PDA

View Full Version : An idiot aims again.. and again... and again

Jaisey
05-01-2004, 11:18 PM
Phantasm Meum [12:48 AM]: i love it when Storylines pause for people
Phantasm Meum [12:49 AM]: i was right before, this IS about Ceilyn being the center of attention, and when Khajor put that at risk, you made it an OOC issue and apparently even cried to the GM's. Well, I'm assisting myself, and asking what course storylines should follow when a realistic LOGICAL response is denied because one person feels they need to remain in control of the "flow".
Lady Rosaleah [12:52 AM]: make sure that you put in that the person you believe this story to be centered around is packing her truck for a move thats been planned for a month and is having to do the entire thing on her own. and dares to spend the next day driving said truck to her destination and THEN (OMG) Plans to unpack the truck before sitting and relaxing in play.
Phantasm Meum [12:52 AM]: and how none of this pertains to the fact this person plans to put an IC BARRIER up between us because it could mean the tiniest bit of unpleasantry for her character

Phantasm Meum [12:59 AM]: be rid of them.
Phantasm Meum [12:59 AM]: how are you rid of them? make them something we can kill.
Phantasm Meum [1:00 AM]: whats shes doing is condeming herself to a lifetime of them feeding off of her, this could end that, for good.
Phantasm Meum [1:01 AM]: Khajor wasnt even planning to kill her, he viewed it as a last resort, and for her own good no less. This isn't how I really think, but I play him living by the motto "The ends justify the means" and i think you really feel this is me OOC being thrown in-character.
Phantasm Meum [1:08 AM]: and, for the record, Khajor was TOLD to relay the message to give him the shard, by the Champion, and he will relay it soon
Phantasm Meum [1:19 AM]: you will not try and block me out of this storyline because Ceilyn's afraid of being hurt, that's OOC and making this PvP and I will report you, and go ahead and act how i will anyways because it IS roleplaying and no GM will yell at me for that.
Lady Rosaleah [1:20 AM]: you just dont get it do you?
Phantasm Meum [1:20 AM]: no, i really dont. why you make this an OOC ordeal.
Lady Rosaleah [1:20 AM]: right now I'm not doing anything in the game, I'm packing a truck to move.
Lady Rosaleah [1:20 AM]: if you cant understand the immediacy of that then you are way to self-centered.
Phantasm Meum [1:20 AM]: i could give two craps, thats OOC. you are trying to block my involvement and carrying out the task the Champion gave Khajor, by using OOC reasons to say "i wont interact with him"
Phantasm Meum [1:21 AM]: THAT is my deal. When you get back, you'll still have these OOC issues with Khajor's
Phantasm Meum [1:23 AM]: are you seeing why *i'm* upset? your illogical response to khajor's "planning" is just as much harassment because MY actions werent OOC.actions.

Please do notice the time on these.. it went on and on. I appologize for being such an insentive fool for planing a move like this without permission folks.. Oh and I appologize for not wishing to be harassed in game by someone running around all day threatening to kill my char. (tiny bit of unpleasantness?)

Kitsun
05-01-2004, 11:29 PM
I'm not even sure I get it. Can you elaborate or even give a short synopsis for those of us that aren't in on a direct linkup to GS-Drama.Com?

HarmNone
05-01-2004, 11:43 PM
Oh, those poor GMs. You mean, one of them is going to have to listen to this drivel? I am sorely tempted to send a case of Jack Daniels to Simutronics and ask that a bottle be forwarded to each GM who has to deal with this stupidity. They are obviously going to need it!:violin:

Good luck with your move. Hopefully, the world will not stop because you are moving and cannot further this idiot's dreams of glory.

HarmNone, ever amazed

Kitsun
05-02-2004, 12:00 AM
Okay well part of the reason I don't know what this is about may be that this is in the Platinum folder and I failed to notice it.

Edited because I fail to notice things.

[Edited on 5-2-2004 by Kitsun]

TheEschaton
05-02-2004, 12:03 AM
What's the storyline behind his character supposingly needing to kill yours? It seems like the Champion TOLD him to? As in V'Tull came down and told him to?

If so, from a PvP point of view, I don't see why you should have any reason for being upset with him for trying to kill you. From a CvC point of view, it's more than alright for your character to go to all lengths to avoid being killed.

-TheE-

Jay
05-02-2004, 02:09 AM
I love the part where he basically says that her NOT INTERACTING with him constitutes HARASSMENT. Hilarious!

Its sort of the reverse of "Mom! Billy is hitting me!" but instead he's going to cry to the GM Mom that "Billy is NOT hitting me!"

Classic.

MaryJane
05-02-2004, 03:28 AM
Why'd you cut out parts of the conversation?

Galleazzo
05-02-2004, 04:13 AM
My head hurts.

Vesi
05-02-2004, 06:34 AM
Originally posted by Galleazzo
My head hurts.

