PDA

View Full Version : Montreal!?!?!?!?!

Souzy
04-28-2004, 12:45 PM
Well...I'm leaving this Friday for the weekend to go party up there with my babies. We already reserved a hotel, last minute, cos my best-friend sucks at life and procrastinates. He had about 2 friggin' months to call up this cute bed and bath that was at a great price to reserve rooms for us, but JUST got the number yesterday and my boy Lee called only to find out that it was all booked up! So now, we have to pay an extra $200 for another hotel, so that's $350 for the weekend, compared the the $150 we would have only had to pay if he had called the B&B! I hate him.

I'm still looking up hotels around Saint Catherine St. For all you Canadians that know about that area, shhhhhhhhhh. Anyway, the hotel we got is like 3 blocks from there, I'm looking for something closer around the clubbin' strip. Yahoo search sucks. :flamed:

Kitsun
04-28-2004, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by Lalana
...I'm looking for something closer around the clubbin' strip.

Did anyone else read that as strippin' club at first?

Souzy
04-28-2004, 12:50 PM
Well...that will be a stopping point as well. :D

Sean
04-28-2004, 12:51 PM
You should goto an expos game. I hear they'll pay you to go.

Souzy
04-28-2004, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by Tijay
You should goto an expos game. I hear they'll pay you to go.

Sean, talked to you on the phone all night, 2 hours of sleep cos Lee woke me up. I didn't understand that. *throws on a blonde wig* I feel complete now.

Edited cos I'm not functioning well today. :(

[Edited on 4-28-2004 by Lalana]

Xcalibur
04-28-2004, 12:56 PM
hahaha, they're so bad this year...

Montréal = Small New-York.

Come in Québec city, THAT'S A TOWN!

Sean
04-28-2004, 12:56 PM
It was a lame joke about how shitty Montreals baseball team is.

Souzy
04-28-2004, 12:59 PM
Ahhhh OK, now I don't feel so blonde, cos well...I didn't even think that Canada had baseball teams! ;)

I was gonna head to Ontario and Toronto to visit the fam. Then I figured, partying is worth dissin' them for.