PDA

View Full Version : If you could live anywhere...

longshot
05-03-2004, 03:14 PM
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?

Not visit... but live.

I'd have to say Osaka.

I have to figure out where to go come August. All these options are quite paralyzing.

Latrinsorm
05-03-2004, 03:16 PM
America, preferably New England, preferably near NYC. But Scotland's got a hold on me, too.

Drew2
05-03-2004, 03:19 PM
Jessa's pants.

JK JK JK JK <3 <3 <3

Tijay's pants.

DeV
05-03-2004, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by Tayre
Jessa's pants.

JK JK JK JK <3 <3 <3

Tijay's pants. And you say your innocent...

Drew2
05-03-2004, 03:23 PM
As the day I was born.

Sean
05-03-2004, 03:23 PM
Who started that vicious rumor that I wear pants.

Port Antonio, Jamacia.

I find it hard to say I'd like to live somewhere I've never been. So all areas of europe, asia, south amercia, etc. are out of the picture.

Wezas
05-03-2004, 03:26 PM
I was about to say Australia, because it seems like a cool place, but now that I think of it, I like where I am. DC right here, nice neighborhood, one of the top public school systems in the nation, tech companies all over.

AnticorRifling
05-03-2004, 03:36 PM
I'd either go back to NC for the beach and small town living or I'd go back to England. I loved the culture and history when I was over there and the night life in London was great. It was good food, good people and good times.

Ravenstorm
05-03-2004, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by Latrinsorm
America, preferably New England, preferably near NYC.

Good choice :) I wish I got into the city more often but it's really so expensive. And that's just the cost of travel and food while you're there. But NYC is a great place.

Raven

Xcalibur
05-03-2004, 04:00 PM
there

Miss X
05-03-2004, 04:08 PM
I'm not sure I could live anywhere but England but I really love Spain, the pace of life there is perfect and the weather is lovely. When I get older I'd like to retire and go and live there.

Wezas
05-03-2004, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by Xcalibur
there

A repost, just for X (who denies living in Quebec makes him Canadian).

Map of Canada:
http://members.cox.net/legendwezas/canada.jpg

Xcalibur
05-03-2004, 04:17 PM
Sorry, it's still not the case.

Spain is FREAKING too hot, as Portugal.

Atlantic coast in North america rocks!

Hips
05-03-2004, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by Tayre
Jessa's pants.
JK JK JK JK <3 <3 <3
Tijay's pants.

It's a good thing that you said j/k, because I don't have enough room in my pants for me, my butt, and you.

Anyway, I like New England... not too cold, not too hot, beautiful in the spring & fall... plus I live like 40 min from NYC, which is awesome.

Bobmuhthol
05-03-2004, 04:44 PM
<<because I don't have enough room in my pants for me, my butt, and you.>>

So true.

Iriscience
05-03-2004, 04:49 PM
I grew up in Brooklyn, but lived in many places around that area.

I'd choose Brick City. Only those who live there truly know why. Tijay, you live in Jersey, it kicks ass right?

Sean
05-03-2004, 04:51 PM
For what its worth I lived in Brooklyn when I was born.

And currently live in Newark as well. I wouldn't say if I could live anywhere it would be the brick city. But I also don't have any problems with it.

Drew2
05-03-2004, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by Bobmuhthol

So true.

<--- dying.

<3 Alex.

AnticorRifling
05-03-2004, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by Bobmuhthol

So true.

That's not a problem it's a gift.

Junk in the trunk = crucial.

On topic I like Indiana and Indianapolis just wish it was a bit more like NOVA.

Artha
05-03-2004, 05:02 PM
Somewhere quiet and warm, where I could still get Cable/DSL.

Parkbandit
05-03-2004, 05:03 PM
If California was cheaper.. I'd live somewhere well outside of LA. I currently live in Tampa now and love it... so I'm pretty happy.

Bobmuhthol
05-03-2004, 05:05 PM
Tayre, never, NEVER <3 me again.

[Edited on 5-3-2004 by Bobmuhthol]

Sean
05-03-2004, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by Parkbandit
If California was cheaper.. I'd live somewhere well outside of LA. I currently live in Tampa now and love it... so I'm pretty happy.

I really liked it outside of the bayarea when I did my one of my cross country trips and stayed there. But Cali is way to cost prohibitive for me.

