PDA

View Full Version : Wizbot Hilite

Cain
08-04-2003, 10:07 PM
Does anyone have a copy of Wizbot that supports the hilite function mentioned in the previously posted documentation? My version does not seem to support it and it would be a very useful thing to have.

Deathravin
08-04-2003, 11:43 PM
I can't find the most up-to-date version of wizbot. Latest one i can find is 0.8.0.1. But that one still messes up on variables at the beggning of a match:

Match Doit [Target] whispers, "hi"
matchwait

Doit:
put whisper [target] suppity

which leads to...

.stuff
[script running]
somejoe gestures and utters a phrase of magic.

mytarget whispers, "hi"

>Whisper somejoe gestures and utters a phrase of magic. mytarget suppity

Anybody know anything about the creator? or how to get the most up-to-date one?

-Deathravin Ravinblood

Reyek
08-05-2003, 06:03 AM
The latest one i can find is the same. matter of fact you got yours from me. i keep lookin though. he had a website someone on xoom.com. but since thats no longer there and is controlled by yahoo now. i been trying to find a place where the old xoom.com websites were placed after the take over by yahoo. but so far no luck.

[Edited on 8-5-2003 by Reyek]

Reyek
08-05-2003, 06:12 AM
bakleldem@yahoo.com was his email address not sure if he still responds to it or still active may wanna try that though

Caluss
08-11-2003, 04:20 PM
Can anyone just send me a working copy of Wizbot, please? I don't have a copy

Reyek
08-11-2003, 07:05 PM
you can find it here http://www.angelfire.com/il/Rainock/scripts.html

Caluss
08-12-2003, 06:45 AM
I have been to Nexus. The one there gives me the message that the version is expired and does not work. I also downloaded the patch which tells me it is not a registery script. Does anyone know how to fix this to make it work?

Thanks

Reyek
08-12-2003, 08:42 PM
you have to merg the registry entry into your pc. only works on windows machines i got mine from there and it works

BigWorm
08-12-2003, 09:47 PM
Am I the only person around with the latest version of the WizBot? Oh well, I'll share the wealth.

Worm

Reyek
08-13-2003, 12:07 PM
whats the latest version worm? post!