PDA

View Full Version : Semi-mystery sack

Mana Goddess
03-25-2011, 08:18 AM
I don't know why it's in my locker or where I got it, but I don't need it.

In the sack:
clothing (2): a limp greying silk hat riddled with oddly shaped holes, a pair of black and white checkered pants with wide pleated legs.
jewelry (3): an onyx and ivory cabochon brooch, a flimsy gold-painted tin crown, a tiny white jade lizard earcuff.
magic (1): a solid ivory gentleman statuette.
other (7): a small round wooden button, a soft white cotton apron stitched with a scrawny black cat (2), a tiny matchbox enameled with blue and silver flames, a jointed wooden doll leg, a chipped dark basalt pestle, a cracked driftwood plate, a silver-tipped gnarled wooden stylus.

Don't know anything about any of those things, except for that the matchbox has several matches left and the brooch is from EG '09:

>l broo
Wreathed by overlapping onyx crows, the ivory cabochon is yellowed with age. Etched scrimshaw-style into the smooth surface of the piece is the image of a tiny village surrounding a hill that has a dark tower at its peak. Several structures stand out amid the smaller homes and cottages of the village, though none as pronounced as the orchard that sprawls upward from the top. A series of finely letters forms a small missive along the bottom of the piece.
There appears to be something written on it.
>read broo
In the Common language, it reads:
~*~ Ebon Gate 5109 ~*~
Pumpkin Carving

Minimum bid of whatever.

EDIT: I've been informed that this is pretty much all digging crap. Bid if you want it, otherwise I'll toss it down the well at the end of the weekend.