PDA

View Full Version : Moxxa!

Betheny
08-12-2003, 07:46 AM
What does he deserve?

He runs into tables, occupied or not, and takes everything off the ground. I'm sure he does more, I just try to speak about what I've seen first hand.

I'm interested to hear what people have to say. This fellow claims that the Raging Thrak gives him permission to take ANYTHING on the ground.

My personal beef with him lies in the fact that he exploits the new table system, and I'd be willing to bet he only does it because it pisses people off and he wants the attention.

He gets a point for originality though.

Praefection
08-12-2003, 07:54 AM
I think I've had a run in with him while using another of my lesser known personas. He didn't strike me as being an intelligent person and I think he is trying to gain attention, of course in the wrong way. An another note, as to him exploiting the tables I think I read/heard somewhere they will be changed back to the invite only for GS4. Anyone else hear about that?

CrystalTears
08-12-2003, 08:25 AM
Okay taking them off the ground of occupied tables is pretty lame, but who cares if he takes from them empty ones? I'd rather he take them than have to go to a table with boxes all over the place when I go to pick my own.

Edaarin
08-12-2003, 11:44 AM
In his defense, he takes what's dished out to him and doesn't run like a wuss.

Soulpieced
08-12-2003, 12:29 PM
And he is MOXXOR, not Moxxa. Thank you. I personally think he's rather funny.

Solkern
08-12-2003, 12:32 PM
Atleast he Isnt as bad as seanathon, anyone remember his dumb ass?

Warriorbird
08-12-2003, 12:33 PM
Who cares sums it up pretty well.

[Edited on 8-12-2003 by Warriorbird]

StrayRogue
08-12-2003, 02:04 PM
I remember Seanathon or whatever his dumb fuck name is. I also remember Moxxa. Seems like a worse instance of Burz to me. I heard he got banned for a while too... Maybe he pulled a Dargius.

Betheny
08-12-2003, 05:25 PM
I wouldn't mind the guy taking the trash out of my table. But there are people that drop their not-empty boxes on the ground to disarm them (When I had a rogue, I used to do this.) Beyond that, it's a disruption of privacy (Not like I'm doing anything bad at a table, but it's the principle.)

He does take his punishment like he deserves it... I followed him when he scoured my table clean and bound him, silenced him. Told him to not come to an occupied table of mine again, and left it at that. Stupid me made a smartass comment on the amulet (Since everyone was complaining about him). That was stupid, since everyone walked up to him and started beating the crap out of him. I ended up feeling bad. I think I ended up reporting on his behalf, since some bitchy empath was there using a thanot wand to blow off all his limbs... and then healing them. That really bugs me.

Red Devil
08-12-2003, 05:35 PM
But there are people that drop their not-empty boxes on the ground to disarm them (When I had a rogue, I used to do this.

heres a concept that works, DONT DROP THE GOD DAMN BOX

BALEETED.

Betheny
08-12-2003, 06:51 PM
When you use 125 to open a box, you don't get a choice. You drop the box.

Someone picks it up, that someone dies a horrid death.

Bobmuhthol
08-12-2003, 06:53 PM
Don't use 125 to open a box. Or do it somewhere private.

Betheny
08-12-2003, 07:01 PM
Private like where? The only place I'm aware you can do such a thing without getting arrested (as using 125 in town is an arrestable offense in the Landing) is at the Silvergate members' tables. As I'm not a member of Silvergate... that doesn't happen.

Bobmuhthol
08-12-2003, 07:18 PM
Then don't cast 125 at all and stop complaining.

Betheny
08-12-2003, 07:20 PM
I wasn't complaining, I was making a point.

Find me a locksmith that's around late enough to open boxes from the Stronghold. There aren't very many in the Landing that are capable of doing so. Larton's pricey.

Sean
08-12-2003, 07:26 PM
since when can you cast 125 at a table anyway?

i gotta agree with bob ... don't drop stuff you want to keep

Betheny
08-12-2003, 07:34 PM
Dunno since when. All I know is you can at at least one Silvergate table. Jurporia and I used to blow boxes up there when we hunted the Stronghold together. Maybe it's a bug.

daragon13
08-12-2003, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by Tijay
since when can you cast 125 at a table anyway?

i gotta agree with bob ... don't drop stuff you want to keep

Didn't the Warrior Thrak teach you people anything? :D

CrystalTears
08-12-2003, 08:31 PM
You don't need to be a member to use the Silvergate tables.

Bobmuhthol
08-12-2003, 08:33 PM
Yes, you do. There are Silvergate member only tables inside.

CrystalTears
08-12-2003, 08:38 PM
I guess they changed things then because last I knew you could walk over to the dining room or whatever and sit at a table and didn't have to be a member to do it, unless there are more past the private entrance.

Bobmuhthol
08-12-2003, 08:40 PM
By inside, I meant past the private entrance. There are two sets of tables. One is public, the other is private.

CrystalTears
08-12-2003, 08:45 PM
Thanks for the clarification, Bob.

Tables aside, if you feel the need to blow up a box, would it be such an outlandish idea to take it outside of town just like everyone else when they're going to cast a spell at something?

Red Devil
08-12-2003, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by Maimara
When you use 125 to open a box, you don't get a choice. You drop the box.

Someone picks it up, that someone dies a horrid death.
except, you can't use 125 at a TABLE,

BALEETED.

Red Devil
08-12-2003, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by CrystalTears
Thanks for the clarification, Bob.

Tables aside, if you feel the need to blow up a box, would it be such an outlandish idea to take it outside of town just like everyone else when they're going to cast a spell at something?

EVERYONE DOES TAKE THEM OUTSIDE!!

BALEETED.

Artha
08-13-2003, 03:14 AM
It's BELETED.

Betheny
08-13-2003, 03:48 AM
1. You can use 125 in the Fountain Table. If I was a member, I'd go in and show you. But I'm not. Jurporia had brought me into the private tables.

2. I do take them outside of town, however, Moxxa does run around and take shit that isn't his.

Normal 125 spot would be down the road to nymphs. Also out by the tower in hobland.

Thrak also says not to pick up shit that isn't yours, or something like that, doesn't he?

Bobmuhthol
08-13-2003, 03:52 AM
He also says, in caps if I remember correctly, that putting your stuff on the ground is NEVER a good idea.