PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Slim and some other stuff...

Caetul
12-15-2010, 12:24 PM
I know it's the Holidays and all and money can be tight for people, but I thought I'd throw this up here while I remember about it at work in case anyone may be looking for a package.

I actually won this, and at first thought I'd keep it and play, but still think I'll never leave my PC gaming roots since the majority of consoles, popular ones at least, are usually cross platformed.

I received the system in November, so it's literally a month old and purchased a few things for it since then as I thought I was keeping it. Everything it comes with is as follows:

Xbox 360 4GB Slim System with 1 Wireless Controller. This is the new system version so it has the built-in wireless and is Kinect ready.

1 Wireless Controller Charger with Battery Pack. Charges wireless controllers with 32 hour play charge.

A Turtle Beach X11 Stereo Headset with Microphone.

4 Games...Madden NFL '11, HALO: Reach, Assassin's Creed 2, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood.

I think overall it's valued at like 480 bucks give or take. I'd like to sell it at a flat $400, but am open to other offers as well. If it does sell for $400, I may be willing to include the shipping also in the price, since it's the Holidays and all depending. I don't expect shipping to be no more than $50, less if being shipped to a close state to me.

Anyways, if someone may be interested just let me know here. I of course have all the original boxes and the like as well for everything stated.

Caetul
12-18-2010, 09:34 AM
Guess I can do $300 on it then..