PDA

View Full Version : Kings and Princes

sideways
02-16-2011, 06:29 PM
Anyone ever think up a world where there could be portals in Platinum opened up to Prime where Platinum player's could enter into Prime and be introduced as Kings and Princes and even Queens and perhaps Princesses? Basically Platinum would be allowed the option to enter into Prime and maybe have his/her own castle with whoever wanted to do so in Prime could be subjects of Platinum players. Each individual kingdom might pit itself for riches and subjects to gain glory for the kingdom.

Also I thought we might have portals from Dragonrealms to Prime where we could meet with adventurer's across the Dragonspine (the side of Elanthia that is not seen in back of the Dragonspine Mountains) and see who was really the dominant force, who's combat system proved superior. It might take a bit of work to link both the worlds, but I think it would be exciting.

That's my two cents, lemme know what you think!

Warriorbird
02-16-2011, 06:30 PM
Hilarious. I'd re-up to kill a few "Prince and Princesses of Amber."

http://spire.ee/shop/images/Roger%20Zelazny%20-%20Nine%20Princes%20in%20Amber.jpg

Drew
02-16-2011, 06:36 PM
Yep, we should definitely roll it up to Gemstone 7 and introduce dragons.

Stanley Burrell
03-22-2011, 01:21 AM
Anyone ever think up a world where there could be portals in Platinum opened up to Prime where Platinum player's could enter into Prime and be introduced as Kings and Princes and even Queens and perhaps Princesses? Basically Platinum would be allowed the option to enter into Prime and maybe have his/her own castle with whoever wanted to do so in Prime could be subjects of Platinum players. Each individual kingdom might pit itself for riches and subjects to gain glory for the kingdom.

Also I thought we might have portals from Dragonrealms to Prime where we could meet with adventurer's across the Dragonspine (the side of Elanthia that is not seen in back of the Dragonspine Mountains) and see who was really the dominant force, who's combat system proved superior. It might take a bit of work to link both the worlds, but I think it would be exciting.

That's my two cents, lemme know what you think!

I look forward to the link on the official GemStone forums when you propose the idea there.

Drunken Durfin
07-13-2011, 11:20 PM
fuck Kings and Princes.

zakeragrewal
07-29-2011, 08:55 AM
Hey! Thnx for this i was searching for dis So long , Thnx a Tonn Promotional Visors (http://www.addvalue.com.au/Promotional-Baseball-Caps-Branded-Sun-Hats-Personalised-Visors)

Dasloonix
08-05-2011, 11:33 PM
Sounds interesting.