PDA

View Full Version : People to stay away from...

Vanyah
03-06-2011, 05:03 PM
A couple of us were talking about this the other day. There are a number of people that are either attention whores, cybersex fanatics, people incapable of separating IC from OOC and then those who are beyond guano crazy. I wanted to start a list of people to stay away from in game...

Apparently I need to clarify...
My List:

MALES (so to speak)

Demyse/Vylina/Vilorcasdra/Foxs (terrible rper, headache)
Colynn/Elandros/Danno (nutjob irl, stalks and pressures women into cybering him)
Meeshach (nutjob, drama queen, emotional wreck)
Jodeco (cyber fanatic)
Kynseiyn (screwball)
Ruh (stalker)

FEMALES:
Maetriks/Nihrvanah (terrible rper, vulgar and just plain nasty)
Gracy (really?)
Welfidia(really?)
Fleurs (A bitch)
Trulley (annoying as absolute shit)
Varucca (please see below... drama)

Removed the folks that were not on MY list but others since people want reasons I'll give the ones I have for the ones I listed.

Who do YOU think should be on the Avoid At All Costs List?

Drew
03-06-2011, 05:05 PM
A couple of us were talking about this the other day. There are a number of people that are either attention whores, cybersex fanatics, people incapable of separating IC from OOC and then those who are beyond guano crazy. I wanted to start a list of people to stay away from in game...

My List:

MALES (so to speak)

Demyse/Vylina/Vilorcasdra/Foxs
Colynn/Elandros/Danno
Meeshach
Jodeco
Aurien
Enegue
Strydyr/Fireback
Kynseiyn
Truekillr
Ruh

FEMALES:
Maetriks/Nihrvanah
Gracy
Welfidia
Fleurs
Trulley
Varucca

In before 400 posts.

Dyslexia
03-06-2011, 05:06 PM
Can you please specify which of these females are cybersex fanatics for no particular reason?

Thanks.

Fallen
03-06-2011, 05:06 PM
Can you please specify which of these females are cybersex fanatics for no particular reason?

Thanks.

Heh.

Rucca
03-06-2011, 05:08 PM
Please explain why Varucca is on your list.

Jayvn
03-06-2011, 05:09 PM
you can go ahead and add me to the list ... for no particular reason

Jayvn
03-06-2011, 05:10 PM
I thought foxs was a girl? guy irl? wtf?

Drew
03-06-2011, 05:11 PM
I thought foxs was a girl? guy irl? wtf?

Yes, Foxs is a guy IRL. If you couldn't tell this just from the way Foxs acted in game you are probably retarded, sorry.

Vanyah
03-06-2011, 05:12 PM
Please explain why Varucca is on your list.

Varucca appears to be one of those characters always at the center of some kind of drama. If its not people she thinks are stalking her its people who have stalked her/dated her/cybered her. It may be that the guys are lying or they may be telling the truth... but its just not worth jumping into that ocean of woe.

RichardCranium
03-06-2011, 05:12 PM
Foxs is played by a guy, but that didn't stop THROGG from having a lesbian fling with him.

Drew
03-06-2011, 05:13 PM
Foxs is played by a guy, but that didn't stop THROGG from having a lesbian fling with him.

They bopped all night long.

RichardCranium
03-06-2011, 05:14 PM
Varucca appears to be one of those characters always at the center of some kind of drama. If its not people she thinks are stalking her its people who have stalked her/dated her/cybered her. It may be that the guys are lying or they may be telling the truth... but its just not worth jumping into that ocean of woe.

She's good people.

Rucca
03-06-2011, 05:14 PM

Varucca is my character. I asked you why you listed her on your stay away from list because of the fact that I never bother anyone in game. I help every chance I get if someone needs it. I'm extremely nice if you even attempt to get to know me. I keep to myself and power hunt. So listing me when you have never met me, or interacted with me is shallow.

Jayvn
03-06-2011, 05:16 PM
Yes, Foxs is a guy IRL. If you couldn't tell this just from the way Foxs acted in game you are probably retarded, sorry.

the fact that foxs acts like a complete retard doesn't determine male/female... I've seen my fair share of female window lickers

Vanyah
03-06-2011, 05:17 PM
Varucca is my character. I asked you why you listed her on your stay away from list because of the fact that I never bother anyone in game. I help every chance I get if someone needs it. I'm extremely nice if you even attempt to get to know me. I keep to myself and power hunt. So listing me when you have never met me, or interacted with me is shallow.

I have met you and interacted with you. Long enough to be bothered and annoyed by a bunch of people with drama stories that ensured I would stay well away if only for the peace and quiet of having nothing to do with Rucca.

RichardCranium
03-06-2011, 05:17 PM
They bopped all night long.

/lionel richie

Drew
03-06-2011, 05:19 PM

My List:

MALES (so to speak)

Colynn/Elandros/Danno (nutjob irl, stalks and pressures women into cybering him)
Jodeco (cyber fanatic)
Kynseiyn (screwball)
Ruh (stalker)

FEMALES:
Gracy (really?)
Welfidia(really?)
Fleurs (A bitch)

Removed the folks that were not on MY list but others since people want reasons I'll give the ones I have for the ones I listed.

Version 2.0

Androidpk
03-06-2011, 05:22 PM
Vanyah - likes to talk shit about other people she doesn't know.

Rucca
03-06-2011, 05:22 PM
I have met you and interacted with you. Long enough to be bothered and annoyed by a bunch of people with drama stories that ensured I would stay well away if only for the peace and quiet of having nothing to do with Rucca.

Really? Then name an instance and who you are. I don't interact with anyone in game unless I am rescuing someone or somebody needs help. Going on gossip and rumors and stupid crap like you seem to be, only makes people like you the reason GS is going downhill.

Tgo01
03-06-2011, 05:25 PM
So listing me when you have never met me, or interacted with me is shallow.

