PDA

View Full Version : UMMMM

Jenisi
08-04-2003, 11:48 PM
You see GameMaster Illusion Spectal the Wizard.
He appears to be an Elf.
He appears to be very young. He has boundlessly deep ocean blue eyes and lily white skin. He has slicked back hair with two horns protruding from the parted, oily black hair.
He is in good shape.
He is wearing some clothing that seems to be inexistent, and a large pink Hello Kitty shield.

Makkah
08-04-2003, 11:58 PM
Haha. That's pimp.

rht

Kailya
08-06-2003, 01:35 PM
Yeah, he's bling blingin with the Hello Kitty Shield

theotherjohn
08-15-2003, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by Jenisi
and a large pink Hello Kitty shield.

and the PTB had a problem with my Peace medallion?

Go figure

GS4Gurl
08-16-2003, 07:56 PM
Hello Kitty Shield? Great non-ooc example for a Game Master to have. No wonder everyone is so ooc all the time. Look at what they have to look up to! They wont allow certain alters because of its oog, yet a GM is running around with that? He probably thinks hes being cute and funny but it really is moronic.

Artha
08-16-2003, 08:06 PM
I'm sure someone looked at him and said Oh! Hello Kitty! I can be OOC now! YAYAYAYA!!!!eleven

CrystalTears
08-16-2003, 08:09 PM
GM's are OOC, so they are not there to set any roleplaying examples. I suppose since they have to enter the game in their GM form may as well make it as OOC as they want to be. They're not players so they don't have to follow player rules, just as the creatures nor NPCs don't have to either.

They shouldn't poof into the game at all, IMO.

GS4Gurl
08-16-2003, 08:12 PM
Yeah they dont have to RP because when you come in the room you se GameMaster Suckyboofruitloop. However, their items that they own/wear should follow by the same guildlines as everyone else. Noone is asking them to RP anything.

StrayRogue
08-16-2003, 08:22 PM
One GM had an ED2109...

[Edited on 17-8-03 by StrayRogue]

Zentoph
08-16-2003, 08:39 PM
A "Hello Kitty" shield word appear to Soroth as a shield with a 'cute' kitty on the front in bright colors.

Also, there is no rule saying that you have to roleplay. You can go around spewing OOC all over and the GMs can't lock you out, or zoom you away or anything. That's not to say that the town won't slaughter you..

Bobmuhthol
08-16-2003, 08:42 PM
I wish people could understand things. Soroth, stop being stupid. If you want to go OOC, then go OOC, you can still be locked out for it.

<<You can go around spewing OOC all over and the GMs can't lock you out, or zoom you away or anything.>>

It's clearly stated in the policy that you can choose your level of roleplay, however, if it's a disturbance you'll be punished.

Jenisi
08-17-2003, 01:07 AM
Tigermist used to have "a purse that is so in you could just die" I loved that thing but she claimed she got in trouble for it.

Zentoph
08-17-2003, 01:15 AM
Why, I thank you for correcting me, Bobmuhthol.

Me and Chanserv are still waiting for you in the chat for our.. session.

Warriorbird
08-19-2003, 04:21 PM
Like! A miracle! Like! :chortles: