PDA

View Full Version : Tsin's Slaves

Mistomeer
11-06-2004, 10:59 AM
So Callinar and Tsin have been fighting back and forth. Basically, Tsin leaves his boxes all over the ground and leaves his slaves in the room. So if you take his boxes, he shows his excellent RP skills by reading the logs of his slaves and attacking you with Tsin. So he catches Hogberth stealing the boxes and kills Callinar and Hogberth. This is their revenge:

Hogberth fades into view in the act of striking!
Hogberth swings a veniom-hafted silvery rolaren waraxe at Zurrainn!
AS: +552 vs DS: +11 with AvD: +30 + d100 roll: +51 = +622
... and hits for 254 points of damage!
Wild upward slash removes Zurrainn's face from his skull!
Interesting way to die.

* Zurrainn drops dead at your feet!

Callinar chants a reverent litany and clasps his hands while tightly focusing his thoughts...
>
Callinar channels at Chazym.
A sickly, violet haze encompasses Chazym.
CS: +508 - TD: +325 + CvA: +12 + d100: +55 == +250
Warding failed!
The violet haze chaotically swirls around the Chazym, the tremendous force causing the victim to crumple inward upon itself!
Chazym is hit for 127 points of damage!
... 28 points of damage!
Sizzling arc of plasma blows Chazym's kneecap off!

* Chazym drops dead at your feet!

>
The fiery red Chazym disk disintegrates, dropping everything on the ground.
>
* Chazym just bit the dust!
>
* Zurrainn just bit the dust!

Callinar chants a reverent litany and clasps his hands while tightly focusing his thoughts...
>
Callinar gestures at Ress.
A sickly, violet haze encompasses Ress.
CS: +508 - TD: +195 + CvA: +25 + d100: +13 == +351
Warding failed!
The violet haze chaotically swirls around the Ress, the tremendous force causing the victim to crumple inward upon itself!
Ress is hit for 201 points of damage!

* Ress drops dead at your feet!

* Ress just bit the dust!

[Edited on 11-6-2004 by Mistomeer]

AnticorRifling
11-06-2004, 11:05 AM
Nice.

What an ass. If it's on the ground you must not want it.

Syberus
11-06-2004, 11:10 AM
I've always been so tempted just to open implode in that room.

Edaarin
11-06-2004, 11:42 AM
It'd be funnier if Hogberth wasn't Callinar's slave.

Ardwen
11-06-2004, 11:55 AM
Shrug, unless somethings changed, boxes on the ground belong to the people there, regardless of there slavery or not. Course I took a buncha his mithril boxes when I was doing Bashing on the guild. Difference being I told him I would as needed.

Ardwen

Mistomeer
11-06-2004, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by Ardwen
Shrug, unless somethings changed, boxes on the ground belong to the people there, regardless of there slavery or not. Course I took a buncha his mithril boxes when I was doing Bashing on the guild. Difference being I told him I would as needed.

Ardwen

If you want to keep something, don't leave it on the ground.

Even the Thrak says that the ground is not a safe place to leave items. It's one of the first things you're taught IG. That and yelling I want a broadsword!!!!!!!!!!!! isn't cool.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
11-06-2004, 12:46 PM
I dunno, seems like you just wanted to start shit. Not like he was bothering you, was it? I mean, other than MAing (which you admit to doing) and having boxes on the ground.

Parkbandit
11-06-2004, 12:58 PM
:wtf:

I find it hypocritical for you to say Tsin "shows his excellent RP skills" by attacking those who steal his boxes.. yet you are showing your l33t RP skills by stealing boxes from his slaves.

Wow. I'm impressed. Really.

bubbauno
11-06-2004, 02:46 PM
I would just like to congratulate Callinar/Hogberth on being the biggest pussy ever. Instead of waiting to fight me while I am awake, he had to wait until the middle of the night and kill all my other guys while I was sleeping. Obviously he didn't have the balls to attack me directly while I was awake. You can kill slaves all you want, but if you want to fight when i'm awake just say the word. The wrath will be coming.

ChildOfWar
11-06-2004, 02:55 PM
Looks like real pussy shit Mistomeer. Of course, you are a pussy so what can one expect?

BigBadBonar
11-06-2004, 02:57 PM
mos def post the log of the wrath plz

Mistomeer
11-06-2004, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by ChildOfWar
Looks like real pussy shit Mistomeer. Of course, you are a pussy so what can one expect?

Aw, and that's your second post here, Anonymous one.

Mistomeer
11-06-2004, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by bubbauno
I would just like to congratulate Callinar/Hogberth on being the biggest pussy ever. Instead of waiting to fight me while I am awake, he had to wait until the middle of the night and kill all my other guys while I was sleeping. Obviously he didn't have the balls to attack me directly while I was awake. You can kill slaves all you want, but if you want to fight when i'm awake just say the word. The wrath will be coming.