You're beginning to sound like Gracy now. "Only people who haven't met me hate me! Everyone else loves me!"

EDIT:

Going on gossip and rumors and stupid crap like you seem to be, only makes people like you the reason GS is going downhill.

See?

Rucca
03-06-2011, 05:28 PM
You're beginning to sound like Gracy now. "Only people who haven't met me hate me! Everyone else loves me!"

EDIT:

See?

Okay Mister Bandwagon. I knew you'd jump in. That is not what I'm claiming. All I'm saying is, those that dislike me in game have a reason. Whether it's they had a bad relationship with me, past exs etc. I keep to myself in GS and offer help all the time. She is going on what people say, as stated. If I had a bad run in with her and it was horrible enough for her to claim that I'm a person to stay away from, then let her post why. Gossip is not enough of a good reason for me.

Gelston
03-06-2011, 05:30 PM
Okay Mister Bandwagon. I knew you'd jump in. That is not what I'm claiming. All I'm saying is, those that dislike me in game have a reason. Whether it's they had a bad relationship with me, past exs etc. I keep to myself in GS and offer help all the time. She is going on what people say, as stated. If I had a bad run in with her and it was horrible enough for her to claim that I'm a person to stay away from, then let her post why. Gossip is not enough of a good reason for me.

It is her opinion. In her opinion you aren't the type of person to be around. If you don't like the opinion and don't know the person, don't worry about it.

Rucca
03-06-2011, 05:31 PM
It is her opinion. In her opinion you aren't the type of person to be around. If you don't like the opinion and don't know the person, don't worry about it.

This is why I stay to myself in game. You are right. She is welcome to it.

Tgo01
03-06-2011, 05:32 PM
Okay Mister Bandwagon. I knew you'd jump in.

I lol'ed.

Vanyah
03-06-2011, 05:35 PM

You're right, I shouldn't list the people that others disliked for whatever reason. I removed them and only listed the people I have had enough interaction with to substantiate my bad opinion of them. My apologies for this.

thefarmer
03-06-2011, 05:37 PM
A couple of us were talking about this the other day.

So.. a bunch of your friends were gossiping about shit and you thought it'd be cool to start some drama on the PC? Got it.

Next time you update your list be sure to include the name of your character and your gossipy friends.

Androidpk
03-06-2011, 05:38 PM
So.. a bunch of your friends were gossiping about shit and you thought it'd be cool to start some drama on the PC? Got it.

Next time you update your list be sure to include the name of your character and your gossipy friends.

^

Gelston
03-06-2011, 05:42 PM
My List:

MALES (so to speak)

FEMALES:
Welfidia(really?)

I agree completely with these entries. Pretty much everyone with the last name Ta'Mori acts similiar. The females are generally pretty vulgar and nasty and they all seem to always want to portray the stereotypical evil Faendryl. It isn't very well down.

Meeshach once got extremely butthurt that I was hanging out with a friend of his. He attacked me and I don't remember if I killed him or just hurt him a lot, but he pretty much broke off relations with the friend of his I was hanging out with.

Welfidia is just a crazy bitch. I was fucking around in TSC once, and some level 5 dude challenged me to a duel. So I accepted, we went outside the north gate, I destroyed him. Then she ambushes me from hiding, so I killed her. Couple days later, she dies somewhere(I think the Bowels) and I go to rescue her. She decays. Day later she dies again, I'm already halfway to TSC dragging her, and she comes back from being AFK and decays. She then warn interacts me.

Fallen
I nominate Chivalrous. Fuck that guy.

mjc

Colynn TRIES to pressure women into cybering to the extent of RPing beating them. He's a sociopath and definitely one to stay away from.

Drew
03-06-2011, 05:48 PM
I nominate Chivalrous. Fuck that guy.

LOL, yeah what a douche-squirt.

Rahrah
03-06-2011, 05:49 PM
I dunno, I gigglesnorted when I read this. Everyone has an opinion and most people here have gossiped about it. It doesn't make it true or false. It can be pretty damn funny though. Yes, I'll even feel this way if I make someones list. I know I've had a few run-ins with people and I know I can be a bitch.

Tgo01
03-06-2011, 05:51 PM
I nominate Rahrah.

In fact just stay away from everyone so you can enjoy your multiplayer online game.

Drew
03-06-2011, 05:54 PM
I dunno, I gigglesnorted when I read this. Everyone has an opinion and most people here have gossiped about it. It doesn't make it true or false. It can be pretty damn funny though. Yes, I'll even feel this way if I make someones list. I know I've had a few run-ins with people and I know I can be a bitch.

Someone just gave me yep claiming to be you but it was grey rep so it couldn't have been your username (unless you had no rep two minutes ago, and now you have a lot).

Tgo01
03-06-2011, 05:58 PM
Someone just gave me yep claiming to be you but it was grey rep so it couldn't have been your username (unless you had no rep two minutes ago, and now you have a lot).

Me too, I thought it was quite odd as well.

Warriorbird
03-06-2011, 06:01 PM
Haters.

WRoss
03-06-2011, 06:03 PM
Nontan once touched me in a nasty place and told me that he'd tell Mr. Mackey about me cheating on that assignment. Then Sexual Harassment Panda came, and we hired Kyle's dad to sue the school.

Rahrah
03-06-2011, 06:03 PM
I have green rep but my join date is new and I'm not a senior member yet. I sent you both rep so it's accurate. <3

Gelston
03-06-2011, 06:07 PM
Nontan once touched me in a nasty place and told me that he'd tell Mr. Mackey about me cheating on that assignment. Then Sexual Harassment Panda came, and we hired Kyle's dad to sue the school.

You asked for it.

Jayvn
03-06-2011, 06:10 PM
who the fuck are all these new pc names and who do they play? by new I mean joined in 2010 or thereafter..

new to me for further clarification

Ryvicke
03-06-2011, 06:12 PM
Don't forget Mandell as a Colynn/Elandros/Danno alt.

Meeshach has said some of the most fucked up weird shit IC that I have ever heard in my time in gemstone. He has an impressively messed up brain.

All in all these lists are incredibly amusing. So who the fuck is Vanyah? I get the feeling I know her.

Hips
03-06-2011, 06:17 PM
Reading what everyone has said about Meeshach makes me lol, because he just moved over to Plat.

DCSL
03-06-2011, 06:19 PM
Reading what everyone has said about Meeshach makes me lol, because he just moved over to Plat.

Have fun. Maybe he'll play a Sylvan Ashrim who recognizes and hates all Nalfein on sight over there too!!1!

Warriorbird
03-06-2011, 06:26 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLhZ52vVK-I

Ryvicke
03-06-2011, 06:46 PM
Have fun. Maybe he'll play a Sylvan Ashrim who recognizes and hates all Nalfein on sight over there too!!1!

UM don't forget that he also hates dhe'nar because he once returned to his fiancee's dhe'nar village (?) and her mother had her immediately and repeatedly raped and then decapitated. At which point Meeshach murdered the entire village, women and children included. And he feels bad. But also he is the last Ashrim, but just looks sylvan.

I just saved everyone in plat an incredibly awkward hour of their lives. The worst is when you accidentally walk into a room (The Commons in RR say) and he is telling this story to someone else and you accidentally hear it again, and then again.

Gelston
03-06-2011, 06:51 PM
He used to roam RR? Glad he left before I got there.

Fallen
03-06-2011, 06:52 PM
So THAT's why we've only those two towns. Good to know.

DoctorUnne
03-06-2011, 07:03 PM
Varucca is great. Doesn't deserve to be on this list. Come back to Icemule we love you there!

Kid Danger
03-06-2011, 07:20 PM

That's so fuckin' annoying!

Androidpk
03-06-2011, 07:23 PM
Vanyah = Jhynnifer

diethx
03-06-2011, 07:31 PM

Worth repeating.

Also...

:popcorn2:

Kid Danger
03-06-2011, 07:32 PM

Colynn TRIES to pressure women into cybering to the extent of RPing beating them. He's a sociopath and definitely one to stay away from.

The name sounds familiar. Anti-paladin? Likes to brag about it? Thinks being in Voln makes RP sense? If yes then yeah, that guy is totally batshit stupid.

diethx
03-06-2011, 07:33 PM
OH god, being pressured into cyber? SERIOUSLY? lulululululolololololoo

WRoss
03-06-2011, 07:34 PM
OH god, being pressured into cyber? SERIOUSLY? lulululululolololololoo

STFU and get back to the inn and latch that door until I knock three times. If you aren't out of your clothes an whimpering in the corner when I arrive, I'm going to beat your face until you look like a half-krolvin.

Mana Goddess
03-06-2011, 07:36 PM
Hmm. I've interacted with Colynn, and he seemed like an all right guy. Doesn't mean you guys aren't right, though. I'll keep a wary eye on him, and appreciate the tip.

Rucca
03-06-2011, 07:37 PM
Vanyah = Jhynnifer

Interesting because Varucca has never interacted with Riend in game ever.

Varucca is great. Doesn't deserve to be on this list. Come back to Icemule we love you there!

Maybe once I'm done with some of this alchemy I'm working on. :)

diethx
03-06-2011, 07:37 PM
STFU and get back to the inn and latch that door until I knock three times. If you aren't out of your clothes an whimpering in the corner when I arrive, I'm going to beat your face until you look like a half-krolvin.

You really know what makes me hot.

DCSL
03-06-2011, 07:38 PM

I'd rep you for that if I could.

Warriorbird
03-06-2011, 07:39 PM
I did not sleep with that Halfling. Cyber pressure. Totally.

WRoss
03-06-2011, 07:39 PM
I'd rep you for that if I could.

I'd beat your rear end until Mr Happy became a dark elf, if I could.

mjc
03-06-2011, 07:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WRoss

It's more like stalking from town to town and it does become a problem when you're in public places trying to heal other characters.

shad0ws0ngs
03-06-2011, 08:00 PM
This whole thing is hilarious

Smythe
03-06-2011, 08:03 PM
Clinton coulda used some o' dis stuff! Ha!

- Smythe

Stanley Burrell
03-06-2011, 08:12 PM
Ya ha deedle deedle, bubba bubba deedle deedle dum.

All day long I'd biddy biddy bum.

Gnome Rage
03-06-2011, 08:22 PM
Not on the list

/dance

Hips
03-06-2011, 08:30 PM

This looks pretty spot on so far, only he's an elf. XD

Hips
03-06-2011, 09:16 PM
Awww, hearts to whoever said they miss me in Prime! <3 <3

Jayvn
03-06-2011, 09:38 PM
can we add Michiko to our wishlist of cyber fanatics?

Jayvn
03-06-2011, 09:40 PM
wow Enegue was on the list? I thought he was one of those guys that founded one of the houses? Like one of the serious hardcore rp'ers..etc.

Fallen
03-06-2011, 09:44 PM
Well...didn't he found Silvergate?

Drew
03-06-2011, 09:44 PM
Yes

Fallen
03-06-2011, 09:50 PM
Isn't that the place to be when you want to cyber in style?

Drew
03-06-2011, 09:54 PM
Yes, it's Elanthia's sex club.

Hedensk
03-06-2011, 09:59 PM
I can attest to Danno being a little bit of a weirdo. He followed my character around from town to town, then got pretty dramatic when she didn't want to love on him.

m444w
03-06-2011, 10:00 PM
Yes, it's Elanthia's sex club.

Yeah, you would say that!

I saw Chiv in go in there with a pegged-leg hooker, a rolton, and a bag of pot grass...

Gnome Rage
03-06-2011, 10:01 PM
I can add that despite all his flaws, his player is a genuine person and has never done any of the stated things to my character.

