PDA

View Full Version : Odd Gatherings

Pierat
04-27-2004, 12:12 PM
I put this on SR.
Come up with new ideas or comment about this one. Make your own! Bring a friend!

Im not sure this belongs here. I dont know why I thought of this besides im bored at work and having a shitty day and had to pay for 5 tickets to a show I dont want to go to for my friends.

BUT....

Odd gatherings. Im never where im going to be when I think ill be there. Translation. Its odd I can predict where I will be in my life or the location anywhere from a week from now due to my life and its more interesting qualitys.

However, due to bizzare friends I shall be at a willie nelson concert.
You can get tickets at IHEG.COM.

I will be there. Pick me out from a crowd and you win a pirate item. bizzare I know, im bored.

Meos
04-27-2004, 12:30 PM
Not to Hijack your thread, but similarly.... I'll be here june, 11-13

http://www.bonnaroo.com

David Byrne
Ween
Primus
Nelson
Dylan

Find my there and uh, we'll get drunk and sing Iron madien songs.

Pierat
04-27-2004, 12:46 PM
I knew this was a good thread, oh the willie nelson concert is in NW mass. on may 19th

peam
04-27-2004, 12:57 PM
I'll see your Willy Nelson and Ween, then raise you a Camper Van Beethoven and Cracker in Richmond on May 7th.

Kurili
04-27-2004, 01:16 PM
My most sincere condolences to you and your ears, Pierat. Drugstores carry earplugs; they could help.

Kurili, shuddering at the very thought of Willie Nelson

Skirmisher
04-27-2004, 01:22 PM
Awww Kurili, Willie is great!

Its all my moms fault, i love Willie and his tax avoiding self.

:D

Kurili
04-27-2004, 01:28 PM
Well, what can I say Skirmisher? My Mom always listened to Country, which is probably why I dont.

But to each his own. Earplugs if ya need em, happiness if you dont.

Kurili, who knows her own tastes do not really reflect the world's. Dammit.

Pierat
04-27-2004, 02:03 PM
earplugs? Maybe, if I dont like it ill pull out earphones and listen to whatever I like. I ran a radio station for a few years so I can probably apprieate the music weither its mine to dig or not. I was merely hoping to liven the situation by tempting gemstoners to converge randomly over the thoughts of winning my surprise pirate gift!

Skirmisher
04-27-2004, 02:11 PM
Eyepatch?

Pierat
04-27-2004, 02:25 PM
Perhaps! Muhahahah its a surprise pirate gift!