PDA

View Full Version : Random fluff and junk.

ganf
04-09-2011, 07:07 PM
We'll see how this goes. Most of it isn't anything to write home about, some I just don't know what the hell it is....

1: A threadbare tunic mended with patchwork fabric. Chestworn. CB 1k to Middian Twice

2: A sapphire inset rolaren ring: MB 10k

3: A silver half-moon choker: MB 1k

4: Some obsidian skull earrings: MB 5k

5: Some deep black silver-studded pants: CB 1k to DarkandDangerous Twice

6: A gold-fluted blue velvet vest: Pinworn, less than two pounds, holds 1 small item. MB: 20k

7: A cracked leather bracer: MB 1 coin

8: Some soft black leather boots: CB 1k to DarkandDangerous Twice

9: a rectangular pale rowan case fitted with blue mithril hinges: Holds a Medium amount, any number of items. MB: 10k

10: a dark-swirled pale gold wedding band: MB 50k

11: Selling these two together because I don't know what else to do with them. The only purpose I can see in them is roleplay, and the MB is determined by what the gemshop is offering.....

A cratered pastel pink diamond
and
a dented silver ring with an empty four-pronged setting: MB 15k
__________________________________________________ _____________

12: a shiny dark witchwood leaf pin with a silvery-grey stem: Imbeddable, don't think it has anything on it, tap to activate. MB 25k

13: Some ebon-shot dark grey linen robes: Chest armor. MB 1k

14: A plumed vultite warhelm: Covers head and neck MB: 1k

Almost forgot one...
15: A carved monir treasure chest locket: Zested with the following, which are different reactions for closing and opening depending on whether it is currently open or closed.

>open locket
You open a carved monir treasure chest locket, being very careful with its tiny latch.
>open locket
You touch the inside edge of a carved monir treasure chest locket softly, your mind far away.
>close locket
You close a carved monir treasure chest locket carefully, and it snaps shut with a tiny click.
>close locket
You run your finger around the outside edge of a carved monir treasure chest locket, thinking warm thoughts.

CB: 25k to Regallis Twice

And I think that's it. Send a PM if you need more information, but you shouldn't. None of it is anything to get excited over. Oh, and it's all in the landing. There are some places with would be difficult for me to travel to, such as pinefar and EN, but I'm willing to go most places for a delivery.

Middian
04-09-2011, 07:10 PM
#1 1k

DarkandDangerous
04-09-2011, 07:21 PM
#5 1k
#8 1k

Regallis
04-09-2011, 08:05 PM
15. 25k

ganf
04-10-2011, 12:12 PM