(just sayin')

DCSL
03-06-2011, 10:04 PM
I can add that despite all his flaws, his player is a genuine person and has never done any of the stated things to my character.

(just sayin')

... are we still talking about Drew? I'm just checking.

Gnome Rage
03-06-2011, 10:07 PM
... are we still talking about Drew? I'm just checking.

Sorry - should have quoted. Talking about Danno in reference to above.

Androidpk
03-06-2011, 10:13 PM
Funny how she shuts up after being outed.

Drew
03-06-2011, 10:14 PM
I hate all of you.

Rucca
03-07-2011, 12:35 AM
Vanyah aka Jhynnifer...here you go.

[GS Prime Chat] (9:09:11 AM): (ldyriend) Yeah, you should see the neg rep I got for buying that 10mil alter sessions.
[GS Prime Chat] (9:09:11 AM): (farmervivaldi) granted your breaticles are slightly larger thanthe average azn
[GS Prime Chat] (9:09:21 AM): (farmervivaldi) breasticles
RuccaSalt (9:09:29 AM): are you Vanyah???
RuccaSalt (9:09:32 AM): Riend?
[GS Prime Chat] (9:09:37 AM): ("Metadi" dancing626) Heh. If I want to see hate, I just go and tell one of my pre-meds that I think they got graded unfairly high on the last lab report.
[GS Prime Chat] (9:09:38 AM): (ldyriend) I am.
RuccaSalt (9:09:38 AM): I gave you green!
RuccaSalt (9:09:43 AM): I was so mad about that
[GS Prime Chat] (9:09:51 AM): (ldyriend) Thank you, I saw it. =)

Next time you want to hide behind a handle and badmouth someone, just own up to it. Listening to others who complain about me, for whatever reasons they have and then judging me for it shows that you are indeed someone I'd like to have avoid me. I don't need your kind of negativity in my life. :)

4a6c1
03-07-2011, 12:39 AM
I'm tempted to rejoin just to mess with some tender sensibilities. Then I think about the actual game mechanics.

If he joins he is going to need a nemesis and then I'll join but if we all join we will styll be spellyng lyk thys just for yyou.

Ya ha deedle deedle, bubba bubba deedle deedle dum.

All day long I'd biddy biddy bum.

AND THIS.

If they allowed name changes I would bring Jihna back for at least a while. She was my masterpiece. But damn that name is so terrible. :(

At least there are no strangely placed y's. That would be embaressing.

SIMUTRONICS NAME CHANGE PLEASE

Eliaku
03-07-2011, 01:51 AM
Riend i got no respect for you. You could atleast have owned it. I wouldnt stalk you now even if you paid me.

HouseofElves
03-07-2011, 01:57 AM
Vanyah aka Jhynnifer...here you go.

[GS Prime Chat] (9:09:11 AM): (ldyriend) Yeah, you should see the neg rep I got for buying that 10mil alter sessions.
[GS Prime Chat] (9:09:11 AM): (farmervivaldi) granted your breaticles are slightly larger thanthe average azn
[GS Prime Chat] (9:09:21 AM): (farmervivaldi) breasticles
RuccaSalt (9:09:29 AM): are you Vanyah???
RuccaSalt (9:09:32 AM): Riend?
[GS Prime Chat] (9:09:37 AM): ("Metadi" dancing626) Heh. If I want to see hate, I just go and tell one of my pre-meds that I think they got graded unfairly high on the last lab report.
[GS Prime Chat] (9:09:38 AM): (ldyriend) I am.
RuccaSalt (9:09:38 AM): I gave you green!
RuccaSalt (9:09:43 AM): I was so mad about that
[GS Prime Chat] (9:09:51 AM): (ldyriend) Thank you, I saw it. =)

I appreciate the Vivaldi quotes in this clip.

Kenn
03-07-2011, 03:12 AM
Can I be on this list? The town of Ta'Vaalor hates me.

Rahrah
03-07-2011, 03:16 AM

Not all of us. <3

IorakeWarhammer
03-07-2011, 06:37 AM
Varucca is my character..

aww. sexy thang made the meanie list.

Deron not on the list? tear!

audioserf
03-07-2011, 09:09 AM
Hiding behind an alt posting name is the weakest fuckin' thing.

Gelston
03-07-2011, 09:11 AM

The town of Ta'Vaalor hates a lot of people.

Lolleia
03-07-2011, 09:11 AM
Hiding behind an alt posting name is the weakest fuckin' thing.

Almost as weak as bashing someone publicly based on gossip.

Loyrl
03-07-2011, 10:32 AM
The character played by Vanyah - for starting this stupid thread,

and Octodeathe for being a douche and saying that.

Vanyah
03-07-2011, 11:05 AM
Welp, you got me. I was rather embarassed when I realized I'd posted this on the wrong SN. Up to this point Vanyah has been little more than a auction SN I wouldn't be bothered on. Amateur mistake. I turned into a bit of a liar after that in an effort to cover it up. For that I truly apologize, it was bad form all around and I'm better than that. I own up to my shit and this time I didn't. I still stand by it, if even one person sees the list and avoids a headache because of it then it did what it was meant to. Call it gossip if you will, but if I'd had the skinny on some of those people prior to making the mistake of dealing with them, I'd of run in the opposite direction.

Regardless, shit all over me, I completely deserve it and will take the text bashing I'm sure is to come.

Jayvn
03-07-2011, 11:15 AM
http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k628/tinytanky1/gnome.jpg

Tgo01
03-07-2011, 11:28 AM
Welp, you got me. I was rather embarassed when I realized I'd posted this on the wrong SN. Up to this point Vanyah has been little more than a auction SN I wouldn't be bothered on. Amateur mistake. I turned into a bit of a liar after that in an effort to cover it up. For that I truly apologize, it was bad form all around and I'm better than that. I own up to my shit and this time I didn't. I still stand by it, if even one person sees the list and avoids a headache because of it then it did what it was meant to. Call it gossip if you will, but if I'd had the skinny on some of those people prior to making the mistake of dealing with them, I'd of run in the opposite direction.