<passes out the Tylenol>

Vesi in pain also

Nakiro
05-02-2004, 06:34 AM
So basically this guy had some sort of storyline going on with you... and you couldn't do it at the moment (or maybe not anytime reasonably soon?) because you had to move, and he thought that was an OOC excuse to avoid and IC event?

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

This is why only retards play plat

Zanagodly
05-02-2004, 08:21 AM
Khajor is a puss

Weedmage Princess
05-02-2004, 08:23 AM
:yawn:

I'd really like to hear the other side of the story before I go jumping on the Ceilyn bandwagon.

Maybe Khajor can explain himself.

[Edited on 5-2-2004 by Weedmage Princess]

Suppa Hobbit Mage
05-02-2004, 09:29 AM
I personally would block anyone who started IMing me and telling me what to do about an in game event.

MaryJane
05-02-2004, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by Nakiro
So basically this guy had some sort of storyline going on with you... and you couldn't do it at the moment (or maybe not anytime reasonably soon?) because you had to move, and he thought that was an OOC excuse to avoid and IC event?

[/b]

I think it's more like he wants to be involved in a story and whether or not she's moving, she has tried/planned on blocking him from the event cause he wants to kill her as part of RP.

I do think it's really shitty to come here and post the convo, either way. And it don't make her look like a rocket scientist either.

ShadowBeast
05-02-2004, 01:11 PM
Wow, you are truly an immature jerk. You took an entire conversation out of context. Notice how she never placed the things she said? Like how she considered Khajor agreeing to relay the message to surrender the shard (as told by the Champion, a GM's Character, key portion of the storyline) to be harassment, and assisted on the matter? Notice, no GM spoke to me on the matter, so probably thought to himself the moment she was done crying Wolf (heheh ironic eh?, wolf), "She needs to shut up and get out of a storyline if she wants to avoid conflict".

Don't ever post lies about me, you little twit. When I said I didn't care that you were moving, it was when you used it as an excuse to try and keep me out of this storyline. You will NOT try and use Khajor doing what the Champion said to, to try and claim I harass you. And let alone talk garbage about me and make up lies. Do you have some sort of mental disease, that turns the slightest bit of in-character tension into some roaring OOC battle?

Ceilyn ever holds the shard out, and Khajor will kill her and take it. And not a GM on the planet will do more than give me a slap on the wrist for it because it is IN CHARACTER and pertains to the storyline.

Have a nice day, and I hope you bought deeds.

Anyone who wants the FULL story and not this immature hacks "Anti-Khajor Propaganda" can IM me at PhantasmMeum. I won't make a post a mile long because some glory-hound feels threatened.

- Myke (Khajor)

Bobmuhthol
05-02-2004, 01:18 PM
BOO HOO HOO.

ShadowBeast
05-02-2004, 01:18 PM
(Please do notice the time on these.. it went on and on. I appologize for being such an insentive fool for planing a move like this without permission folks.. Oh and I appologize for not wishing to be harassed in game by someone running around all day threatening to kill my char. (tiny bit of unpleasantness?))

It went on and on, with her responses edited out of course.

Running around all day threatening to kill your character? Get a clue, lady. Khajor said as a last resort he'd just kill her and take the shard if she planned on acting exactly how you plan to, by taking an OOC motive and grudge IC and using it to react unrealistically. Ceilyn has her freedom from the darkens at hand and chooses to keep the shard anyhow? Illogical. You're just being the idiot you claim I am. A glorious show-boat of one too. How can you people indulge her out of context comments? Are you that bored, or eager for a witch hunt? If so then by all means, join in Ceilyn's attention and pity party, there's plenty of little violins to go around.

If you don't want conflict, Get out of a storyline based around it.

Simple - as - that.

Oh, and though I'm not telling you to get out, don't think I won't be overjoyed if you do, Rosaleah. Yes, I'm sure we all remember you'd habit of forming OOC grudges and making screaming ordeals of them.

This is nothing new, folks.

Jay
05-02-2004, 04:15 PM
Glorious showboat eh?

::snicker::

Seems like the Ceilyn is not the spotlight hog here. "The champion told him" blah blah blah. As if that makes you the anointed one and only person he will take the shard from? I'm pretty sure the champion will happily take the shard from Ceilyn directly if she decides to give it up without you having to ferry it over.

Here's a fun little IM I saved from this self-same grandstander a while ago:

TattooedBlackEye: Since the thread is closed. Shut the fuck up you whiny, greedy piece of shit. I can't believe the balls you have to fucking whine about not getting everything in site after you con people out of their coins like you did Malgaftan, try to steal my blade, and all the other sick shit you do. I hope you fucking get hit by a car. And I mean that, you're a terrible human being and wether its a game or not have no respect for other people who pay just as much as you, except not for as many accounts as you do, because some of us have lives. Have fun in Hell, fucker.

(Strangely enough I was hit by a car the next day.)

