PDA

View Full Version : 6x MBP, attuning spidersilk cloak, sorcery book, mith claidh, 'n stuff

Falling Further
02-08-2011, 03:12 PM
Free delivery to the Landing and Surrounding towns. I ain't got no FWI. I'll travel to the EN for an arranged delivery for 50k because I'm poor like that. Weights are based on me weighing them myself. PMs sent to the winners!

Auction closed due to lack of interest in remaining items.

SOLD

A1 a feystone-set blackened steel breastplate - +30, 23 pounds, MBP
Delivered

C4 a rune-etched leather scroll case - shoulder worn, 5 pounds, medium amount, opens/closes
Delivered

C5 a rune-etched weapons harness - shoulder worn, 4 pounds, large amount, several items, opens/closes
Delivered

C6 a twilight black leather weapon harness bound in silver - Warrior made sheath, maximum sized.
Delivered

F4 a rune-etched black leather belt - Complete the set. You know you want to.
Delivered

C1 a jet black spidersilk cloak - attuning spidersilk cloak, weighs 5 pounds, holds VLA. For more information, head over here (thanks Misun) http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?t=51076
Sold for 3 million to Whard

F1 a scarlet and grey mithril book - See below, comes with bookmark.

look book
Pieces of rich scarlet mithril have been fitted cunningly together with pieces of blue-grey mithril to form the crest of Ta'Faendryl as one seamless whole on the cover of the book. A pattern of scarlet sigils ensconced within twining knotwork of the same hue runs over the spine of the book, and more scarlet sigils border both covers. Opaque garnet inlay of a similar crimson hue spells out words beneath the Faendryl crest: "On Sorcery, by Rekarth N'Teclis Faendryl".
>open book
You open your grey mithril book to the position marked by a silver-tipped ocean blue bookmark nestled between the pages.
>look in book
Against the pale grey parchment, the fine crimson ink used for the angular lettering appears almost black unless light strikes it directly. Each simple double-lined border has been inked in so dark a blue that it matches the lettering except in particularly strong light. The words on each page are as neat and precise as if each letter had been stamped from a mold.

Nestled among the pages you see a silver-tipped ocean blue bookmark.
>read book
On a more practical note, terror, pain, corruption and death are the tools of the Sorcerer; the effects most readily achieved with the sorcerous arts. Because of this, as well as groundless concerns about the stability of the veil separating our world from others, there are some who mistrust Sorcery and those who practice it, labeling it a "Dark Art."
>take bookmark
You remove a silver-tipped ocean blue bookmark from in your grey mithril book.
>turn grey book
You turn to the next page of your grey mithril book.
>read grey book
It is true, of course, that there is some danger in the practice of Sorcery. Those unfit for it may find themselves consumed, or even destroyed. This is rarely considered to be an ideal circumstance, and is therefore best avoided.

Those with the necessary skill will find Sorcery to be a rewarding and stimulating art.

>put bookmark in grey book
You carefully slip the ocean blue bookmark between the pages of your grey mithril book.
>close book
You gently close your grey mithril book. As the pages fall closed, a silver-tipped ocean blue bookmark inside your book ensures that you will not lose your place when the time comes to read again.
Sold for 1 Million to petroglyph

Ivex
02-08-2011, 03:31 PM
Mb on mbp

Wrathbringer
02-08-2011, 03:58 PM
mb on c4, c5, c6 and f6

Edit: Right, f4, not f6.

tognam
02-08-2011, 04:00 PM
I'll go minimum on the book

BriarFox
02-08-2011, 04:29 PM
F1 - 750k

Falling Further
02-09-2011, 02:58 PM
Updated.

Falling Further
02-10-2011, 08:47 PM
Updated

akhann
02-10-2011, 09:19 PM
I remember the days when those spidersilk cloaks were 200k. lol..those were the days

Falling Further
02-12-2011, 09:34 AM
Updated

Whard
02-12-2011, 06:18 PM
How much does that spidersilk cloak hold?

Wharde
02-12-2011, 06:32 PM
Whard? :(

Whard
02-12-2011, 06:51 PM
Yeah, sorry :(

Falling Further
02-12-2011, 08:33 PM
You carefully inspect your spidersilk cloak.

You estimate that a jet black spidersilk cloak edged with silver silk trim can store a very large amount with enough space for any number of items.

You determine that you could wear the cloak, hanging it from your shoulders. The cloak appears to serve some purpose.

Whard
02-12-2011, 09:05 PM
I'll go 3m on that cloak

Falling Further
02-13-2011, 04:15 PM
Updated, reorganized to get the sold stuff out of the way.

Falling Further
02-14-2011, 06:55 PM
Updated

Falling Further
02-15-2011, 05:19 PM
Updated

Falling Further
02-17-2011, 06:12 AM
Updated