PDA

View Full Version : Solhaven Shop - Rescue Book/Scroll - Sand Elemental

Sylanae
02-15-2011, 09:24 PM
I've 3 things to auction today. Once/twice/SOLD. Bid here or to my play.net noted below please. Deliveries to Landing, FWI and Solhaven only. Daily updates, more if I am able.

Here are the goods:

My Solhaven shop - Timeless Treasures. Room 2 of the Solhaven Spiral. 3 room shop. I don't know if the altered name of Timeless Treasures will stick when transferred. Its the cottage if you want to check it out.

MB: 5m
CB: 5m nichelas (PC) *SOLD*
BO: make offer

a blackened leather-bound book stamped with a golden ankh on the cover - found while digging at EG.
It takes you a moment to focus on the leather-bound book.
On the leather-bound book you see
(116) Locate Person
(130) Spirit Guide
(213) Minor Sanctuary
(225) Transference
(305) Preservation
(308) Well of Life

I haven't the faintest idea on locked/unlocked status - I've done nothing with it since I found it.
MB: 500K
CB: 1.5m to Angel (PC) *SOLD*

a pale crystal shard
a small sand elemental overlapped with swirls of varying incarnadine sand

I have had the elemental sung to and this is its current training:

Delving deeply into the elemental, you get a sense that it isn't very good at carving, isn't very good at holding objects, isn't very good at digging, isn't very good at creating a sandstorm, and isn't very good at morphing.

Also, it appears that it is fairly disciplined about flaying a hand, is fairly disciplined about hiding, is fairly disciplined about misbehaving, and is fairly disciplined about casting quakes.

MB: 500K
CB: 700K nichelas (PC) *SOLD*

Bid here or send to Sylanae@play.net

nichelas
02-16-2011, 10:49 AM
I'll go 5m on the shop and 500k on the elemental

shad0ws0ngs
02-16-2011, 05:57 PM
600k elemental - has it been trained any?

Sylanae
02-16-2011, 08:32 PM
600k elemental - has it been trained any?

Untrained as far as I'm aware. I purchased it from someone else a couple to few years ago. I don't recall what they said about training. I haven't done anything with it to this point.

nichelas
02-16-2011, 09:02 PM
i'll do 700k on your elemental

Angel
02-16-2011, 10:22 PM
1.5m book

You can have a bard sing to the sand elemental and it will tell you the training amount it has.

Sylanae
02-17-2011, 08:34 PM
1.5m book

You can have a bard sing to the sand elemental and it will tell you the training amount it has.

Thank you for the info! I've updated with the singing results.

Much appreciated.

Sylanae
02-19-2011, 02:00 PM
I'll be sending a PM to the winners of the auction items to set up a pickup time, so keep an eye out for those.

:)

- S