PDA

View Full Version : 2 Infused Heroism Scrolls

Swami71
02-28-2011, 02:10 PM
You wave your stone at a dark scroll.
As the stone passes over the scroll, you sense:
(215) Heroism with very many charges remaining and the potential to add no charges.
(104) Disease Resistance with a number of charges remaining.
(1104) Head Repair with very many charges remaining and the potential to add no charges.
(102) Spirit Barrier with very many charges remaining and the potential to add no charges.
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.

You wave your stone at an illuminated scroll.
As the stone passes over the scroll, you sense:
(211) Bravery with a number of charges remaining.
(1113) Head Scar Repair with a number of charges remaining.
(215) Heroism with very many charges remaining and the potential to add no charges.
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.

Fresh and never used. 20 charges each. Sorcerer Rechargeable.

SOLD: 1mil to Waywardgs!!!

waywardgs
02-28-2011, 02:12 PM
1m

crb
02-28-2011, 02:40 PM
I wish you wouldn't infuse these before selling them, just including infusion if the buyer wants. They're worth more to me uninfused.

Swami71
02-28-2011, 02:44 PM
I wish you wouldn't infuse these before selling them, just including infusion if the buyer wants. They're worth more to me uninfused.

Just for you ;)

I'll let you know next time I have a fresh one.

Drew
02-28-2011, 02:48 PM

Because you can put in more charges?

Fallen
02-28-2011, 02:50 PM
Perhaps with Dikar'fyn, yeah. Lucky bastard has the only more than one use runestone in existence.

Swami71
02-28-2011, 02:52 PM
Perhaps with Dikar'fyn, yeah. Lucky bastard has the only more than one use runestone in existence.

That and his scroll combiner

Swami71
02-28-2011, 04:11 PM
Going TWICE!!!

I think this is at the top of its value so gonna move this fast.

Sold tonight if no more bids.

crb
02-28-2011, 09:04 PM
I wouldn't want to use my dikar'fyn on it. That won't get me more uses. Dikar'fyn, right now, has one actual functional use. 1725, which doesn't exist yet.

Unless some GM tosses a 25th level scroll (fresh) in the treasure system.

I need it fresh to work with my scroll combiner though. Since the nerf I can only combine fresh with fresh or locked with locked.

Swami71
02-28-2011, 11:40 PM
SOLD

Danical
02-28-2011, 11:59 PM
I wouldn't want to use my dikar'fyn on it. That won't get me more uses. Dikar'fyn, right now, has one actual functional use. 1725, which doesn't exist yet.

Unless some GM tosses a 25th level scroll (fresh) in the treasure system.

I need it fresh to work with my scroll combiner though. Since the nerf I can only combine fresh with fresh or locked with locked.

I submit that the cause of such a nerf, with a horrendously limited number of scroll combiners out there (like 2?), is a declaration of shenanigans/tomfoolery on the part of staff.

crb
03-01-2011, 09:07 AM
1 actually, and I agree (assuming you're saying the staff committed shenanigans, and not that they declared I did? I just used the item as intended. The book predated 714 and 714 made it far more useful suddenly, more useful than they apparently wanted). It was pretty fucking powerful, but there was 1 item in game that could do it. Aren't really rare single entity items allowed to be powerful?

Also, the term "scroll combiner" is a bit of a misnomer, it has never combined scrolls. It is a "spell transferer" more accurately.

Still, in exchange for the nerf, I talked them into making it like a charging crystal. In addition to the now limited spell transfering, I can put 1 charge a day into any scroll.

Danical
03-01-2011, 02:11 PM
Yeah, I'm saying keep legendary items LEGEN - wait for it - DARY!

waywardgs
03-01-2011, 02:20 PM
It makes me sad in the heart to think of all the items that will never see the light of day again simply because if they were ever to come out of the locker, they'd be chopped to pieces and their owners given trumped up piggy banks as consolation prizes.