Regardless, shit all over me, I completely deserve it and will take the text bashing I'm sure is to come.

So in an effort to warn people about who to stay away from you decide to lie and cover up who you really are. Not only that you mention someone who you know is a regular poster here, surely you knew that would cause a lot of drama. To top if all off you admit you sit around and gossip about people and then decide to post those peoples thoughts/gossip on a public forum.

I think you just showed everyone exactly who to stay away from.

Gweneivia
03-07-2011, 11:28 AM

I think I'm going to use it as a purity test...

Gelston
03-07-2011, 11:41 AM
I think I'm going to use it as a purity test...

Rapist.

Androidpk
03-07-2011, 12:21 PM

And yet you leave her name up there. Keep trolling.

Kid Danger
03-07-2011, 12:30 PM
Call it gossip if you will, but if I'd had the skinny on some of those people prior to making the mistake of dealing with them, I'd of run in the opposite direction.

The problem with your list is that it assumes everyone else will react to these characters in the same manner you and/or your friends would. There is no guarantee that the characters on the list will behave in a negative manner with each and every person they meet in game. All this list does is foster prejudice and taint what could have been a good interaction between characters in game. Maybe that person who is a bad rp'er just needs a little guidance or the guy talking OOC just needs a whisper to make him aware. It doesn't hurt to try.

Maybe I don't get this 'cause I am guy but what it the worst thing a character can do to you that can't be avoided? There are many IG ways of giving someone the cold shoulder and ignoring them. Lnet and PsiNet both have means of ignoring people as do all IM programs. It is even possible to squelch everything a character says and does. Aside of having IC enemies I have never found the need to create an OOC character's shit list. It's bit too melodramatic.

Good on ya for apologizing and admitting your mistake. I understand you felt you are trying to be helpful and save someone else the inconveniences you may have experienced. I suggest that you share how to avoid further interaction with someone that is pestering or annoying you in game. It would be more constructive than being told who we should stay away from.

Tgo01
03-07-2011, 12:41 PM
And yet you leave her name up there. Keep trolling.

She apologized for supposedly posting this on the wrong screen name, not for the list itself.

kookiegod
03-07-2011, 12:48 PM
*removed*

RichardCranium
03-07-2011, 12:53 PM
Her apology is bullshit, though. She sent me rep as Jhynnifer telling me to go fuck myself, then a couple of weeks later good rep as Vanyah. I can only assume she was trying to remake herself as an alternate poster since no one really likes Jhynnifer. She's only sorry she got this thread blew up in her face and she was outted.

Wyrmx
03-07-2011, 01:07 PM
Only one thing to say.....nailed

http://static.funnyjunk.com/pictures/4632cb1c_1d8e_71ae0.jpg

Gelston
03-07-2011, 01:09 PM
I wouldn't apologize for posting posting my opinions either. That being said I'd have probably tried to use more tact and explained it a bit more. Probably would have also named the thread something to to reflect better that it was my personal views, like a prior thread about Top Ten People Who Suck. I honestly thought this was going to be a thread about bad merchants though.

Eliaku
03-07-2011, 01:42 PM
Good on ya for apologizing and admitting your mistake. .

Only because Rucca busted her out.

ViridianAsp
03-07-2011, 02:48 PM
I have to say, if you are going to bust someone's chops like listing them as "People To Stay Away From." you should at least not hide.

With that said, I think we can all say we pretty much know who to stay away from, as GS is the biggest gossip mill ever eventually, you hear everything and you really don't need to post a list.

Lynette Syrlan
03-07-2011, 02:49 PM
i'm actually surprised that Meeshach's alts also didnt make the list like Colynn's did (and thanks to the one that added Mandell)... I was so hoping someone would run that list down.

Drakefang
03-07-2011, 02:53 PM
I have to say, if you are going to bust someone's chops like listing them as "People To Stay Away From." you should at least not hide.

With that said, I think we can all pretty much know who to stay away from, as GS is the biggest gossip mill ever eventually, you hear everything and you really don't need to post a list.

Perhaps since I got lich, this is mostly true thanks to lnet. Before I got lnet, I never knew a damn thing about 95% of the characters out there. Maybe I just didn't ever ask. I do know that some people know a lot of gossip, but I don't know if that's a general thing or within a small percentage of players. I know that I've ignored three or four players on lnet and a few folks have special highlights in game. That's about the length of which I know about gossip or whom to stay away from.

Guess I am just not Gemstone gossip saavy.

Vanyah
03-07-2011, 02:54 PM
Only because Rucca busted her out.

Not that I expect anyone to believe me, hell I've already shown I can lie, but I actually felt bad about what I said to Rucca last night. I logged off trying to figure out what I should do because it didn't sit well with me at all. Truth be told I shouldn't have posted it, I'm better than that. Paul's completely right, it was juvenile and hurtful to a number of people. I had gotten fed up with people I played with going through the same shit I had with a number of the people on that list because I wasn't willing to say "Hey, this happened and you should be aware of it." Instead I kept my mouth shut.

Unfortunately, by the time I realized I posted it on Vanyah it had already been quoted and I couldn't delete it. Embarassed, I tried to cover it up. It was bad of me.

Its an apology, take it or leave it, but its there.

AnticorRifling
03-07-2011, 03:02 PM
You're sorry you got caught. Got it.

Eoghain
03-07-2011, 03:04 PM
I like this thread. That is all.

