PDA

View Full Version : Eilucia Paintings.

LordBacl
04-10-2011, 07:19 PM
a driftwood and aspen framed painting SOLD!

a red and gold framed painting

>look paint

An unusually sleek jackal crouches in the foreground. His head is twisted away, facing a young woman who kneels beneath a reddish-gold sky. Detailed with careful brush strokes, the woman's expression is rife with terror, as her eyes roll back into her head, her mouth gapes open in a scream, and her slender fingers violently rip out her hair. Next to her, a child in a similar state of mind tears at his own skin, his fingers gouging away with little regard for the blood and tears streaming down his face.
There appears to be something written on it.

>read paint
In the Common language, it reads:
Bringer of Terror ~ Eilucia

MB: 400k
CB:

LordBacl
04-11-2011, 11:29 AM
Bump, min-bids lowered.

WRoss
04-11-2011, 11:39 AM
How did these get separated from the set I sold? The only two that I split out of the set were Imaera and....well Charl, which you have here.

LordBacl
04-11-2011, 12:24 PM
Uh, these aren't from your set. Unless I am really losing my memory and going insane, I bought them myself at the festival all those many years ago.

Had a Fash'lo'Nae one I just sold to an enthusiast on a BO prior to making this thread.

WRoss
04-11-2011, 12:26 PM
Unless they made duplicates, Vender has the Charl one on his table in his Zul Logoth Manor and Nilandia has the Imaera one.

LordBacl
04-11-2011, 12:33 PM
Unless they made duplicates, Vender has the Charl one on his table in his Zul Logoth Manor and Nilandia has the Imaera one.

These were sold off the shelf at Ebon's Gate 05. Buy as many as you like, but people didn't. Now they are the stuff legend and people should buy these two from me.

WRoss
04-11-2011, 12:35 PM
These were sold off the shelf at an old EG. Buy as many as you like.

Ahh. I thought they were a raffle win. That explains it. None the less, I had a GM tell me that you could add them to Raffle quality properties. You can also just put them on the non-janitor containers in those properties as well.

LordBacl
04-11-2011, 12:46 PM
Ahh. I thought they were a raffle win. That explains it. None the less, I had a GM tell me that you could add them to Raffle quality properties. You can also just put them on the non-janitor containers in those properties as well.

Yep. I have one on each wall in my shop (Charl, Fash'lo'nae, Lumnea). They really are amazing. I got to chat with the GM who designed them (she redid my shop for me) and she's very proud of them, understandably.

ANYBODY WANT OR I PUT IN MY LOCKERZ??? ::cough.

WRoss
04-11-2011, 12:50 PM
I'll let them sit for a bit to see if anyone wants to bid on them before I do.

LordBacl
04-14-2011, 07:12 PM
bump.

Stanley Burrell
04-14-2011, 09:06 PM
How did these get separated from the set I sold? The only two that I split out of the set were Imaera and....well Charl, which you have here.

I can't remember if it was you (I think it was?) but I sold, maybe, the full '06. I think.

If someone has the full booksale + quills + bookmarks from the ... long time ago, you combine it with the paintings and it unlocks the Leviathan Cube.

LordBacl
04-14-2011, 09:07 PM
If someone has the full booksale + quills + bookmarks from the ... long time ago, you combine it with the paintings and it unlocks the Leviathan Cube.

Is that true?

Stanley Burrell
04-14-2011, 09:11 PM
Is that true?

Almost. You need to make more threads referencing dairy products so that I can read them in Zoidberg's accent.

Shimeria
04-14-2011, 09:59 PM
WooHoo Bacl won the maze tonight! Wanted to give you a tip since I won my bet, but you didn't come out.
Congrats!

LordBacl
05-07-2011, 05:30 PM
Still have the Sheru painting. Awesome little thing to augment all those nifty Sheru items that went out in Droughtman's.