PDA

View Full Version : stash for trade thread

Rallorick
12-19-2010, 01:41 AM
I've built up a few things in my locker, which I just don't use. Nothing great to be had, but figured maybe other people had some of the same sort of stash, and figured I would post up the things I have for trade.

I'm looking for nice two handed weapons, and nice non-back worn containers. Also open to random stuff, but I'm not real big on fluff.

My stuff:

Weapons:
a krol-skulled vultite machete, 6x
veil iron battle axe, 5x
dual-bladed rolaren battle axe, fire crits
gold-swept slender vaalorn dagger, found this on a warfarer – don’t know anything about it.
kelyn-hilted ora katana
imflass twohanded sword, fire crits, weighs 6 pounds

Armor & Shields:
thick fireleaf shield, +22. medium shield
hand-linked khanshael chain, 5x, weighs 28 pounds, chain armor that covers the torso, arms, and legs.

Other Stuff:
fragile white porcelain mask (changes your features and disappears, falls off when you hit must rest)
soft black velvet robe
You determine that you could wear the robe anywhere on your body.
You determine that the black velvet robe is an armor concealing garment that will hide soft leather, rigid leather and chain mail armor which covers torso, arms and legs when it is worn.
a silver-edged onyx leather tunic
You estimate that a silver-edged onyx leather tunic can store a very small amount with enough space for a couple of items.
You determine that you could wear the tunic anywhere on your body. The tunic appears to serve some purpose.
opal studded stone grey scarf, worn fluff

Will post up other stuff as I find it and figure I don't need it.