Gelston
03-07-2011, 03:06 PM
Eoghain is someone to stay away from. That is all.

waywardgs
03-07-2011, 03:08 PM
Not that I expect anyone to believe me, hell I've already shown I can lie, but I actually felt bad about what I said to Rucca last night. I logged off trying to figure out what I should do because it didn't sit well with me at all. Truth be told I shouldn't have posted it, I'm better than that. Paul's completely right, it was juvenile and hurtful to a number of people. I had gotten fed up with people I played with going through the same shit I had with a number of the people on that list because I wasn't willing to say "Hey, this happened and you should be aware of it." Instead I kept my mouth shut.

Unfortunately, by the time I realized I posted it on Vanyah it had already been quoted and I couldn't delete it. Embarassed, I tried to cover it up. It was bad of me.

http://cdn.someecards.com/someecards/usercards/7e8e6791f80ea868623ca47d2c0ceef4f7.png

ViridianAsp
03-07-2011, 03:18 PM
Perhaps since I got lich, this is mostly true thanks to lnet. Before I got lnet, I never knew a damn thing about 95% of the characters out there. Maybe I just didn't ever ask. I do know that some people know a lot of gossip, but I don't know if that's a general thing or within a small percentage of players. I know that I've ignored three or four players on lnet and a few folks have special highlights in game. That's about the length of which I know about gossip or whom to stay away from.

Guess I am just not Gemstone gossip saavy.

With the help of Psinet and then eventually Lnet, you hear a lot of things. I pretty much try to ignore it, but you always seem to find out something you really weren't looking to know.

I've learned my lessons on listening to and spreading gossip. Every now and then if I see someone I know/give a damn about start heavily interacting with someone if I've heard something about or experienced it myself, I'll give a "heads up", but ultimately I do my best to steer clear.

I've had my tiffs with people and talked to my friends who play about it, and I hope they would be discreet enough to not pass it through the rumor mill.

kookiegod
03-07-2011, 03:29 PM
You're sorry you got caught. Got it.

Yah know, I said my peace, and I've gone back and deleted it, and she apologized.

Folks, always give people the benefit of the doubt, it takes a big person to admit when wrong, I like her a lot , had been a friend for years and we talked in IMs.

Too many people on the net can't admit when they make a mistake, and she's taking her medicine like a big girl. Nuff said.

~Paul

AnticorRifling
03-07-2011, 03:40 PM
Yah know, I said my peace, and I've gone back and deleted it, and she apologized.

Folks, always give people the benefit of the doubt, it takes a big person to admit when wrong, I like her a lot , had been a friend for years and we talked in IMs.

Too many people on the net can't admit when they make a mistake, and she's taking her medicine like a big girl. Nuff said.

~Paul

A "big girl" wouldn't be in need of a medicine taking, she wouldn't have posted the original. Now had a retraction prior to being busted happened sure I'd agree with you. However, she's sorry she got caught. And there's nothing "big" about multiple posting IDs in my opinion.

Latrinsorm
03-07-2011, 04:41 PM
So in an effort to warn people about who to stay away from you decide to lie and cover up who you really are. Not only that you mention someone who you know is a regular poster here, surely you knew that would cause a lot of drama. To top if all off you admit you sit around and gossip about people and then decide to post those peoples thoughts/gossip on a public forum.

I think you just showed everyone exactly who to stay away from.I can't believe how quickly you jumped on the bandwagon. There wasn't even anyone else on it yet, and you jumped right on it. Disgraceful.
I pretty much try to ignore it, but you always seem to find out something you really weren't looking to know.Like the time Eoghain linked the video of the guy putting things in his urethra. That is really, really an image I wasn't looking to know.

Tgo01
03-07-2011, 04:47 PM
I can't believe how quickly you jumped on the bandwagon. There wasn't even anyone else on it yet, and you jumped right on it. Disgraceful..

What are you even talking about?

Drew
03-07-2011, 04:50 PM
You know, everyone wants to condemn her but other than Rucca that list is pretty much spot on. Are we saying that people should be allowed to act terrible in game and no one is allowed to call them on it? How many threads have we had where someone complains about an idiot here and we all talk about how great the thread is (idiots on the officials, warclaidhm, she who must not be named, so many others). So I say take out Rucca and leave the list as a warning to new players of who not to get sucked in with.

Jayvn
03-07-2011, 04:52 PM
it seems to me that a sincere apology would have just been edited over the original list... removing the list.
just my 2 cents...

also my 2 cents are not actually worth 2 cents

also I still want to be on the list... put me right next to eliaku so I can stare at him from out of my list window.

Jayvn
03-07-2011, 04:53 PM
wait..is drew tayre, or is that another drewname

Drew
03-07-2011, 04:54 PM
Drew2 is Tayre, he pretty much never posts anymore.

Latrinsorm
03-07-2011, 04:56 PM
What are you even talking about?It was a clever* reference to your being accused of being a bandwagon jumper earlier in this thread.

*Yes it was.
wait..is drew tayre, or is that another drewnameTayre is absolutely Drew, he's just going through a self-hating phase, don't believe him when he denies it. :)

Tgo01
03-07-2011, 04:58 PM
You know, everyone wants to condemn her but other than Rucca that list is pretty much spot on. Are we saying that people should be allowed to act terrible in game and no one is allowed to call them on it? How many threads have we had where someone complains about an idiot here and we all talk about how great the thread is (idiots on the officials, warclaidhm, she who must not be named, so many others). So I say take out Rucca and leave the list as a warning to new players of who not to get sucked in with.

I honestly had no problem with this thread until she admitted she lied and tried to cover up who she was after someone already discovered who she was. I don't even believe a word of that story anyway, I think she wanted to hide behind this screen name while talking shit about people.

diethx
03-07-2011, 05:21 PM
I don't play GS anymore, and i've never seen Rucca's character in the game. However since i've been back posting here in the past what, 6 months, I've heard of a bunch of instances of drama surrounding her from multiple sources. I'm not saying she's a bad person or anything like that, especially since back when I was heavily into GS in high school I caused a LOT of drama on purpose, for nothing but fun.

