PDA

View Full Version : Artisan Faire

Back
08-02-2003, 12:00 AM
Post here with lists of things sold, maps, items, prices, nifty alters, people who are willing to make runs for us cheap bastards who aren't going, and or links to any of these things.

Thanks!

Back
08-02-2003, 03:30 AM
Someone throw us a bone here!

Zentoph
08-02-2003, 04:37 AM
http://home.kc.rr.com/gemstone/Artisan_Faire_2003.html

Back
08-02-2003, 05:10 AM
Dude, you rock.

Bobmuhthol
08-02-2003, 06:06 AM
Heh, I'll make runs for just about anyone. I'm pretty cheap, too. If anyone needs anything, contact me in game or IM me at Bob Muhthol.

Askip
08-02-2003, 11:32 AM
Which items have spells in them, and what spells? Anything with the hard-to-get magics in them (opals, shields, etc)?

Also, anything above 4x enchants?

Thanks,
Askip

Back
08-02-2003, 12:36 PM
a rust covered main gauche

4x main gauche for you TWC fans. Ony 9500 silvers. Thanks Bob!

Bobmuhthol
08-03-2003, 01:27 AM
Nothing above 4x will be seen in a merchant. Not recently, and not anytime in the near future. Every single event someone asks about it, and every single event I want to shoot myself/them in the face.

Back
08-03-2003, 01:30 AM
Nothing above 4x will be seen in a merchant. Not recently, and not anytime in the near future. Every single event someone asks about it, and every single event I want to shoot myself/them in the face.

Hasen't there been 6x shields in the past?

C'mon Bob, help Cain and the rest of us out here... which are the weighted weapons?

Bobmuhthol
08-03-2003, 01:31 AM
In the past. Not recently. Silver-hilted black vultite falchion = +6 damage weighted and 299k. That's the best thing they have, and they have it every year.

Revalos
08-03-2003, 11:27 AM
The last 6x shield sold off the rack to my knowledge was the sea green glaes bucklers sold on the Jugg that had their prices increase after anyone bought one. I should break out the log and out the person who sat there and bought somewhere between 40 and 50 of them.

The 5x flaring and the 5x blessable backsword weapons that were sold by a premium merchant in RR were a "mistake" according to GMs, but they aren't going to change them.

Heh...although, I did find something that blew me away. Remember that merchant that sold the 5x golvern-edged chainmail that we see sell somewhere in the neighborhood of 1mil today? That was sold for 750k at the merchant. But...a lesser known item from that same merchant was a ceremonial sabre for 250k. I had one sitting in my locker, and I got it assessed by a warrior recently and the damn thing had HEAVY crit weighting. I bought it for around 225k at the merchant, I didn't see anyone else even look at it. Heh.

Ilvane
08-03-2003, 01:00 PM
Yeah..and remember how much forest green brig sold for at the merchant it was sold at??

:grumbles: I still wish I had kept mine.

-A

Bobmuhthol
08-03-2003, 02:38 PM
<<I should break out the log and out the person who sat there and bought somewhere between 40 and 50 of them.>>

If you play as regularly as some people, your hard drive is crying every day. And your processor. And your Defrag program. And your memory. Maybe even your RAM.

Back
08-03-2003, 03:11 PM
How long is this Faire going to run?

And I predict that there will be some great things to come out of it weapon/armor wise. Just that those who know will only say so much until after its over.

Bobmuhthol
08-03-2003, 03:42 PM
Every festival runs from one Friday to the next.

Lastest stupidity:
Kynilir [subdued]: "Anyone know if any amulet holders are bein' sold at the Faire?"

Parkbandit
08-04-2003, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by Bobmuhthol
<<I should break out the log and out the person who sat there and bought somewhere between 40 and 50 of them.>>

If you play as regularly as some people, your hard drive is crying every day. And your processor. And your Defrag program. And your memory. Maybe even your RAM.

Throw your logs on an external hd :) Not nearly as bad.