PDA

View Full Version : Radio free simucon

05-06-2004, 12:53 AM
If you watch this, then by all means shoot yourself now because your a fucking loser.

Are you feeling down because you won't be able to attend SimuCon this year? Well, turn that frown upside down! Join us as we broadcast live and direct from the biggest private party of the gaming industry. Shows will include interviews and Q&A sessions with Game Masters, where listeners at home can send in their questions to be answered live!

If it's the party you're interested in, tune in for the after-hours shows, where the theme is participation from the party crowd, and almost anything goes. Streaming video, and the glow of hundreds of your fellow gamers having the time of their lives? You don't want to miss it!

Radio Free SimuCon Website: http://www.play.net/radio/

Radio Free SimuCon Schedule: http://www.play.net/radio/schedule.asp

Melissa

"Philosophers and ploughmen; Each must know his part; To sow a new mentality; Closer to the heart" - Rush

DeV
05-06-2004, 12:59 AM
Its not even that serious for them to broadcast it live. What are we supposed to listen to and watch, a bunch of people getting drunk?

05-06-2004, 01:01 AM
No thanks, i'd rather o get drunk meself and watch those titties in your avatar. :popcorn:

05-06-2004, 01:05 AM
:cold::cold::flamed::wow::duh::socool::grin::):coo l2::yes::P:sniffle::O:mad::):!::!::noob::spam2::no no::flamewar::drool::shibby::loser::eatme::cheers: :moon::violin:

Nakiro
05-06-2004, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by RangerD1
:cold::cold::flamed::wow::duh::socool::grin::):coo l2::yes::P:sniffle::O:mad::):!::!::noob::spam2::no no::flamewar::drool::shibby::loser::eatme::cheers: :moon::violin:

Well stated. :cool:

AnticorRifling
05-06-2004, 10:05 AM
It was hilarious last year but that's just because we kept IM'ing random shit and laughing when they read it. And I was drinking while doing it so there is a good chance it wasn't that funny but I was laughing anyway.

<------ Very happy drunk.