AnticorRifling
05-03-2004, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by Artha
Somewhere quiet and warm, where I could still get Cable/DSL.

The best answer I've heard yet.

GSLeloo
05-03-2004, 05:11 PM
Either London or Paris. I fell in love with this hotel we stayed at in Paris, it wasn't fancy or anything (remember it was a school trip) but it had the best bed with the fluffiest comforter and we had a little balcony and when you went onto it you could see the Eiffel Tower. Now that I could wake up to every day... It's magical seeing that in the distance.

And I just loved England.

Anebriated
05-03-2004, 05:12 PM
That's not a problem it's a gift.

Junk in the trunk = crucial.

this is so true.

I want to live in England or California(i know they are vastly different and on opposite sides of the world). I just feel that those are the two places where I could adjust and fit in with the lifestyles the best. I just like England, no idea why really, just do. I surf, snowboard, skydive, skateboard(only with a longboard) so california would suit my needs there. Cali has the beach and mountains within an hour of each other :drool: plus some good glaciers up north in Oregon and Washington... I just want out of PA really...

TheEschaton
05-03-2004, 05:17 PM
I really liked it outside of the bayarea when I did my one of my cross country trips and stayed there. But Cali is way to cost prohibitive for me.

Don't you guys watch TV??? The whole west coast is falling in the ocean, starting tonight at 9, on NBC! ;)

-TheE-

TheEschaton
05-03-2004, 05:20 PM
As for where I would live.....

if I stayed in the States, it would be Buffalo or Boston. Or San Fransisco. I might consider NYC, just because I'm a freak, and I love the concrete jungle atmosphere, as long as there's green within driving distance (and as everyone knows, NY state is 90% rural).

If I decided to leave the States, which, I think I would, this is where I'd go:

The Basque region in Spain, or London.

If I had to pick one....the Basque region of Spain would be #1.

-TheE-

AnticorRifling
05-03-2004, 05:21 PM
Ohh I forgot Southern Italy. Had a blast drinking there....then again I have a blast drinking wherever I go :cool:

GSLeloo
05-03-2004, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by TheEschaton
The Basque region in Spain, or London.

If I had to pick one....the Basque region of Spain would be #1.

-TheE-

We actually went to the Basque region in Spain! on the school trip we landed in Paris and traveled down to Madrid and that was one of the places we stopped.

Bobmuhthol
05-03-2004, 05:34 PM
Wow. My school sucks.

Trip planned for June: Go to Boston, go on a bunch of cruises, sleep in t3h hotelz, go home.

BUT THERE'LL BE CHIKZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!11111111111

Hulkein
05-03-2004, 05:59 PM
I'd either choose where I am now, or where I have extended family I don't really know.. Those being in Ireland and Alabama. Don't think I'd want to live in Alabama my whole life, but for a few years it'd be cool to live in a backwater town and just hunt and drink.

Also Rome, went there two years ago with a lot of my family, was awesome.

AnticorRifling
05-03-2004, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by Hulkein
I'd either choose where I am now, or where I have extended family I don't really know.. Those being in Ireland and Alabama. Don't think I'd want to live in Alabama my whole life, but for a few years it'd be cool to live in a backwater town and just hunt and drink.

Also Rome, went there two years ago with a lot of my family, was awesome.

Rome = great night clubs and drinking

Alabama = America's armpit

Hips
05-03-2004, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by AnticorRifling

I thought that was Jersey?

TheEschaton
05-03-2004, 06:37 PM
The Basque region, in addition to being warm, and full of history, is where my hero, St. Ignatius, was from.

As well as this guy I know, Jaime, who is the coolest Jesuit ever.

-TheE-

Snapp
05-03-2004, 06:37 PM
I like where I am. Delaware is just in the middle of everything and goes at it's own pace. If I had to choose elsewhere, I'd probably pick Boston.

Anebriated
05-03-2004, 06:38 PM
I thought that was Jersey?

It is.

[Edited on 5-3-2004 by Elrodin]

DianaBanana
05-03-2004, 07:08 PM
London. I've been there twice and I've fallen in love with it.

