PDA

View Full Version : Yet Another Locker Cleanout

Mathari
03-12-2011, 12:01 PM
Just looking to clean out a locker, so selling the following things. Items will go once, twice, and sold. I'll deliver to Landing, Solhaven, and IMT. I'll consider buyouts if they're offered, but I'm not setting any. [EDIT: No private bids, please.]

-----

a white silk gold-braided full length chasuble - cloak-worn, holds VLA, opens/closes, weighs 4, from the Wavedancer
MB: 50k
CB: 50k to Boora THRICE AND SOLD

a stamped wooden cask - holds liquids, opens/closes, Amasalen show
A pair of polished brass hoops encircles the small cask, gleaming brightly against the dark wood staves. The symbol of Amasalen graces the boldly stamped brand, while a coiled snake has been etched below it. On the back of the little barrel, a simple gold-inked label has been affixed. A tiny, distinctly dwarven figure leaning against an oast serves as an identifying mark on the cask's head.
There appears to be something written on it.
>read my cask
In the Common language, it reads:
* Sister Alba's Holy House Brewery *
~ 5105 ~
~~~ - /\ - ~~~
CB: 50k to afordhere THRICE AND SOLD

a silk-threaded black stave harness - medium amount with space for any number of items, opens/closes, weighs 2, worn across shoulders and back
CB: 50k to Maraudir THRICE AND SOLD (via PM)

an azure diamond shaped charm - runestaff charm, provides zests for runestaff (see zests here (http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?t=59778)) and gives the user 20 uses of the Heal spell (1101)
MB: 20k
CB: 100k to Changeling THRICE AND SOLD (via PM)

an ebon-edged vultite talon sword with a mithglin-hued claw-pommeled hilt - 4x, uniquely altered broadsword (that for some reason shows as mainly crafted out of mithglin)
CB: ?

an ankle-length ecclesiastical robe - 4x robe armor from EG 2008, weighs 8 lbs.

a mithglin-filigreed black leather scabbard hung from a drooping black sash - zested, uniquely altered spring-loaded scabbard for daggers (and I think other thrown weapons?)
>wear my scabbard
You slip the scabbard into place and carefully buckle it.
>remove my scabbard
You carefully unbuckle your leather scabbard and slip it off.
>put dagger in my scabbard
You load your dagger into the scabbard where it *clicks* into place.
>tap my scabbard
You slap at your leather scabbard and with a strident *click*, your dagger springs into your hand!
CB: 55k to Gnome Rage THRICE AND SOLD

some padded dark grey stalking leathers lined with silk - 4x double leathers from EG 2008
MB: 100k

a spread-winged pewter owl pendant - apparently unique box-found item, jewelry with a nice show, neck-worn
Large outstretched wings extend from the pewter horned owl, the avian frozen in mid-swoop. A dark patina shadows the pewter, accenting individual feathers and distinctive markings on the face. A medium-length silver chain links to the owl toward the tips of the wings, allowing the pendant to lie flat just beneath the collar bone.
MB: 100k
CB: 100k to Fallen THRICE AND SOLD

Fallen
03-12-2011, 12:20 PM
100k Pendant.

Blade
03-12-2011, 02:00 PM
a mithglin-filigreed black leather scabbard hung from a drooping black sash

afordhere
03-13-2011, 12:28 AM
a stamped wooden cask - 50k

Gnome Rage
03-13-2011, 12:51 AM
55k on the scabbard

Mathari
03-13-2011, 12:55 AM
Updated for the evening. Will update again early tomorrow afternoon. Thanks for the bids so far!

Mathari
03-13-2011, 01:38 PM
Updated. Contacting those who have won items via PM to arrange pick-up.

Boora
03-13-2011, 04:35 PM
a white silk gold-braided full length chasuble - 50k

Mathari
03-13-2011, 11:01 PM
Evening update!

Mathari
03-14-2011, 12:59 PM
Afternoon update.

Mathari
03-15-2011, 01:21 AM
Updated.

Mathari
03-15-2011, 12:31 PM
Updated again.

Mathari
03-16-2011, 11:49 PM
Gonna bump this once to see if there's any interest in the other items. If not, I'll call the auction closed.

...and, CLOSED!