PDA

View Full Version : Nothing like throwing fruit to bring out decent RP.

Shari
05-01-2004, 04:02 AM
I just wanted to give a hand to everyone who was outside the bank tonight to taunt, defend, kill, and otherwise decently RP while Foxs was held up in the stocks tonight. Names that stick out in my head are Jolena, Axhinde, Azo(who's rest of name alludes me, so sorry!) Stunseed, Saige, and others.

I'm not gonna go into detail, if you were there you know what happened and I just wanted give recognition because I was nearly floored at the RPing that was going on there tonight. Not often you see it in the Landing so I thought I'd point it out.

Celexei
05-01-2004, 04:04 AM
go Jolena!!!

Axhinde
05-01-2004, 04:09 AM
I thought it was pretty good. Too bad you ignored me in the park though.:smug:

(Got an RPA for it, that's what that strange messaging was.)

[Edited on 5-1-2004 by Axhinde]

Jolena
05-01-2004, 04:12 AM
Well thank you very much. I thoroughly enjoy it when others compliment me on my Rp as well as others who respond in kind to the RP I am trying to set up. You were quite good as well Jesae. Also, there were others there tonight that were rather good, some have been mentioned but I'll say it again. Stunseed, Axhinde, Azotania?, Kaelani, and Jesae come to mind off the top of my head.

Stunseed
05-01-2004, 12:02 PM
I'd just like to say I had a great time last night roleplaying with everyone, with one exception.

As a character, Stunseed is going to kill Mogonis for attacking someone with no weapon or shield out for trying to diffuse a situation. ---As a player, I'm then going to make Stun say this on the black net in Landing every 5 seconds for a fucking minute < aka Mogonis style >.

You hear the thoughts of Stunseed echo in your mind ::
"Selling the brain matter remains of Mogonis off my cloak. All you can scrape! For the low price of 5k! TTMognis."

Other than that, was a great evening held by all. Also seeing Dionisus get imploded by Zim was great.

Edited because I can't count.

[Edited on 5-1-2004 by Stunseed]

Latrinsorm
05-01-2004, 02:45 PM
Saige is t3h best.