Weedmage Princess
05-03-2004, 07:08 PM
California..blech <shudder>

I love New England. Right now I'm south of Boston...I wouldn't mind living on the Cape actually if the traffic wasn't so damn awful in the summertime...but I'd like to live on the North Shore...like Manchester...it's beautiful there. I'd even take coastal New Hampshire or Southern Coastal Maine (it'd have to be near the NH border though)

I also love, love, love London! I had a blast when I was out there a few years back. Like Anticor said, the night life was great and I found the people to be really friendly. I'd love to go back someday.

DianaBanana
05-03-2004, 07:12 PM
And people, please stop making fun of Jersey. It's only sussex and southern jersey that sucks. :yes:

Chyrain
05-03-2004, 08:07 PM
I'd live in a slimey old hotel room next door to Al's Hourly Motel in Reno, Nevada.

Anebriated
05-03-2004, 08:22 PM
You know WMP, one of these winters when it gets bad and icy your going to fall and break your hip. You might consider going to Florida with the retired community.

Weedmage Princess
05-03-2004, 08:44 PM
As old as I might be, even I can't recall a time in history when that joke might have been funny.

Artha
05-03-2004, 08:46 PM
It was funny last time I said it, and it'll probably be funny next time. You just have to be not old to 'get it'.

Weedmage Princess
05-03-2004, 08:56 PM
:bleh:

Jenisi
05-03-2004, 10:30 PM
Obviously none of you have been to Hawaii!!! I think I'd enjoy living on Oahu too much!!!! <3 Hawaii

Weedmage Princess
05-03-2004, 11:33 PM
I haven't been to Hawaii actually. I've always wanted to go!!

I was considering going there for my vacation next year...but we'll probably go to Bermuda instead.

Marl
05-03-2004, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by AnticorRifling

Originally posted by Hulkein

Alabama =the only place in American you can see a 50 tennant trailer park that has a row of mailboxes with all the same last name.....and only 30 teeth to spread out!
well maybe W.Va too

I would live on the coast in NC or SC or the Mountains of VA....cant leave the south climate rocks, and people too

Xcalibur
05-03-2004, 11:42 PM
Some people just don't like being in a place that is hot enough to fry eggs on rocks:tumble:

[Edited on 4-5-04 by Xcalibur]

TheEschaton
05-04-2004, 12:25 AM
I actually like West Virginia. I know some good people in West Viriginia.

-TheE-

Marl
05-04-2004, 12:35 AM
I was born there, so I can talk about it!
there are many great things about it just one of those places people think of when incest comes to mind

Tendarian
05-04-2004, 12:40 AM
If i could live anywhere it would be exactly where i live now. Central MN is the greatest,its nice and quiet and nothing really big happens here so it will stay that way(hopefully).

Scott
05-04-2004, 12:54 AM
I love where I live now, I really doubt I would move. I like seasons, I don't want it to be pretty much the same climate all the time. I wout hate it to be cold all the time. I don't want to live in the city again, I'm done with that. BUT, I don't want to live on a farm either. So pretty much where I live, I'm happy with. I enjoy the US, so I really don't want to move anywhere outside the US either. I got the city about 15-20 minutes away if I need to go there, but I live in a really nice neighborhood, and I spent so much time making my house the way it is, I could never leave.

I don't like hurricanes, I don't like tornados, and I don't like earthquakes, anyone that has these things can keep them where they live, I don't want them.

Weedmage Princess
05-04-2004, 12:58 AM
<refrains from posting nursing home pictures and drawings of Sintik>

Scott
05-04-2004, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by Weedmage Princess
<refrains from posting nursing home pictures and drawings of Sintik>

I know, I have to paaaak my caaa in my handycapped paaaking spot.

I'd rather live in a nursing home then near Boston.

Weedmage Princess
05-04-2004, 01:13 AM
;p

Luckily for me, I don't talk like that. The letter R is a part of my vocabulary.

TheEschaton
05-04-2004, 01:15 AM
I'd rather live in a dirty alley, than Philadelphia....

Oh yeah, I forgot, Philadelphia IS a dirty alley.

-TheE-

Scott
05-04-2004, 01:15 AM
;p

Luckily for me, I don't talk like that. The letter R is a part of my vocabulary.

At least those dentures are helping for something, even if it does help you slur your normal vocabulary to make ithe sound r.