Um, you hide in sancts when you're awake because you're scared? Tsin, I told you on AIM exactlly how the stupid little war would go (After telling you 5 times to take it up with Cal, not me), you'd leave slaves lying around 24/7 and they'd get killed. And you said, Cal couldn't touch your slaves and that Chazym's spirit TD was 530 and that you'd leave things lying wherever you want basically implying that no one could touch you.

[Edited on 11-6-2004 by Mistomeer]

Mistomeer
11-06-2004, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by Parkbandit

I find it hypocritical for you to say Tsin "shows his excellent RP skills" by attacking those who steal his boxes.. yet you are showing your l33t RP skills by stealing boxes from his slaves.

I didn't steal anything, that was Cal, tks.

Um, a rogue stealing boxes, terrible RP there...

Mistomeer
11-06-2004, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage
I dunno, seems like you just wanted to start shit. Not like he was bothering you, was it? I mean, other than MAing (which you admit to doing) and having boxes on the ground.

I'm still not Callinar/Hogberth/etc.

As far as I knew, Cal and Tsin have had shit going between them before any of the box stuff.

Parkbandit
11-06-2004, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by Mistomeer

I would get into how it was piss poor roleplaying.. but I feel you still wouldn't understand. I'll save my fingers the keystrokes instead and simply say you are a dumbass.

Thanks.

Miss X
11-06-2004, 03:41 PM
So Hogberth was sold? Thats sad cos the orginal Hogberth was cool and Callinar is.....Well, not so cool.

Edaarin
11-06-2004, 03:46 PM
Hogberth's been sold at least twice in the last 6 months, at least once by someone who frequents these boards. Didn't even know how to get to the Rift.

Mistomeer
11-06-2004, 04:18 PM

I would get into how it was piss poor roleplaying.. but I feel you still wouldn't understand. I'll save my fingers the keystrokes instead and simply say you are a dumbass.

Thanks.

LOL. Someone who sits in the park and steals constantly is calling a rogue stealing boxes off the ground bad RP?
And I'm the dumbass? LOL.

Tsa`ah
11-06-2004, 05:06 PM
Any moron can steal boxes off of the ground. It doesn't take a rogue.

Using the rogue profession as an rp excuse to take boxes from the ground is beyond lame.

Though if you walk off and leave boxes in front of a zombie hoard and expect them to still be there is just as lame.

You didn't steal boxes, you took abandoned boxes.

Brattt8525
11-06-2004, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by Edaarin
Hogberth's been sold at least twice in the last 6 months, at least once by someone who frequents these boards. Didn't even know how to get to the Rift.

Hmm its one thing to buy a character, its another to make them look like they just fell off the turnip truck. I remember Hog when I hunted the barrier almost 2 years ago, he was the only one who could open the boxes I found.

I do not care who buys who, it would just be nice if they didn't make the switch in souls so apparent. Oh well

11-06-2004, 05:17 PM
Tsin is a complete idiot in this one. Perhaps he should just stick to being the used car salesman of Gemstone.

- Arkans

Mistomeer
11-06-2004, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by Tsa`ah

First of all, it wasn't me, again.
Second of all, I agree, the boxes were abandoned. When you leave something on the ground, and go AFK for hours at a time, I consider it to be abadoned. Then, if you come back, read the logs of your slaves, and use another character to attack who wasn't even there at the time, that's beyond bad RP, in my opinion.

Secondly, I don't think you can say, Oh, I train in Pickpocketing and sit in the park and run around the landing stealing left and right and that's good RP, but taking "abandoned" boxes is bad RP. Please, PB, go ahead and steal from one of Tsin's slaves, and then tell me the proper way to RP it out when Tsin is the one that confronts you, rather than the person you stole from.

Brattt8525
11-06-2004, 05:25 PM

Originally posted by Tsa`ah

First of all, it wasn't me, again.
Second of all, I agree, the boxes were abandoned. When you leave something on the ground, and go AFK for hours at a time, I consider it to be abadoned. Then, if you come back, read the logs of your slaves, and use another character to attack who wasn't even there at the time, that's beyond bad RP, in my opinion.

Secondly, I don't think you can say, Oh, I train in Pickpocketing and sit in the park and run around the landing stealing left and right and that's good RP, but taking "abandoned" boxes is bad RP. Please, PB, go ahead and steal from one of Tsin's slaves, and then tell me the proper way to RP it out when Tsin is the one that confronts you, rather than the person you stole from.

I have to agree with that, I mean geez how much more OOC can it get?

landon
11-06-2004, 11:30 PM
Tsin is a bad guy, thats nothing new. I once was on a friends account in the barrier and he kept whispering to me that he wanted to play "her account" to get her to the capped. What kinda line is that, sounds like an excuse to steal an account to me.

Farquar
11-07-2004, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by Arkans
Tsin is a complete idiot in this one. Perhaps he should just stick to being the used car salesman of Gemstone.