Naw, not really. :)

Kitsun
05-02-2004, 04:59 PM
In conclusion...all Platinum Players are nuts.

Although I guess it should've been more obvious because we know what they pay for the service.

Weedmage Princess
05-02-2004, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by Kitsun
In conclusion...all Platinum Players are nuts.

Although I guess it should've been more obvious because we know what they pay for the service.

I'm far from nuts, thank you very much! :mad:

Kitsun
05-02-2004, 05:28 PM
Matter of opinion, my dear! Merely a matter of opinion!

Besides, we all :heart: you anyway.

Artha
05-02-2004, 05:38 PM
No, she really is nuts! Honest! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I'VE SEEN@!!!1

05-02-2004, 07:01 PM
It's a fucking game, chill out and quit crying, both of you.

[Edited on 5-2-2004 by The Edine]

Nakiro
05-02-2004, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by The Edine
It's a fucking game, chill out and quit crying, both of you.

[Edited on 5-2-2004 by The Edine]

Its not just a game, its a 70.00 a month (more/less?) alternative life addiction.

Weedmage Princess
05-02-2004, 07:57 PM
Less. It's $50 a month. Price drop a few years back ;)

And Artha's just mad cause I nuked Team Spider :wow:

05-02-2004, 08:32 PM
:Sprays weed-be-gone over team weedie:
For team spider.

ShadowBeast
05-02-2004, 09:23 PM
Jay, you actually made my day. Knowing you keep logs of that stuff, made me smile. And yes, all that's true. And don't get my hopes up, I nearly did a jig when I heard the bit about the car.

Have fun in hell.

p.s. Sold any good katanas lately?

Jay
05-02-2004, 09:48 PM
The only reason I saved it is to share with the majority of folks in Platinum that also think you are a doofus. You may be an idiot but you are an unintentionally funny idiot!

Oh by the way, yes, I did sell a katana recently for 1 silver (game bug) and my karma must be working cause I got it back just now! :)

I'll save a spot on the hell bus for you.

MaryJane
05-02-2004, 10:04 PM
Jay.. you believe she is totally in the right then?

Or it is just your feelings for him?

ShadowBeast
05-02-2004, 10:05 PM
Karma must be broken, if your karma worked that car you mentioned wouldn't have only actually hit you, but hooked a shoelace and drug you half a mile.

Jay
05-02-2004, 10:14 PM
If karma worked you'd be tied to a chair and forced to listen to Naughty Marietta over and over for hours on end.

(Apologies to Woody Allen)

Fabled
05-02-2004, 11:04 PM
:D

[Edited on 5-3-2004 by Fabled]

Weedmage Princess
05-02-2004, 11:10 PM
Edine, I'll remember this...

Galleazzo
05-03-2004, 07:53 AM
(sets up a lawn chair, breaks open a bottle of Sam Adams, kicks back his feet, and watches the fun)

Weedmage Princess
05-03-2004, 10:47 AM
<waits to hear Galleazzo say "Lord Liftin' Jesus!">

Kurili
05-03-2004, 02:00 PM
OMG!

Classic! Truly Classic. I am rolling in the Library aisles, cackling.

Nothing changes it seems.

Kurili, still laughing

MaryJane
05-06-2004, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by Kurili
OMG!

Classic! Truly Classic. I am rolling in the Library aisles, cackling.

Nothing changes it seems.

Kurili, still laughing

You know you miss us. Good to see you're ok.

~Lylonna

[Edited on 5-6-2004 by MaryJane]

Kurili
05-06-2004, 04:16 PM
Lylonna!! ::hugs::

I miss nearly all of ya's. Why do ya think I invade poor Weedie's folder so much?

Pinch everyone for Zary? She'd really appreciate it.

Love,

Kurili

05-06-2004, 04:24 PM
You've got to be fucking kidding me...

Hey, am I the only one to notice that this is a *GAME* and nothing to cause heavy drama about? I mean seriously, WTF?

- Arkans

Kurili
05-06-2004, 04:30 PM
Not to be overly dramatic, but glad to see you back among us too, Arkans! Wichurana missed her Mentor. I think. Course, she isnt around either, so I'm only assuming she does.

Kurili

05-06-2004, 04:33 PM
Yeah, I've been around more now lately. Basic training was interesting.

- Arkans

Kurili
05-06-2004, 04:39 PM
The Green Machine.

::sighs heavily:: Ahh, it can be a very good thing. Make it work for you.

I hope to be back in GS before too much longer.

Kurili

ShadowBeast
05-08-2004, 03:28 AM
Oh, Kurili is Zary, that explains the response. Ugh.

05-09-2004, 02:25 AM
Originally posted by Arkans
Yeah, I've been around more now lately. Basic training was interesting.

- Arkans

Where at?

Warriorbird
05-09-2004, 11:35 AM
I feel honored to be part of your sig on the Prime boards, Jay.