PDA

View Full Version : Stuff

Avaenn
04-02-2011, 12:18 PM
All these items are being sold together for 2 million silvers.

A deadly serrated-edged blade with a double winged guard: 4 enchants, vibe flares

A black imflass dragon warhelm

Some relic armbands: wristworn, has a nice dragon show

A heavy black eonake signet:
>look at signet
The signet is made of eonake and has a design of a frowny face engraved into its face.
>look in sack
In the large sack you see a piece of ivory parchment, a piece of ivory parchment, a piece of ivory parchment, a piece of ivory parchment, a piece of ivory parchment, a piece of ivory parchment, a piece of ivory parchment, a piece of ivory parchment, a piece of ivory parchment, a piece of ivory parchment, a piece of ivory parchment, a piece of ivory parchment, a piece of ivory parchment, a piece of ivory parchment, a piece of ivory parchment, a piece of ivory parchment, a piece of ivory parchment, a piece of ivory parchment, a crimson wax stick, a crimson wax stick, an ebon wax stick, an ebon wax stick, an ebon wax stick, an ebon wax stick, an ebon wax stick, a crimson wax stick, a crimson wax stick, a sharply-tipped quill and a sharply-tipped quill.

>wear signet
You slide your black eonake signet onto the appropriate finger, taking a care to make sure the seal is upright.
>take par
You remove a piece of ivory parchment from in your large sack.
>push sign
To make an impression with your signet, you'll need to apply fresh wax to the parchment.
>rub stick
You agitate the stick, holding it between your hands and warming it. It becomes softer and more pliable.
>push stick
Pressing your stick to your parchment, you leave a blister of crimson wax, ripe for sealing.
>remove signet
You slide off your signet.
>push signet
Pressing your signet to your parchment, you stamp a frowny face into your crimson wax.
>look at par
The piece of parchment is daubed with a blister of crimson wax. The wax is stamped with a frowny face.

Shimeria
04-03-2011, 12:02 AM
I'll take the lot, thanks!

GTG
04-03-2011, 12:05 AM
lol at black eonake frowny face signet. Too late for me :(

Avaenn
04-03-2011, 12:31 AM
Sold to Shimeria.

Wrathbringer
04-03-2011, 07:52 AM
Aww, I would have liked to buy back my frowny face signet. :(

Avaenn
04-07-2011, 11:43 AM
I don't remember how much I bought it from you wrathbringer.

Wrathbringer
04-07-2011, 11:48 AM
That's ok. :)

allen
04-07-2011, 12:11 PM
No comment.. :whistles: