PDA

View Full Version : Shade skink on krakii

Spooky
01-01-2011, 06:03 AM
Tried to edit it but I don't have access(krakiipedia)...I believe "fallen" does who helped me last time. Could you please add this? I left it out and didn't realize it until someone needed it.

You can also change the shape of the lizard/mark by PINCHing it, each has its seperate show:
You pinch your bolt-shaped mark, but its substance wells up around your fingers. Instead of moving in unison with the solid flesh beneath, the outline of the tattoo shatters, sprouting inky tendrils of shadowstuff that twitch like spiders' legs before reforming into a vague lizard-shaped mark.

Third person view:
Leland pinches his ophidian mark, but his fingers pass right through its wavering form! The mark's lines shatter into inky tendrils and reform into a different shape.

Would appreciate it!
Thanks

Fallen
01-01-2011, 07:53 AM
If you can add this to your original post and bump it I will put it up for you.

Spooky
01-01-2011, 03:35 PM
Fair enough. I'll do my best.

IorakeWarhammer
01-01-2011, 03:44 PM
are these still for sale? i wanted to get mine altered into a shady-skank

Spooky
01-01-2011, 03:55 PM
are these still for sale? i wanted to get mine altered into a shady-skank

Can't get them altered sorry.

Middian
03-17-2011, 01:37 PM
I saw that there are multiple looks for these guys when worn from krakiipedia. Lizard shaped, 3 moons, etc. Can we change the look for these guys when worn or does each skink have one specific look?

Thanks

Middian
03-18-2011, 08:58 AM
Bump, anyone?

Fallen
03-18-2011, 09:01 AM
Isn't this the information you're looking for?

You can also change the shape of the lizard/mark by PINCHing it, each has its seperate show:
You pinch your bolt-shaped mark, but its substance wells up around your fingers. Instead of moving in unison with the solid flesh beneath, the outline of the tattoo shatters, sprouting inky tendrils of shadowstuff that twitch like spiders' legs before reforming into a vague lizard-shaped mark.

Third person view:
Leland pinches his ophidian mark, but his fingers pass right through its wavering form! The mark's lines shatter into inky tendrils and reform into a different shape.

Fallen
03-18-2011, 09:06 AM
Also, I updated the guide to include that information. The guide needs better formatting, but meeeeh.

Middian
03-18-2011, 12:08 PM
Perfect Thanks!