtmans. Can check out more details about this dagger under appraisals.

Dagger info:
A gear-hilted black vultite dagger inlaid with brass wire
Two thin metal spikes are attached to the handle of the dagger. They are angled so that they lie parallel to one another, against the length of the weapon. Tightly coiled steel springs are clearly visible beneath the spikes. The springs appear to be in absolutely perfect condition. You also notice a small enchanter's mark.

Careful examination indicates the black vultite dagger has a base strength of 33 and a base durability of 235. You also determine the current integrity of the black vultite dagger to be at 100.0%.

Under 1lb, 5x, mechanical flares.

You analyze your black vultite dagger and sense that there is no recorded information on that item. It may or may not be able to be worked on by a merchant alterer. You can tell that the dagger is as light as it can get.

I hunted with my Sorcie that has Zero training with a blade and first hit got this flare...

** The small spring-loaded spikes attached to your dagger suddenly shoot out with incredible force! **
... 25 points of damage!
Damaging strike to chest, several ribs shattered!

All Zests unlocked:
You pull your black vultite dagger in close to your body, its keen edge pointing outward.

You hold your black vultite dagger menacingly in front of you, its sharp edge glinting in the light.

You impatiently tap the flat of your black vultite dagger's blade against the side of your leg.

You carefully buff the blade of your black vultite dagger, removing the debris of battle.

You thrust your black vultite dagger into the air and give a triumphant shout!

The blade of your black vultite dagger slices cleanly through the air as you bring it around in a sweeping arc.

As you tighten your grip, the familiar weight and balance of your black vultite dagger lends you confidence.

You heft your black vultite dagger in your hand a few times, admiring its finely honed edge and excellent workmanship.

[B]GlassEngine: 9 million SOLD [B]
BO: Might consider offers

(I will attempt to update every day, since I’m still getting private messages the auction could go once, twice, three times and sold. Also cross posting on play net forums.)

I reserve the right to end this auction and accept BO offers.

yesicj
04-13-2011, 01:47 PM
You forgot to include this one:

LEAN
You shift your weight slightly in an abbreviated combat move and thrust forcefully with your rolaren dagger.

Shimeria
04-13-2011, 01:50 PM
I tried lean and it didn't work. Maybe the dagger is too small?

Thanks for letting me know about all the other zests Yesicj!

TheLastShamurai
04-13-2011, 01:53 PM

Tumbadoo
04-13-2011, 01:56 PM
I'm assuming it can be bonded to a worked on via PP?

Shimeria
04-13-2011, 01:59 PM
I'm assuming it can be bonded to a worked on via PP?
I have no idea, if you let me know how to find out I will do that.

yesicj
04-13-2011, 02:58 PM
I tried lean and it didn't work. Maybe the dagger is too small?

Thanks for letting me know about all the other zests Yesicj!

That's pretty odd, having 8 of the 9 scripts; maybe submit a bug report? And you're welcome, glad to help.

LadyLaphrael
04-13-2011, 06:25 PM
7m

TheLastShamurai
04-13-2011, 07:12 PM

Shimeria
04-13-2011, 09:48 PM
Bids updated

Shimeria
04-14-2011, 12:07 PM
Updated

Shimeria