PDA

View Full Version : Scripted Platter Case - 4 place setting altered

Lucos
01-07-2011, 03:44 PM
Picked this thing up awhile back and it is not something I would ever use. Would rather see it go to someone that would appreciate it.

a silver-inlaid smooth ebonwood case with bronze toggles - MB: 100K CB:1.6m Angel SOLD

Weighs 11 - 12 pounds
Cannot be worn
4 of each pieces on the platter (goblet, bowl, plate, knife, fork and spoon)
Each piece is altered

>glance
You glance down to see a silver-inlaid smooth ebonwood case with bronze toggles in your right hand and nothing in your left hand.

>open my case
You unlatch the toggle on your smooth ebonwood case and hear a strange whirring sound, causing you to remove your hand from the toggle. Within seconds, a tiny opening appears at the top of the case and the thin doors are drawn away from each other. The doors at the hinges bend and slide into a small compartment at the bottom, turning the case into a serving platter.

XXXXX unlatches the toggle on her smooth ebonwood case and you hear a strange whirring sound. XXXXX removes her hands from the toggle and within seconds, a tiny opening appears at the top of the case. The tiny doors draw away from each other and bend at the hinges before sliding into a small compartment at the bottom. As the whirring stops, the case is transformed into a serving platter.

>glance
You glance down to see a silver-handled smooth ebonwood platter with bronze inlay in your right hand and nothing in your left hand.

>l on my platter
On the smooth ebonwood platter you see a stack of silver goblets, a stack of zebra onyx bowls, a stack of ebonwood plates, a stack of ebonwood knives, a stack of ebonwood forks and a stack of ebonwood spoons.

>tap gob on my platter
You tap a blackened silver goblet supported by a twisted stem on a silver-handled smooth ebonwood platter with bronze inlay.
>get gob from my platter
You remove a blackened silver goblet supported by a twisted stem from the stack on your smooth ebonwood platter.
>put gob on my platter
You carefully stack the silver goblet on the smooth ebonwood platter with the others.

>tap bowl on my platter
You tap a carved zebra onyx bowl on a silver-handled smooth ebonwood platter with bronze inlay.
>get bowl from my platter
You remove a carved zebra onyx bowl from the stack on your smooth ebonwood platter.
>put bowl on my platter
You carefully stack the zebra onyx bowl on the smooth ebonwood platter with the others.

>tap plate on my platter
You tap a petrified ebonwood plate on a silver-handled smooth ebonwood platter with bronze inlay.
>get plate from my platter
You remove a petrified ebonwood plate from on your smooth ebonwood platter.
>put plate on my platter
You carefully stack the ebonwood plate on the smooth ebonwood platter with the others.

>tap kni on my platter
You tap a lacquered ebonwood knife inlaid with silver thistles on a silver-handled smooth ebonwood platter with bronze inlay.
>get kni from my platter
You remove a lacquered ebonwood knife inlaid with silver thistles from the stack on your smooth ebonwood platter.
>put kni on my platter
You carefully stack the ebonwood knife on the smooth ebonwood platter with the others.

>tap fork on my platter
You tap a lacquered ebonwood fork inlaid with silver thistles on a silver-handled smooth ebonwood platter with bronze inlay.
>get fork from my platter
You remove a lacquered ebonwood fork inlaid with silver thistles from the stack on your smooth ebonwood platter.
>put fork on my platter
You carefully stack the ebonwood fork on the smooth ebonwood platter with the others.

>tap spoon on my platter
You tap a lacquered ebonwood spoon inlaid with silver thistles on a silver-handled smooth ebonwood platter with bronze inlay.
>get spoon from my platter
You remove a lacquered ebonwood spoon inlaid with silver thistles from the stack on your smooth ebonwood platter.
>put spoon on my platter
You carefully stack the ebonwood spoon on the smooth ebonwood platter with the others.

>clo my platter
You depress a button hidden in the design of the smooth ebonwood platter's handle. A small whirring sound heralds tiny doors extending from the bottom of the platter, which extend upward until they completely obscure the contents of the platter and transform the piece into a compact case.

XXXXX depresses a button hidden in the design of the smooth ebonwood platter's handle. A small whirring sound heralds tiny doors extending from the bottom of the platter, which extend upward until they completely obscure the contents of the platter and transform the piece into a case.

LadyLaphrael
01-07-2011, 03:57 PM

Angel
01-07-2011, 06:22 PM

LadyLaphrael
01-07-2011, 06:31 PM

Beguiler
01-07-2011, 06:41 PM

LadyLaphrael
01-07-2011, 06:57 PM
1m

Angel
01-07-2011, 07:09 PM
1.2m

LadyLaphrael
01-07-2011, 11:06 PM
1.5m

WRoss
01-07-2011, 11:23 PM
I'm glad that you ladies can have a tea party. Luckily there are 4 pieces so you can each play with one!

Lucos
01-08-2011, 07:47 PM
Updated

Angel
01-08-2011, 10:39 PM
1.6m

Lucos
01-09-2011, 07:02 PM
Updated

Lucos
01-10-2011, 06:06 PM
updated - Sold tomorrow if no other bids