Scott
05-04-2004, 01:19 AM

-TheE-

I don't live in Philadelphia anymore. I live in the suburbs. Not to mention the fact that there are nice places in Philly, which I wouldn't mind living in, it depends on what part you go to.

Weedmage Princess
05-04-2004, 01:25 AM
I'm from NYC...and while that accent is diminishing (so I've been told, I still don't believe I've ever had an accent to begin with), I'm not picking up the Boston accent. I think I'm going to wind up with either with some weird cross in between the two accents..or I just won't have one at all. (not that I ever did, just...according to what some others might say.)

And don't knock the dentures, Sintik..you should get some. False teeth are better than no teeth, Gumby.

Sean
05-04-2004, 01:33 AM
The cape is too boring. Being young and interesting I prefer the city enviornment or the urban jungle I guess. I like living across from NYC and not far from Philly for when I'm bored. Boston isn't far either. Maybe when I'm older I'll appreciate the quiet and boringness of a place like cape cod.

longshot
05-04-2004, 01:35 AM

-TheE-

I can honestly say that of all the places that I've been too, Philly is the only one I would refuse to live in.

Chicks are fat and dumpy looking. I remember walking down the street and seeing decent or good looking dudes stuck with these frumpy looking broads with huge asses. It was frightening.

I stayed with this girl, who lived near the gay district. Seeing a guy who looked exactly like Dikembe Mutombo dressed in drag has been seared into my memory forever.

I was so happy when my three days in Philly were over.

Anyways, the reason I started this thread is because if I don't get this banking job, then I'll probably be back to the US.

Realistically, I can't get a visa to work outside of Japan. So, it's here or the US.

I can live anywhere I want really... I'm just curious as to where people like and why.

Tendarian
05-04-2004, 01:36 AM
You dont even need to be that old. Just live with teenagers for any decent amount of time and suddenly boring and quiet sounds fantastic.

Hips
05-04-2004, 01:36 AM
Sintik just likes living around other people that say "wudder" too. That way he doesn't feel out of place.

Weedmage Princess
05-04-2004, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by Tijay
The cape is too boring. Being young and interesting I prefer the city enviornment or the urban jungle I guess. I like living across from NYC and not far from Philly for when I'm bored. Boston isn't far either. Maybe when I'm older I'll appreciate the quiet and boringness of a place like cape cod.

It's like I told you, it's not the "area" that makes a place boring, it's the people.

Don't hate cause you hang out with boring people :bleh:

I like the Cape mostly cause I love the beaches. Being from Staten Island (aka Syringe City) I've come to appreciate beaches where the water isn't brownish-green and where you can walk barefoot on the sand without fears of severing your foot.

The winter is pretty slow down there though..so it's up to you to find entertainment.

Latrinsorm
05-04-2004, 01:44 AM
The Long Island Sound ruined me on the ocean forever. Apparently not all bodies of water are a) opaque and b) filled with trash (trash if you're lucky), but you couldn't tell me otherwise growing up. I'll take a baseball field over shorefront property any day.

TheEschaton
05-04-2004, 01:46 AM
I could live on the Boston Common though. Seriously. I used to just spend hours there, doing nothing but talking with my friends. NOTHING. Except maybe a little frisbee every so often.

The horrible part is, I know where all the soup kitchens and shelters around there are, as well as where all the steam vents, in case it ever gets cold.

-TheE-

Sean
05-04-2004, 01:46 AM
It's like I told you, it's not the "area" that makes a place boring, it's the people.

Don't hate cause you hang out with boring people :bleh:

I like the Cape mostly cause I love the beaches. Being from Staten Island (aka Syringe City) I've come to appreciate beaches where the water isn't brownish-green and where you can walk barefoot on the sand without fears of severing your foot.

The winter is pretty slow down there though..so it's up to you to find entertainment.

Your right I forgot the Egg and I and wallmart are the pinacle of entertainment.

and how could I forget the weepacket inn and the sunday school ice cream. Maybe its just dennisport but the cape is void of anything remotely interesting to me.

[Edited on 5-4-2004 by Tijay]

Weedmage Princess
05-04-2004, 02:02 AM
I haven't been out to Dennisport..heh. Isn't that down by Chatham? If so, I recall being told that's old people land (SHUT UP!) so yeah nothing goes on down there.