However, at what point do people have to admit that maybe not everyone is out to get her and she brings some of it on herself?

Also on a side note, lol Jhynyfyfyfyyrerer, yhou retahyrrrrd.

Warriorbird
03-07-2011, 05:35 PM

http://www.sparkpeople.com/assets/quote_images/quote_50.jpg

DCSL
03-07-2011, 05:39 PM
However, at what point do people have to admit that maybe not everyone is out to get her and she brings some of it on herself?

I haven't ever spoken with her at length and had very little interaction with her characters (and none of it unpleasant) but I'm just putting this out there... She's a really hot bartender with hentai voice actor experience. She could almost be spanking puppies for all I care.

EasternBrand
03-07-2011, 05:43 PM
I've seen that picture with the bows, and I'd definitely spank those puppies.

Drakefang
03-07-2011, 05:53 PM
Jealousy is a real bitch, too. I think you see names added to these sorts of lists out of vendetta, greed or jealousy. I've never had an issue with Varucca in game nor out. In turn, I don't interact with her but twice a year, probably. I have however listened to Riend on lnet and seen her in game. I think drama is pretty much her middle name. I don't know her motivation with this list, but they are all names we all already knew (mostly) about. The thread was probably a poke at Rucca as much as a true warning about the morons we have to deal with in game. I know one thing, putting Rucca on the same list with Foxs, Maetriks and a bunch of stalker guys is about fucking stupid as shit, even assuming Varucca was a drama queen.

However, I don't plan on that affecting how I choose to roleplay with Riend. This thread, nor this list, is going to make me squelch her or whomever. Thanks for the warnings. I'll decide who is a freak by RPing (or lack of) with them in game.

diethx
03-07-2011, 06:08 PM
I haven't ever spoken with her at length and had very little interaction with her characters (and none of it unpleasant) but I'm just putting this out there... She's a really hot bartender with hentai voice actor experience. She could almost be spanking puppies for all I care.

You are such a guy.

MotleyCrew
03-07-2011, 06:19 PM
Mhairaid and her jolly band of woe givers.

P.S. I don't give a shit about posting as an alt, I'm sure it happens here A LOT more than anyone is willing to admit.

Danical
03-07-2011, 06:22 PM
Posting on alts is all kinds of retarded.

4a6c1
03-07-2011, 06:28 PM
This thread is glorious. God I love it when people act like fucking retards. As long as they are really far away doing it. And then I get to read about it.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2423/3766773533_4534d24821.jpg

RSR
03-07-2011, 06:38 PM
I can think of two reasons Rucca doesn't belong on this list...

http://i.imgur.com/4uRlY.jpg

-Richard.

Drew
03-07-2011, 06:57 PM
Posting on alts is all kinds of retarded.

Danical is my alt.

RichardCranium
03-07-2011, 07:08 PM
Danical is my alt.

Quit playin, everyone knows Drew2 is your alt.

ClayBeadGirl
03-07-2011, 07:14 PM
I've been working in my studio the last few days so I haven't been able to watch my crappy Days of Our Lives. Thank god for this thread or else I'd have no soap opera drama in my life.

Diana
(DianaBanana hiding under ClayBeadGirl)

This was said in jest in case you have no sense of humor. :yes:

4a6c1
03-07-2011, 10:46 PM
Danical is my alt.

Drew is my alt.

Danical
03-07-2011, 11:48 PM
Danical is my alt.

Stretch is my alt.

EasternBrand
03-07-2011, 11:52 PM
Firestorm Killa, IorakeWarhammer, Rocktar, SuckerFish, ~Rocktar~, and xXxRoCkTaRxXX (yet to be debuted) are my alts.

4a6c1
03-08-2011, 12:12 AM
afk signing up for gor

Chainsaw Laserman
03-08-2011, 12:15 AM
I am actually a horse...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCQBZmT2M8c

Actually I am a broom.

ravashaak
03-08-2011, 03:07 PM
I know one thing, putting Rucca on the same list with Foxs, Maetriks and a bunch of stalker guys is about fucking stupid as shit, even assuming Varucca was a drama queen.

However, I don't plan on that affecting how I choose to roleplay with Riend. This thread, nor this list, is going to make me squelch her or whomever. Thanks for the warnings. I'll decide who is a freak by RPing (or lack of) with them in game.

Pretty much said it all right there

Wrathbringer
03-08-2011, 04:09 PM
My List:

MALES (so to speak)

Jodeco (cyber fanatic)
Kynseiyn (screwball)
Ruh (stalker)

FEMALES:
Gracy (really?)
Welfidia(really?)
Fleurs (A bitch)

lol best post ever.

Asha
03-08-2011, 04:23 PM
Oh my God Mandell was awesome when I RPd on teras! :(

Sinanju
03-08-2011, 06:38 PM
After reading the entire topic, I can only say that a list such as this generates the very drama people claim to despise. If you're worried about the community you should take a step back and ask yourself what you have to contribute and if the answer is to create an inane list of people you dislike, you clearly need to set the game aside and reevaluate what you consider important.

Or just hit yourself with a keyboard till you stop being a drama queen and play the game while avoiding self labeled morons.

Totally up to you.

Clipt
03-08-2011, 07:07 PM
After reading the entire topic, I can only say that a list such as this generates the very drama people claim to despise. If you're worried about the community you should take a step back and ask yourself what you have to contribute and if the answer is to create an inane list of people you dislike, you clearly need to set the game aside and reevaluate what you consider important.

Or just hit yourself with a keyboard till you stop being a drama queen and play the game while avoiding self labeled morons.

Totally up to you.

Nice

Hoodtralfeck
03-10-2011, 01:41 AM
if you could not tell Foxs was a man IRL then you must be .. a virgin or so terrible and telling differance between male/female

Androidpk
03-10-2011, 02:05 AM

Totally up to you.

