PDA

View Full Version : hair-ornament - +2 Mana Recovery and +3 Stamina Recovery - no level requirement

Herachio
03-16-2011, 04:10 PM
It's worn in the hair so doesn't take up any pin worn slots and has no level requirements. Should be pretty cheap to recharge but I can't say for sure since it's still full. No special scripts. Hair is required to wear it.

MB: 1 mil

CB: 6 mil to Mr. Dallas SOLD

a folded black lace hair-ornament fanning from an eahnor crescent

A slivered red eahnor crescent forms the base for this delicate hair-ornament. Stiffly pleated black lace with a starry pattern extends from the bottom of the eahnor moon, fanning out as it falls away from the trinket. Silver and white eahnor threading accents the nightscape pattern of the lace.

You carefully inspect your black lace hair-ornament.

You determine that you could wear the hair-ornament in your hair. The hair-ornament appears to serve some purpose.

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of cloth.

The hair-ornament resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
It provides a bonus of 2 to Mana Recovery.
It provides a bonus of 3 to Stamina Recovery.
The hair-ornament looks to have more than your average giantman could count charges remaining.

You sense that the black lace hair-ornament will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

Bocha
03-16-2011, 04:23 PM
1 mil

Fallen
03-16-2011, 04:29 PM

Bocha
03-16-2011, 04:37 PM

Fallen
03-16-2011, 04:37 PM

Mr. Dallas
03-16-2011, 04:51 PM

Ceyrin
03-16-2011, 06:54 PM
Not trying to knock any of the bidders, the seller, or the item, but I am curious at what exactly makes this worth 6mil.

Fallen
03-16-2011, 06:58 PM
Doesn't take up a slot and isn't crumbly.

Herachio
03-16-2011, 08:16 PM
6 mil to Mr. Dallas Once. And, I added that this item is not scripted. I posted that in the prize thread but I think the table is still not updated.

Ardwen
03-16-2011, 08:17 PM
is it like that beard clip and not work if ya dont have well hair?

Herachio
03-16-2011, 08:25 PM
Got me, I don't have a character without hair. But that's certainly possible.

Ardwen
03-16-2011, 08:27 PM
does it have hair based scripts?

Herachio
03-16-2011, 08:40 PM
Nope, it has no special hair scripts that I could see or any other special scripts. I ran all the same commands Fallen ran against the dead cat.

Also, I got someone to try and wear it that was Bald and they could not. So, indeed you must have hair. It doesn't show in the hair though when you look at the person, so seems like it shouldn't be a requirement but I can see why it would I guess since it's worn in that slot.

You see Herachio VonMagicLore the Archmage.
He appears to be a Half-Elf.
He is taller than average and appears to be young. He has silver-flecked crystal blue eyes and golden brown skin. He has long, shiny silver blonde hair with a white streak running through it. He has a clean-shaven face and sharp pointed ears.
He has a rune tattoo on his arm, a flame-shaped firestone stud in the upper ridge of his left ear, a brimming ale-mug tattoo on his ankle, and a lightning bolt tattoo on his arm.
He is in good shape.
He is wearing a folded black lace hair-ornament fanning from an eahnor crescent, a tightly woven spidersilk sack, a tall pointed crimson conjurer's hat with scarlet runes of power sewn into it with spidersilk thread, some red Andelas-crested leather, a scarlet drawstring rucksack, a supple black robe, a glowing veniom-thread pouch, a small golden Paupers pin, a gold and silver sunstone bracelet, a polished circular silver earring set with a blue crystal, a supple components satchel with an obsidian-inset clasp, a pale crystal shard, a fitted black silk-lined vest set with a row of crystalline buttons, an ivory-inlaid mithril clasp, a vaalin-swept illthorn leaf pin, a tiny golden monkey charm, a rune-etched gold crystal wristlet inset with dragon's-tear diamonds and emeralds, a woven gold wand belt dusted with dragon's-tear diamond flecks, some crimson brocade trousers, and some deathstone soled boots set with whorls of scarlet despanal chips.

You are currently wearing:
Worn as a pin:
a small golden Paupers pin (functional)
a fitted black silk-lined vest set with a row of crystalline buttons (functional)
an ivory-inlaid mithril clasp (functional)
a vaalin-swept illthorn leaf pin (functional)
a tiny golden monkey charm (functional)
On your back:
a scarlet drawstring rucksack (functional)
Around your waist:
a woven gold wand belt dusted with dragon's-tear diamond flecks (functional)
On your head:
a tall pointed crimson conjurer's hat with scarlet runes of power sewn into it with spidersilk thread (functional)
Slung over your shoulder:
a supple components satchel with an obsidian-inset clasp (functional)
Draped over your shoulders:
a supple black robe (functional)
Pulled over your legs:
some crimson brocade trousers (functional)
Over your chest:
some red Andelas-crested leather (functional)
Attached to your wrist:
a gold and silver sunstone bracelet (non-functional)
a rune-etched gold crystal wristlet inset with dragon's-tear diamonds and emeralds (functional)
On your feet:
some deathstone soled boots set with whorls of scarlet despanal chips (functional)
Hung around your neck:
a pale crystal shard (non-functional)
Attached to your belt:
a tightly woven spidersilk sack (functional)
a glowing veniom-thread pouch (functional)
Hung from a single ear:
a polished circular silver earring set with a blue crystal (functional)
Placed in your hair:
a folded black lace hair-ornament fanning from an eahnor crescent (functional)

(20 items displayed.)

Ceyrin
03-16-2011, 10:53 PM
You determine that you could wear the hair-ornament in your hair.

Ah, I missed that. But, wouldn't this essentially make it pinworn?

Fallen
03-16-2011, 10:58 PM
No, I think Hair-worn is its own slot, functional or otherwise.

Herachio
03-16-2011, 11:14 PM
It's definitely it's own slot as you can see from my post using Inventory Location showing the locations for Worn as a pin: and Placed in your hair:

I don't know if you can wear more than one thing in your hair though, so that could be a concern for anyone bidding.

Ceyrin
03-16-2011, 11:24 PM
It's definitely it's own slot as you can see from my post using Inventory Location showing the locations for Worn as a pin: and Placed in your hair:

I don't know if you can wear more than one thing in your hair though, so that could be a concern for anyone bidding.

Yeah, I do see that. I hadn't seen that when I made my post in response to E.

Herachio
03-17-2011, 12:53 PM
CB: 6 mil to Mr. Dallas going TWICE

Ardwen
03-17-2011, 01:08 PM
do have to love them releasing enhancives in all these odd slots they havent used before.

Herachio
03-17-2011, 09:31 PM
Sold to Mr. Dallas for 6 mil.