PDA

View Full Version : Accounts for sale

Glavenfyre
03-16-2011, 05:47 AM
Busy with Rift. Can't bother to work on my scripts anymore.

First account:
Level 28 Elf Bard (First 30 is up on the 22nd so unlimited respecs/reallocation until then)
Currently trained to swing a sonic lance for easy leveling.
No notable gear. 3.9 mill silver.

Level 51 Elf Warrior

You are Guild Master of the Warrior Guild.
You are current with your dues and must check in again sometime in the next 8 days.
You currently have 193 ranks out of a possible 242 for your training.

You are a Master of Disarm Weapon.

You are a Master of Berserk.

You are a Master of Warrior Tricks.

You have 8 ranks in the Tackle skill.
You need 42 training points to earn your next rank.
The Training Administrator told you to work with the skilled masters.
You have 1 repetition remaining for this task.

You have 1 rank in the Batter Barriers skill.
You are not currently training in this skill.

In the skill of forging - crafting, you are a master with 500 ranks.
In the skill of forging - one handed edged, you are a master with 500 ranks.
In the skill of forging - one handed blunt, you are a novice with 36 ranks.
In the skill of forging - two handed weapons, you are a master with 500 ranks.
In the skill of forging - brawling weapons, you are a master with 500 ranks.

Currently trained for MoC Katars.

5x SWCP spiked fusion plate. VLA max deep/light pinworn container. max deep/light backpack, cloak, sack. All with altered descriptions. Two of every katar found at EG, including merchant flares added to fusion katars. EG Brawling/agi gauntlets.

8.9 Million Silver

Fixskill in-tact. Stats placed for cap.

You currently have 239873 unspent bounty points.

2nd Account:

Level 64 Dark Elf Rogue

You are a Master of Lock Mastery.

Fairly standard training:
2x edged,dodge,pick,disarm,perception,stalking/hiding,ambush
Working toward 2x CM with 111 ranks
1x shield
4 minor elemental spells

No fixskill. Stats placed for cap.

You currently have 327100 unspent bounty points.

4x Fusion brig. 4x fusion medium shield. Not much else of note.

11.6 million silver.

There is plenty of unsung gear in the lockers, including high agi/dex enhancives. I just can't be bothered to figure out which account and which character I put them on.

First reasonable cash offer accepted, so hurry up.

Glavenfyre
03-16-2011, 05:54 AM
IM responses to Padan the Evil will get the most immediate response.

Sheikh
03-16-2011, 08:05 AM
Can you PM me all the info on the rogue to include a rough price and name.

Glavenfyre
03-19-2011, 07:21 PM
Warrior/Bard sold.

Spooky
03-19-2011, 08:56 PM
Don't let the rift suck you in!

lol

Seriously though, bummer you're quitting.

alski415
03-23-2011, 03:25 PM
I wonder how many people left Shattered, and came to Rift. I know of 5 myself that left GS. Anyone else?

Wheelerm
03-23-2011, 03:37 PM
Oh, man...I'm trying Rift, too. I'm not sure if I'll like it, but it's okay so far...

HJFudge
03-23-2011, 03:42 PM
I tried Rift...got a warrior to 50, got bored, wandered back to Gemstone

subzero
03-23-2011, 08:05 PM
I wonder how many people left Shattered, and came to Rift. I know of 5 myself that left GS. Anyone else?

I tend to have Shattered running in the background while I Rift.

jaroc
03-24-2011, 12:48 AM
I was about to give Rift a try. But then I realized, if I am going to play a wanna be WoW game... i might as well go back and play WoW.

alski415
03-25-2011, 05:08 PM
I was about to give Rift a try. But then I realized, if I am going to play a wanna be WoW game... i might as well go back and play WoW.

Lulz @ wanna-be WoW game. Yeah its like WoW, except the classes and souls are 10x better, there isnt 11 year old kids playing hookie to play the game all day and night. Gemstone is dead, especially Shattered. Face it. Whats really the point in Shattered? To AFK to 100, then quit? Cause basically thats your last option once you cap. Atleast in Rift you can do dungeons and raids and shit. anyhow, in 2 months when Shattered POP drops to 25, hit me up, ill be on Rift.

IorakeWarhammer
03-27-2011, 06:29 AM
Shattered will always be there for those of us who don't have the time to play Prime.

Drunken Durfin
03-27-2011, 10:45 AM
Gemstone is dead, especially Shattered. Face it. Whats really the point in Shattered? To AFK to 100, then quit? Cause basically thats your last option once you cap. Atleast in Rift you can do dungeons and raids and shit. anyhow, in 2 months when Shattered POP drops to 25, hit me up, ill be on Rift.

You seem to lack the ability to see things from any perspective other than your own. Also, thinking that the game is over when you cap just demonstrates a lack of imagination.

Much like getting your black belt, capping is where the real fun begins. The really fun, outrageous, builds are not available until way post cap when you have a crazy amount of TPs.

You are also not taking into account the segment of the population of Shattered that take great enjoyment from writing scripts. A lot of us have to write boring-ass code for clients that really don't interest us in the least. At the moment I'm dealing with some real pain in the ass ADO crap. Shattered allows me to use my programming skills in such a way as to actually do something fun. Because of that aspect Shattered will always be better than any other game to me.

Click-n-drool graphical games are fun and all, but writing code so that you can automate your character in GS and have the computer make decisions and react to a variety of situations appropriately, that is awesome.

alski415
03-27-2011, 03:18 PM
Oh dont get me wrong, for the script writers I totally understand their POV on playing Shattered. But for the people who just complain and whine about scripts just to automate their shit, is wasting their time.

Whats really the point in capping in a game thats full of zombies? To be cool and have 21m EXP for nothing? Or, instead of masturbating, you like to AFK Shattered?

Either way im not knockin' it. But the game has been goin downhill for 10 years. And I guarentee Shattered wont make it 2 more years.

Again, have fun playing a game on its last leg. That is all. KTHXBAI

Michaelous
03-28-2011, 06:02 AM
Oh dont get me wrong, for the script writers I totally understand their POV on playing Shattered. But for the people who just complain and whine about scripts just to automate their shit, is wasting their time.

Whats really the point in capping in a game thats full of zombies? To be cool and have 21m EXP for nothing? Or, instead of masturbating, you like to AFK Shattered?

Either way im not knockin' it. But the game has been goin downhill for 10 years. And I guarentee Shattered wont make it 2 more years.

Again, have fun playing a game on its last leg. That is all. KTHXBAI

your just mad cause i always pwnd your sorry ass! Dont came back KTHXBAI

IorakeWarhammer
03-28-2011, 07:31 AM
rofl Mich

Fatsix
03-28-2011, 11:00 AM
http://chzgifs.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/5cc63967-dc7f-4e49-8176-24f48580ef56.gif

Fatsix
03-28-2011, 01:03 PM
rofl Mich

Mich is todays' inspiration.

http://www.faillol.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/failkick.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v14/Manzy/Fun%20Stuff%203/328971431.gif

Alski didn't take his meds...
http://d.imagehost.org/0051/6546Crazy_naked_guy.gif

Michaelous
03-28-2011, 07:09 PM
http://chzgifs.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/5cc63967-dc7f-4e49-8176-24f48580ef56.gif

ROFL at the guy swith the board, I i freakin coughed up my dam beer!!!

Sheikh
03-28-2011, 07:11 PM
dam or damn?

Fatsix
03-29-2011, 09:43 AM
ROFL at the guy swith the board, I i freakin coughed up my dam beer!!!

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_liscrrIDhx1qaaowno1_500.jpg