PDA

View Full Version : Stats

Xcalibur
08-01-2003, 03:54 PM
I was trying to maximaze my warrior before gs4 comes around and i discovered i didn't knew crap about stats, or so... so can anyone correct me, if i do a mistakes about which stats does what??

Strength=
Melee AS (parriable), half formula for weight, help those weird manoeuvers (pushing the gate, a tower) PTPS

Constitution=
starting health, and each 5 or 10 bonus gives you the next step on health gain every physical training. Help with disease|poison check and with some MA attacks. Half formula for weight. PTPS

Dex
half formula for bonus to reduced weapon RT penalty, bonus for skining (???), Archery and Bolt AS. PTPS

Reflex
Half formula for bonus to reduced weapon RT penality, DS, helps with manoeuvers (??).. PTPS.

For logic and intelligence, i just copy past the information on play.net, as i really don't know what they do.

Logic (X?)
Logic is a measure of a character's ability to reason. It affects the maximum amount of experience a player may earn before he is forced to rest and absorb that experience. (so, half formula for the max exp in mind? (800 + X + Y)??? MTPS

Intelligence (Y???)
Intelligence is the measure of a character's ability to understand what he or she experiences. It affects how quickly one learns from their experience (absorption of experience.) Remember that a character must first gain experience before he or she can absorb it.
So Y???? MTPS

Charisma
Trading, bard, warcries, weird rumors that less charisma = better hiding?? MTPS

Wisdom
CS spiritiual, mana, TD spiritual and half for sorcerer, pick lock, detect trap
MTPS

Aura

CS elemental, mana, td, half for sorcerer, spirit points... Both mtps and ptps

Discpline
???????????????
both mtps and ptps

I've seen on some spread sheat that discipline + either logic or intel (don't remember the one) was affecting the max exp in mind..??? or is it logic + intel?

Help please!

Xcalibur
08-01-2003, 07:50 PM
thanks for your reply... but i was searching more general formula...

What's the formula for how much EXP your mind holds?

base is 800 + X + y.. right?

If x + y are..

If it's intel + discipline.. what is logic for, then?

If it's logic + discipline... what is intel for, then?

If it's intel + logic...I'd understand the importance of discipline still..