Shari
05-04-2004, 02:24 AM
First Choice: Rome. The architecture and the history are just AMAZING. I would live in the colluseum (spelling?) if I could get away with it. And the FOOD, god damn. And the people are hilarious...did I mention the food? I like the dirty grittiness of the city and the slight bit of danger there as well...and the food.

Second Choice: Likely Hawaii. I don't really have a favorite island...I'll be going there for the 5th time this coming summer and I WILL be returning with a TAN! Beautiful scenery and I looove the ocean. The fact you can just swim out in the water and see fish that you typically see in your dentist's aquarium is mind-blowing. And being able to get FRESH mangoes, pinapple and sugarcane...its better than sex.

Mint
05-04-2004, 03:02 AM
Having lived my entire life in a city I think if given the choice I would live somewhere remote and isolated. Without freeways and interstates. Someplace where you can go to sleep without the sound of traffic droning outside your windows. My closest neighbor would have to be at least a mile away. And there would have to be a lot of nature crap around...trees, deer, birds chirping, etc etc. But nothing dangerous like bears or spiders of course (hey, it's MY fantasy). What would I do for fun you ask? Um, garden, quilt, make preserves...wow, you know what? I WANT TO BE AMISH!

My second choice would be Seattle because, Amish fantasies aside, I love it.

05-04-2004, 03:05 AM
SEATTLE FUCKING BLOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mint
05-04-2004, 03:12 AM
Originally posted by RangerD1
SEATTLE FUCKING BLOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You really need to get off Fort Lewis for a while and actually visit Seattle. I love ya but I want to smack you upside the head right about now :grr:

Suppa Hobbit Mage
05-04-2004, 08:16 AM
Longshot, you live close to where I'd like to live already... I'd move to Japan and live near Camp Zama (Sagamihara). I lived there for four years and loved every minute of it.

Ilvane
05-04-2004, 08:41 AM
Awww Tijay there's nothing like the Egg and I at 3 am with your best buds.:grin:

I love the Cape, and if I could afford to live there, I would. I went to school at Cape Cod Community College and also studied at the Conservatory there(right across the road). I really love the area, the people, and the entertainment. There are tons of things to do around there, and places to see.

I live about 25 minutes from Boston, and 25 minutes from the Cape, so I'm in a good place.;)

-A

p.s. Or, good old Spiritus pizza!! Forgot about that place..loved it with my college friends.:grin:

[Edited on 5-4-2004 by Ilvane]

HarmNone
05-04-2004, 08:47 AM
If you are looking for places Stateside, I'd suggest looking into Asheville, North Carolina. Weather isn't bad, it is a college town with plenty to do, it's not far from the beach (about 4 hours, give or take), and in the mountains. Beautiful country.

HarmNone

Wezas
05-04-2004, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by Jesae
First Choice: Rome. The architecture and the history are just AMAZING. I would live in the colluseum (spelling?) if I could get away with it. And the FOOD, god damn. And the people are hilarious...did I mention the food? I like the dirty grittiness of the city and the slight bit of danger there as well...and the food.

:thumbsup: I'm dying to go back there. I haven't been in almost 10 years, but I spent a week and a half there (few days in Roma, Venicia, & Florencia) the last being my favorite. Food most def was the best.

Second Choice: Likely Hawaii. I don't really have a favorite island...I'll be going there for the 5th time this coming summer and I WILL be returning with a TAN! Beautiful scenery and I looove the ocean. The fact you can just swim out in the water and see fish that you typically see in your dentist's aquarium is mind-blowing. And being able to get FRESH mangoes, pinapple and sugarcane...its better than sex.

I'll be kidnapping you as soon as I get up my stalker courage.

Sean
05-04-2004, 01:38 PM
Don't get me wrong the cape is a nice break. I enjoy just relaxing on the beach, fishing, biking, etc. theres just only so much to do there though. Thats why I found it boring for anything more than a weekend. Eventually when I was able to drive myself I found myself leaving every chance I got to head into boston.

PS: I never dug the Egg and I's food.

Skirmisher
05-04-2004, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by Mint
You really need to get off Fort Lewis for a while and actually visit Seattle. I love ya but I want to smack you upside the head right about now :grr:

"When Mints attack" Tonight on the Discovery Channel.