QFT

LMingrone
03-10-2011, 02:37 AM
if you could not tell Foxs was a man IRL then you must be .. a virgin or so terrible and telling differance between male/female

Or people don't treat a fucking video game like real life and don't care, painted abs guy. I love all the gay/virgin/racist words being thrown around on these boards. I feel like I'm in middle school again.

diethx
03-10-2011, 02:40 AM
LOL at lumping virgin in with racist. Really dude, really?

LMingrone
03-10-2011, 02:45 AM
LOL at lumping virgin in with racist. Really dude, really?

"shyster jew laywers . " seems pretty racist, no?
I know who's posting it. I'm just not even gonna bother anymore.

No no no. I'm not putting them together. I just thought we were all adults here. We joke, we make fun of each other...we all understand that. We talk about how to cook fish or sell GS stuff for $. The last week or so all these new haters are showing up calling people names that I only hear twelve year olds on XBL saying. It's just counter productive.

Here's pissed off, virgin, Santa Joe.
http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/3355/13539203342686321540736.jpg

diethx
03-10-2011, 02:57 AM
As if regulars never name-call. Come on. RC was right, you might need a break from the internet or something.

LMingrone
03-10-2011, 03:01 AM
As if regulars never name-call. Come on. RC was right, you might need a break from the internet or something.

Come on. You should know by now it doesn't bother me. Calling people virgins, homos, and shiesty Jew lawyers is just in poor taste. That's all I'm saying. At least get creative!

I'm a female-fucking, straight, atheist. :).

diethx
03-10-2011, 03:10 AM
Half the stuff posted here is in poor taste. And a lot of that is funny.

Hoodtralfeck
03-10-2011, 03:12 AM
Or people don't treat a fucking video game like real life and don't care, painted abs guy. I love all the gay/virgin/racist words being thrown around on these boards. I feel like I'm in middle school again.

None of that was racist or anything like that , was pointing out his bad social skills but seems you wanted to prove yours and ya fail at understanding of how the English language is spoken in America . :welcome:

Also that Superman sign and abs ain't painted on , It was shaved into that

LMingrone
03-10-2011, 03:14 AM
Half the stuff posted here is in poor taste. And a lot of that is funny.

Alright then. I'll shut my internet mouth. Most of the stuff is the same troll anyways. ;)

Hoodtralfeck
03-10-2011, 03:16 AM
they say Shyster on Every single court/law/cops based TV show and movie that i can think of when talking about lawyers , and it a statistic that more Jews are lawyers then any other race is . Plus my family from Poland so i can get away with the jew jokes since i got some they blood in me :p

LMingrone
03-10-2011, 03:27 AM
I can respect that I guess. I also base all my life on TV shows and movies.

waywardgs
03-10-2011, 07:46 AM
they say Shyster on Every single court/law/cops based TV show and movie that i can think of when talking about lawyers , and it a statistic that more Jews are lawyers then any other race is . Plus my family from Poland so i can get away with the jew jokes since i got some they blood in me :p

Ah, polish. That explains it

IorakeWarhammer
03-10-2011, 07:48 AM
LMingrone seems to believe in the conspiracy theory that 50% of the alts on the PC are either Inspire, IW or Tabor

4a6c1
03-10-2011, 07:50 AM
LMingrone seems to believe in the conspiracy theory that 50% of the alts on the PC are either Inspire, IW or Tabor

I wonder why he believes that.

Kid Danger
03-10-2011, 04:26 PM
Ah, polish. That explains it

Hey! That's racist! :smilegrin:

HJFudge
03-10-2011, 04:57 PM
This thread is LOL.

She posted people she thought were dumb, someone took offense that they were on the list, and hilarity ensued.

Oh, and the only person I've actually interacted with on that list is Meeshach, and he tries. Sure listening to his story makes me furrow my brow in confusion, but he's at least TRYING to interact, rather than script-hunting whilst chatting on the lnet.

But, like I said: LOL thread.

RichardCranium
03-10-2011, 05:18 PM
Yeah, you're a super judge of character. Thanks for the input.

HJFudge
03-10-2011, 05:19 PM

/agreed

NocturnalRob
03-10-2011, 05:30 PM
To be fair, I always confuse his handle for HJJudge. Which then turns into HJ Judge. Which then makes me wonder if that's actually a job. Which then makes me start editing my resume.

Anothi
03-16-2011, 11:39 PM
I'm a little butt hurt that I'm not on the list.

Drew2
04-30-2011, 02:14 AM
Drew2 is Tayre, he pretty much never posts anymore.

Welcome, Drew2.
You last visited: 06-07-2010 at 01:24 PM

Lol hai guise.

Random train of thought lead me to look something up here I was trying to remember, and then I searched for my name for the hell of it.

Glad to know I'm still thought of! (A month ago.)

LMingrone
04-30-2011, 02:22 AM
It's funny that, "Lol hai guise" are the easiest words to understand.

shad0ws0ngs
04-30-2011, 04:52 AM
hell, I had to scroll up and re-read it. I totally read it just as "hi guys". Also, I love that list. The one's I've met I have to agree with.

joehollywood
05-09-2011, 05:42 PM
I'm actually a lot butt hurt that I didn't make that list. I guess I need to get better at having drama over not having enough drama or cyber-secks.

Since I can't get my proper place on such a list. I'm going to have to go into my library and hack and slash a few of my books so that I can be a textual master on at least some words that can't fight back!

SashaFierce
07-27-2017, 05:50 PM
I can think of two reasons Rucca doesn't belong on this list...

http://i.imgur.com/4uRlY.jpg

-Richard.

Was trying to find an old post and came across this. Thought it deserved a bump for the lovely lady lumps.

Neveragain
04-19-2019, 01:16 AM
I'm a little butt hurt that I'm not on the list.

You definitely should have been.

Methais
04-19-2019, 02:52 PM

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/images/sony_bullshit_anim4.gif