PDA

View Full Version : UP FOR TRADE: a thick rolaren taavish

Fallen
03-12-2011, 08:20 PM
Thanks again for Debia for the Script Checks.
----
Is enchantable, able to be Paladin/Warrior Bonded which transfers to both weapons, etc.

LOOKING FOR: Auction Quality Tent, A Glamour Crystal, A Splitting Falchion (If/when one drops)

a thick rolaren taavish

SHOW: The ball at the bottom of this taavish's haft is carefully etched with the image of an elven maiden reaching forward with palms up and open. A similar etching in smaller form can be seen on the flat surface of the hammer, but with palms down and clenched.

7 pounds
4x (+20)
Warhammer base

>rub taavish
You absentmindedly rub the side of your taavish while contemplating your victories, both past and future.
A contemplative expression briefly passes across Debia's face as she rubs the side of her taavish.

>tap taavish
You tap your taavish rhythmically as if trying to tempt any nearby critters to come within striking distance.
Debia taps her taavish rhythmically as if she were trying to tempt any nearby critters to come within striking distance.

>wave taavish
You point the end of your taavish towards the ground and draw an imaginary line between yourself and your opponent, almost as if you were daring them to cross.
Debia points the end of her taavish towards the ground and draws an imaginary line between herself and her opponent, almost as if she were daring them to cross.

>open taavish
Holding your taavish with both hands, you press a small button in the hilt and separate the weapon into two halves.
Debia holds her taavish with both hands and, pressing a small button in the hilt, separates the weapon into two halves.

>open taavish (when open)
You've already split your weapon. You can't split it again.

>close taavish
Holding the two halves of your taavish in each hand, you carefully recombine the two halves of your weapon into one.
Debia holds the two halves of her taavish in each hand, carefully recombining the two halves of her weapon into one.

>close taavish (when closed)
Your taavish is already combined.

Sheikh
03-12-2011, 10:03 PM
I own nothing to trade in prime but can pay cash/coin for this, and I really want it.

Fallen
03-13-2011, 12:03 PM
Apparently, the verbs on this weapon will change depending on your demeanor. Pretty cool.

IorakeWarhammer
03-13-2011, 01:09 PM
does this have ice flares?

i think i used to own this

BriarFox
03-13-2011, 01:10 PM
does this have ice flares?

i think i used to own this

Quit smoking used oil filters.

IorakeWarhammer
03-13-2011, 01:45 PM
i had a taavish on Zentalin.. was a war hammer base. probably a diff taavish

Sheikh
03-13-2011, 01:50 PM
I can promise you it is, try reading the actual post and not just the title and you would learn something.

Anebriated
03-13-2011, 02:12 PM
just a question about the splitting weapons in general. how much does each weapon weigh when split compared to combined?

Gelston
03-13-2011, 02:17 PM
I'll trade you a badass whip-blade for it.

:(

WRoss
03-13-2011, 02:18 PM
Have you actually tested if a paladin/warrior can bond to it then split it for the same effects on both hammers? I'd be willing to vouch my name to let my warrior test that.

Archigeek
03-13-2011, 03:01 PM
Have you actually tested if a paladin/warrior can bond to it then split it for the same effects on both hammers? I'd be willing to vouch my name to let my warrior test that.

It was stated on the officials that bonding was possible.

Ardwen
03-13-2011, 03:05 PM
tested and posted results by one of the GMs, best feature of these weapons all in all.

Fallen
03-13-2011, 08:44 PM
Selling this item for Silver. See the High-end Valuable thread.