PDA

View Full Version : Enruned black ora band..

Roelon
04-01-2011, 02:44 AM
In the witchwood box you see an enruned black ora band.

The black metal is etched with strange, spidery runes.

This small box, crafted from witchwood, is lined with black velvet and is just barely large enough to hold a single piece of jewelry. Strange runes are lightly carved into the lid, but their meaning is undecipherable.

As I understand it, it attunes to the first person to remove it from the box and can never be removed once worn, except during Droughtman’s Maze.

Info gathered from information provided by Nordred found in Vender's post.

"lose one spirit at random, gain a third of your total about as often, with this about able to be forced into your head if it's full. It is random which effect occurs each time.

They are on you for good once they on, there are no enhancive parts on it. There are about 9-10 scripts with it. Casting at it once on is funny."

"I will make it a little more clear, all scripts with it you have to play with it to make do, like rub, turn, etc.

The spirit loss of 1 or the mana gain can only happen one at a time, it is typically one or the other every 45 minutes to an hour which no real order to it at all. I have had gaps with mine where I had not seen it function for 3-5 hours at a time. "

Also Provided by Nordred

“Pretty neat when you do take it out of the box, some one should definately c/p that.

I found the loresong that was suppose to be on them, thanks to O for digging it up.

"Darkness encloses and comforts. Floating through black mists."
"Tearing, wrenching of existence! Fire, heat, twisting, pain!"
"Hard, cold black metal. Trapped."
"Faint cackling of a madman."

And the last fun part....

>cast my bracelet
You gesture at an enruned black ora bracelet.
Your magic clashes violently with the black ora bracelet! You are hit with a tremendous backlash slamming you flat on your back with your senses reeling!
You are stunned!
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.”

MB: 30mil

BO: Considered along with possible trades.

Logun
04-01-2011, 04:48 AM
Perhaps a dumb question but what does it do?

Ardwen
04-01-2011, 05:12 AM
not at all dumb, and umm its cursed and umm well thats about it.

Helsfeld
04-01-2011, 05:28 AM
He should post the logs from other posts but it drains your spirit or gives you mana like 33 percent or some crap.... its like the rift

Ardwen
04-01-2011, 05:33 AM
wish the test instance was up be nice to test it see what variables there may be

neimanz1
04-01-2011, 09:33 AM
you could turn into a werewolf when you have 2 black ora jewelery & a rapture cloak though

Slamy
04-01-2011, 09:39 AM
you could turn into a werewolf when you have 2 black ora jewelery & a rapture cloak though

I thought it was a vampire.

Gelston
04-01-2011, 09:55 AM
It on occasion gives you 50 mana and at other times takes 1 spirit. Has a bunch of scripts. Gets you as much cyber action as you want.

It also never leaves your person. It will be on you in jail. It does however disappear at droughtman's.

Roelon
04-02-2011, 12:30 AM
Updated the information, sorry for the lack of when I first posted. I need to lay off early morning posts.

Gelston
04-02-2011, 12:53 AM
It isn't a third, for mine atleast. It might have a minimum of 50 mana.