PDA

View Full Version : KOS ASSHATS VICTORIOUS

Michaelous
12-19-2010, 12:16 AM
looks like you guys lose the war eh? Nice job

Revial
12-19-2010, 12:18 AM
Funny that one guy managed to kick everyones ass. But it wasn't you. You just kinda...sat there.

Bhaalizmo
12-19-2010, 12:19 AM
Aw, Michaelous... I had almost forgotten why I killed you last time. I'll be back for ya buddy.

Michaelous
12-19-2010, 12:22 AM
you woke up the sleeping giant by declaring war. I never killed anyone without a reason. you brought this upon yourselfs

Revial
12-19-2010, 12:24 AM
In other words...

http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/m564/GSRevial/129198887876.jpg

Bhaalizmo
12-19-2010, 12:31 AM
you woke up the sleeping giant by declaring war. I never killed anyone without a reason. you brought this upon yourselfs

Yourselfs are you're urn wurst aenemies your goying to payee..

Senglent
12-19-2010, 12:43 AM
Kinda funny Mich, He's killed you just as much as he's killed everyone else today. I seen your name and your alts pop up in the death tab just as often.

Nostradamus
12-19-2010, 12:44 AM
Yourselfs are you're urn wurst aenemies your goying to payee..

Actually there is no you guys. I was going after Sluntty and he decided to continue to grief with no regard to anyone.

You are basically a no brainer target Mich. Everyone kills you. QQ moar.

Also just to put it out there just because Aus quit dont think its easier for you, cause you gave a false chat on behalf of Sluntty on lnet to me to try and get me to leave Illy and go to the landing.

So you are up shits creek with paddles this deep :club:

So on behalf of the other players they asked me to just ignore Sluntty until he logs out from boredom. Out of respect for them I will.

Me personally, I handle mine and have no problem lodging my foot in that ass it was much more a challenge to hunt Sluntty though. Least he is a target with a brain.

Nostradamus
12-19-2010, 12:49 AM
looks like you guys lose the war eh? Nice job

First off , im laughing cause Sluntty was handing you your ass. So some twisted brain loss or by being slightly retarded you think you were not on the same side.

Actually Mich there is no you guys. I was going after Sluntty and he decided to continue to grief with no regard to anyone lower level chars. Not me, I handle mine.

You are basically a no brainer target Mich. Everyone kills you. QQ moar.

Also just to put it out there just because Aus quit dont think its easier for you, cause you gave a false chat on behalf of Sluntty on lnet to me to try and get me to leave Illy and go to the landing.

So you are up shits creek with paddles this deep :club:

So on behalf of the other players they asked me to just ignore Sluntty until he logs out from boredom. Out of respect for them I will.

Michaelous
12-19-2010, 01:01 AM
lol see you people just dont get it, its a game to me, i can care less if you kill me. But you lose when you grouped him with me, because its obviously more than just a game for him and for you. and whatever twisted thoughts of me ever being on his side is false. i paid him off to defend me against leland's griefing who is 30 trains higher than me only because he was willing and able. Doesnt mean i was on his side. he is killing me just as much as he is killing you now. And i dont know what gives you the notion i am QQ'ing but if that makes you feel better about your quitting please continue.

Some Rogue
12-19-2010, 01:12 AM
I honestly don't give a shit either way since I am still gaining xp at a table, but how does it feel spending so much money on a game where you die constantly, only to have everyone else quit so that you're playing with yourself? (although you're probably used to that)

waywardgs
12-19-2010, 01:13 AM
12 year olds have found this game? How?

Hiateit
12-19-2010, 01:40 AM
* Lasek just bit the dust! [11:57 pm]
* Lasek just bit the dust! [11:58 pm]
* Speedy just bit the dust! [11:59 pm]
* Sylvester just bit the dust! [12:01 am]
* Sylvester just bit the dust! [12:06 am]
* Riall just bit the dust! [12:12 am]
* Chunkmunsion just bit the dust! [12:12 am]
* Ramrod just bit the dust! [12:14 am]
* Boogerpicker just bit the dust! [12:19 am]
* Zavan just bit the dust! [12:21 am]
* Godsatan just bit the dust! [12:29 am]
* Zavan just bit the dust! [12:33 am]
* Casis just bit the dust! [12:45 am]
* Umphta just bit the dust! [1:05 am]
* Hannibal just bit the dust! [1:09 am]
* Snatch just bit the dust! [1:10 am]
* Murderface just bit the dust! [1:10 am]
* Hannibal just bit the dust! [1:13 am]
* Orllynao just bit the dust! [1:13 am]
* Wob just bit the dust! [1:21 am]
* Charlemagne just bit the dust! [1:21 am]
* Casis just bit the dust! [1:22 am]
* Murderface just bit the dust! [1:26 am]
* Wob just bit the dust! [1:27 am]
* Naitouk just bit the dust! [1:28 am]
* Warrior was just incinerated! [1:29 am]
* Warrior just bit the dust! [1:29 am]
* Wob just bit the dust! [1:36 am]
* Wob just bit the dust! [1:36 am]

Hiateit
12-19-2010, 01:42 AM
You gesture at Wob.
Wob looks less calm and refreshed than a moment ago.
CS: +475 - TD: +100 + CvA: +12 + d100: +95 - +15 == +467
Warding failed!
A dull grey beam snakes out toward Wob!
... 166 points of damage!

* Wob drops dead at your feet!

Snatchel raises a hand while murmuring a soft orison...
>
Snatchel gestures at Wob.
As Snatchel begins to chant, the scent air fills with the musty scent of coiling serpents and a mist of emerald light clings to his arms. The ethereal tendrils briefly seem to coil into the shape of asps, which suddenly strike out at Wob and infuse him with Snatchel's energy.
Wob seems slightly different.

You gesture at Wob.
CS: +475 - TD: +96 + CvA: +12 + d100: +94 - +15 == +470
Warding failed!
A dull grey beam snakes out toward Wob!
... 151 points of damage!

* Wob drops dead at your feet!

Wob's body decays into compost.

Michaelous
12-19-2010, 02:41 AM
You are basically a no brainer target Mich. Everyone kills you.

That is exactly my point, you declared war on a very harmless character and got a response from a very harmful character.

Showal
12-19-2010, 11:17 AM
lol see you people just dont get it, its a game to me

hahaha you are such an idiot. This is funny.

Senglent
12-19-2010, 02:40 PM
That is exactly my point, you declared war on a very harmless character and got a response from a very harmful character.

Or it's cause they got pawned and ran away and hid and grinded up levels so they could come back capped and screw over everyone, not just the person who pawned them and got them all butthurt in the first place.

Ehh give it till christmass break is over or even a couple months from now. They will get bored and go away, every person in every game who acts this way always has.