- Arkans

Thats always what I considered Tsin to be. He uses similar hard sell, high pressure tactics to entice someone buy one of his knick knacks. Sometimes he even gets one of his cronies to come in and pretend to be interested in the same item you're discussing. It is possible to get a good deal out of him though, you just gotta find him when he's desperate and go for the jugular. It just feels so sleazy dealing with him.

I wonder what would happen if he ever got into a bad situation in game. People kiss his butt cause hes old and has some neat items, but I doubt anyone would ever get his back when he really needs a friend. Then again, who needs friends when you're running a gazillion accounts?

Syberus
11-07-2004, 12:13 AM
He's tried to buy my armor a few times now. It's kind of annoying

Nakiro
11-07-2004, 01:40 AM
He's given me a good deal in the past and has been helpful in OTF also.

Callinar isn't a bad guy either, but he shouldn't go around causing trouble. There's better things to be bothered by than someone stacking up a bunch of boxes in one room.

Artha
11-07-2004, 09:18 AM
Tsin was great in the guild. I haven't really interacted with him outside of it, though.

AnticorRifling
11-07-2004, 09:21 AM
If by great you mean demanding that you let him promote you....

I wasn't in the guild to give him EXP to cap because he couldn't hunt properly.

StrayRogue
11-07-2004, 12:21 PM
Wow, way to be a gimp. Some folk like to start shit simply to show off their bought characters uber AS's.

Artha
11-07-2004, 04:15 PM
If by great you mean demanding that you let him promote you....

He never pulled that shit with me. He did help me get through quite a few ranks of sweep really fast, though. And he was always or almost always around.

Xcalibur
11-07-2004, 06:25 PM
He bought a jeep out of gemstone.

A smart loser.

bubbauno
11-08-2004, 05:38 AM
I get a riot out of all of your posts.. Feel free to tell me what you REALLY think.. And yes all the lies are true and the truths are lies!

Nieninque
11-08-2004, 05:45 AM
You're all losers.
You all play a stupid game and post on a stupid message board so you have no life...erm...hang on...:duh:

Drew2
11-08-2004, 06:05 AM
I've played Zurrainn before. :(

That was a very long time ago though.

11-08-2004, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by StrayRogue
Wow, way to be a gimp. Some folk like to start shit simply to show off their bought characters uber AS's.

Don't you think Tsin is the perfect example of this type of character? I know Tsin is bought, and assumed all his other characters were.

AnticorRifling
11-08-2004, 09:41 AM
Tsin and Xcalibur have the same RPG Character....

Kainen
11-08-2004, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by AnticorRifling
Tsin and Xcalibur have the same RPG Character....

Jackasses of a feather, flock together.

Allycat
11-08-2004, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by Arkans

- Arkans

:lol:

sooooo....true

Zanagodly
11-08-2004, 10:25 AM
Hey Tsin, is it a lie about that armor I loaned you to put on Zurrainn, and when I requested it back you proceeded to tell me that your account got hacked and it was stolen. Meanwhile a friend of mine still saw Zurrainn wearing it. Ya thanks.

Meth
11-19-2004, 07:12 AM
i just want to say, Tsin is a jerkoff, I knew him since he was 0, and when he got hacked a few years ago i lent em 10m to get back on his feet, now hes got several millions and he acts like he doesnt know me, greedy bastard he is

Alarke
11-19-2004, 03:38 PM
The player of Tsin probably DOESN'T know you if he was bought.

11-19-2004, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by Alarke
The player of Tsin probably DOESN'T know you if he was bought.

What's this IF business?

Soulpieced
11-19-2004, 04:44 PM
Actually, the character Tsin wasn't exactly bought.

Meth
11-19-2004, 11:09 PM
no, its the originals friend, but he knows what went down, and that he owes me

Gan
11-19-2004, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by Edaarin

Being a friend of Hogberth's, I was tasked with selling Hogberth earlier this summer along with all of his personal effects. The first re-owner did have a difficult time in the rift since he was mostly familiar with playing young pures.

I did not know Hogberth was sold again to the Callinar/Starkly camp until recently. Either way the original owner has been well compensated for his part in Hogberth's existence and is enjoying his return on investment. How do I know that? Why I talk with him frequently via IM, thats how.

On a side note, I know of another interested party who's looking for another Rift/OTF aged Rogue who's skills excel in lockpicking if there are any interests in selling. The only requirement is that the Rogue have no record of punitive actions (warnings, bans, etc.)

Edaarin
11-21-2004, 12:39 AM
Heh, should have asked me a week or two ago before I unloaded my rogue.

StrayRogue
11-21-2004, 07:25 AM
You sold Edaarin??

Edaarin
11-21-2004, 09:44 PM
Something like that.

I stopped playing a few months ago really, this was just a way to get some closure.

Shalla
11-21-2004, 09:48 PM
Something like that?