Latrinsorm
05-04-2004, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by HarmNone
If you are looking for places Stateside, I'd suggest looking into Asheville, North Carolina. ... Beautiful country.Not just beautiful, it's HORSEMAN COUNTRY!!! WOOOOOOOO!!

I wish I had stalker courage. :(

Tisket
05-05-2004, 02:33 AM
Originally posted by Latrinsorm: I wish I had stalker courage. :(

Yes, I can just see it. Latrinsorm hunts some girl down, ties her up and......reads the bible to her. Sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings but I am afraid you don't qualify as scary enough to stalk anyone.

Shari
05-06-2004, 04:47 AM
Originally posted by Wezas
I'll be kidnapping you as soon as I get up my stalker courage.

:help:

:heart: Wezas

Souzy
05-06-2004, 05:24 AM
I think someone mentioned Oahu. One of my ex's lives there now & he's been there for years on and off. He hates it and loves it. You can drive from one end of the island to the other end, in 7 hours. Other than that, he says there's not much going on there. Same shit, different day, like any other place you've been at for years.

If anything, I hate the weather in New England and not to mention that the roads suck balls here too. Charlotte is the shiet. I loved it when I lived there. FL was cool when I went to visit my family there. So, it's between NC or FL.

Tendarian
05-06-2004, 05:42 AM
in New England and not to mention that the roads suck balls

I lived in MA for a couple years and i swear this is true. All the roads are half the size of roads in MN plus no one knows how to drive worth a crap. True story,when i was moving to MA i drove out there and i eventually got there and if anyone knows of Route 2A i was on that and had to take a detour which looked like to me to be a dirt bike path. I thought i was gonna get lost and end up in hell. Then i got to where i was going and realized i was right. Im so glad to be back in MN where people drive normal and the roads have room to drive on even if cars are parked on the side. Dont even get my started on rotaries.

Weedmage Princess
05-06-2004, 10:38 AM
I'll agree with you there. The roads out here are horrible. You'd think they'd atleast tend to the roads in a major US city like Boston. NOPE. The lines for the lane fade in and out and switch with each other, no wonder there's always accidents. Well that coupled with the fact that Tendarian's right, they CAN'T drive.

The summer should be fun when they shut down 93..the MAJOR ROADWAY leading through Boston for the damn DNC that they should be having at that new Convention Center or whatever it is, not the friggin Fleet Center so no one can drive through Boston. Idiots.

TheEschaton
05-06-2004, 10:51 AM
Hynes Convention Center?

I thought I was a good driver til I moved to Boston. Then I honed my driving skills even more. Driving 70 mph in a city is something I had never experienced before, but it all came true for me!

But not only are the roads narrow, and in shitty condition, they twist and turn more than a rollercoaster. Damn cowpaths - you woulda thought the cows would want to walk in a straight line.

Edited to add: The first time I turned from Tremont street, left onto......Tremont street...I pulled over and weeped for 10 minutes.

-TheE-

[Edited on 5-6-2004 by TheEschaton]

Weedmage Princess
05-06-2004, 10:54 AM
LOL Yeah, E. I was told everything twisted and turned like that cause of the big dig...but even the new 93 tunnels now curve like mad. Last year a truck took a section of the wall out when it first opened.

Wezas
05-06-2004, 10:58 AM

Now I have proof so the judge will see that it was entrapment when the police find me outside your window one night.

::runs away cackling::

TheEschaton
05-06-2004, 10:59 AM
I've no experience with the 93, I never go south of Boston (unless it's to South end or Southie, which don't require 93). My roads are the Pike (90)/95/495.

And of course, 2, 2A, and good old 30, Comm Ave.

-TheE-

Shari
05-06-2004, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by Wezas

Now I have proof so the judge will see that it was entrapment when the police find me outside your window one night.

::runs away cackling::

Shit.

Madmox
05-07-2004, 02:22 PM
Oo Me I'd live in Duckberg or GummiGlen
-Mox

Souzy
05-07-2004, 08:13 PM
The first time I turned from Tremont street, left onto......Tremont street...I pulled over and weeped for 10 minutes.

-TheE-

LMAO!!!!! :lol2:

The roads are soooo messed up beyond belief here. The Big Dig will be over when we have flying cars up in the air. They're doing over 495 too, so that sucks even more. You def. have to be an agressive driver if you live around Boston. Pedestrians do NOT exist.